We dress
Dress and redress
Our flavors
Hoping the ice cream wont melt

It does
It will
It is
Our finality

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Wonderist
atheist
Wonderist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Really like this one. Nice

Really like this one. Nice work, Brian!

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
natural wrote:Really like

natural wrote:

Really like this one. Nice work, Brian!

Thank you.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

rebecca.williamson
atheist
User is offlineOffline
I just wanted to say sorry

I just wanted to say sorry for snapping at you last week. I see you are not a very reserved person and you will definately argue about what you think is right and wrong lol. Anyway I don't think you deserved my attitude and in my defence I was in a seriously bad mood that day. So again I am sorry.

If all the Christians who have called other Christians " not really a Christian " were to vanish, there'd be no Christians left.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
rebecca.williamson wrote:I

rebecca.williamson wrote:

I just wanted to say sorry for snapping at you last week. I see you are not a very reserved person and you will definately argue about what you think is right and wrong lol. Anyway I don't think you deserved my attitude and in my defence I was in a seriously bad mood that day. So again I am sorry.

No need to say you are sorry.

I am allot like fireworks, loud and obnoxious, but with a purpose and for a reason. I am a heck of a lot more sensitive and second guess myself and take things personally in my non-computer life, especially with my mom and my job. This is merely debate and my escape.

There are 6 billion people on this planet and not everyone will always like or say nice things about each other. Humans spend way too much time putting importance on labels and words and not enough time on building good arguments.

I didn't take anything you said personally. I just see some people being more comfortable in the library, which is fine. I just don't like the "one size fits all" attitude when approaching a subject matter.

Believe me, I am my own worst critic in my non-computer life. This is merely my way of venting and my way of helping other atheists see that it is ok to question.