Why not the final solution?

julio
atheist
julio's picture
User is offlineOffline
Why not the final solution?

You know how evil this planet is.
You know how belligerent the humans are.
You know how religion has enslaved our intellect.
You know how war, poverty and disease are endemic.
You know utopia will never be attained.
We are stuck in this PRIMITIVE planet.
Overall, life is a vicious circle of misery.
We are an inferior species, the most virulent.
Could we not put an end to it all?
We have the firepower needed.
What else do we need?

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
User is offlineOffline
Well, you telling us what

Well, you telling us what you actually mean would be a good start.

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=

Atheistextremist
atheist
Atheistextremist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Relax, Julio.

Our evolution is almost over.

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
I'm not in misery

You mean nuke the world?

Ok scary man, be in misery by yourself. Myself, I rather enjoy life. Yeah a lot of things suck but that doesn't mean you can't have fun. If your so depressed in the world I fully support your right to leave it. Don't take the rest of us out with you.  

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X

atheist6in6a6foxhole
atheist6in6a6foxhole's picture
User is offlineOffline
awesome.

if you're suggesting the human race destroy itself, then i think you're on the wrong website. 

basically, if that is what you truly believe, then you can go suck-start a 9 mil. leave the people who enjoy life out of your bullshit.

"I don't know that atheists should be considered as citizens, nor should they be considered patriots. This is one nation under God." -George Bush, Sr.

julio
atheist
julio's picture
User is offlineOffline
Enjoyment is an illusion.

Enjoyment is an illusion.
But don't ask me what is an illusion.
The "Final Solution" [FS] will reduce all that to Vacuum Zero.
All will go with the Big Bang into Eternal Oblivion.
But don't ask me what oblivion or eternal is.

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
atheist6in6a6foxhole

atheist6in6a6foxhole wrote:

if you're suggesting the human race destroy itself, then i think you're on the wrong website. 

basically, if that is what you truly believe, then you can go suck-start a 9 mil. leave the people who enjoy life out of your bullshit.

A .45 would be better, a 9 mil requires a couple shots to guarantee the job is done right and who really cares about the extra expense.

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X

liberatedatheist
atheistScience Freak
liberatedatheist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving

Beyond Saving wrote:

A .45 would be better, a 9 mil requires a couple shots to guarantee the job is done right and who really cares about the extra expense.

hahaha yea life is pretty great if you are willing to live it. We'll all eventually reach oblivion so it doesn't really matter how we get there.

I Am My God

The absence of evidence IS evidence of absence

Blake
atheistScience Freak
User is offlineOffline
julio wrote: You know how

julio wrote:
You know how evil this planet is.

The planet is not evil; qualification for evil is a subjective thing.

Quote:
You know how belligerent the humans are.

Humans are quite a few things; so?  They're also anti-belligerent tree hugging f*ck bunnies.  You can't put everybody in the same box.

Sure, 'in general', but... so?  Doesn't mean I can't make a choice of with whom to associate.

Quote:
You know how religion has enslaved our intellect.

Not mine, thank you very much.

And I can fight against it for those whose intellects it has enslaved.

Quote:
You know how war, poverty and disease are endemic.

You feel you can demonstrate this somehow?

Quote:
You know utopia will never be attained.

So, you have a magical crystal ball?  Singularity anybody?

Utopia is subjective, but we definitely have quite a bit of potential change before us- for better or worse.

Quote:
We are stuck in this PRIMITIVE planet.

Hardly.  Our world is advancing quickly in technology.  If you put your mind to it, you could leave within your life time.

Quote:
Overall, life is a vicious circle of misery.

And euphoria, and a bunch of other things too.  So?  That's how it is; how about trying to improve things instead of complaining?  We have the power for (slight, marginal) change.

Quote:
We are an inferior species, the most virulent.

WTF?  Inferior to what other species?  Are you talking space aliens here?  I have to say I doubt any other civilizations in the universe have been markedly different; we all likely go through this phase.

Quote:
Could we not put an end to it all?

No, not if we tried.

Quote:
We have the firepower needed. What else do we need?

No, we do not.  What would we need?  Rather what wouldn't we:  We'd need to lack the will to live as an entire species.

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
 "anti-belligerent tree

"anti-belligerent tree hugging f*ck bunnies" sounds like utopia to me. 

Luminon
SuperfanTheist
Luminon's picture
User is offlineOffline
julio wrote: You know how

julio wrote:
You know how evil this planet is. You know how belligerent the humans are. You know how religion has enslaved our intellect. You know how war, poverty and disease are endemic. You know utopia will never be attained. We are stuck in this PRIMITIVE planet. Overall, life is a vicious circle of misery. We are an inferior species, the most virulent. Could we not put an end to it all? We have the firepower needed. What else do we need?

This is all nonsense. Perhaps in some cases true, but not offering solution - therefore it must be rejected. The whole truth often opens new possibilities. In past there were many factors that made the life shitty. But today we also have some bigger factors on top of that. Let's look at one of them.

G20: Illegitimate, Incompetent and Out of Control

These people pretty much set international life style standards and they do it very wrong. They make life miserable in most of countries, including some of their own. And every time they meet together, they have to spend a fucking 1 billion of dollars on security, so the crowds of people won't lynch them on spot.

It is no problem to design a society, culture, economy or government to work safely, efficiently and smoothly. Some people perhaps already made the plans. We do such things commonly with management but also technologies and software. The real problem is to apply these new models at old system that heavily defends itself. One possibility is a final breakdown of financial system, which will harm the richest accounts the most, while small credit supplies will be minimally affected. In this way, for one example out of many, G20 will not be able to pay for the security, which means there will be no armada of policemen to keep the rightfully angered crowd from tearing the G20 representatives' heads off. Hell, the policemen might join them Smiling

Of course, there are less radical possibilities, depending on how much people will propagate their activism and new policies. Mass civil disobedience could help a lot.

Beings who deserve worship don't demand it. Beings who demand worship don't deserve it.

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving wrote:  

Beyond Saving wrote:

I tend to agree. I know a cop whose 9 went off when she was holstering it. Fortunately, it did not do serious damage to her canine partner. However, it remains that in this case, a police dog was shot with one and all it did was piss him off.

Also, don't aim for the back of your mouth. Aim as high as you can and make sure that you use a good medium pressure hollow point round.

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=

The Doomed Soul
atheist
The Doomed Soul's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sign number #35 of the

Sign number #35 of the Apocalypse...

Julio begins to suggest things that would only cross Doomy's mind o_O

What Would Kharn Do?

cj
atheistRational VIP!
cj's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote:Dorothy Parker

Quote:

Dorothy Parker (1893-1967)

Resumé

1Razors pain you;               2Rivers are damp;               3Acids stain you;               4And drugs cause cramp.               5Guns aren't lawful;               6Nooses give;               7Gas smells awful;               8You might as well live.

Notes

] Dorothy Parker's first suicide attempt, cutting her wrists, took place in January 1923. Later she made others, overdosing on the sedative Veronal, consuming a bottle of shoe polish, and taking sleeping powder, the last in 1932 (

Not Much Fun: The Lost Poems of Dorothy Parker

, compiled with an introduction by Stuart Y. Silverstein [New York: Scribner, 1996]: 29; PS 3531 A5855N68 1996 Robarts Library).

http://rpo.library.utoronto.ca/poem/1558.html

I always puzzled over the title of this poem - I didn't realize she had tried so many different ways to do herself in.  Now, Julio - are guns legal where you are?  Then you don't have to try all these different methods as here is a report on their drawbacks.

Dorothy Parker is one of my favorite poets.

-- I feel so much better since I stopped trying to believe.

"We are entitled to our own opinions. We're not entitled to our own facts"- Al Franken

"If death isn't sweet oblivion, I will be severely disappointed" - Ruth M.

cj
atheistRational VIP!
cj's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote: Dorothy Parker

Quote:

Dorothy Parker (1893-1967)

Resumé

1Razors pain you;                2Rivers are damp;                3Acids stain you;                4And drugs cause cramp.                5Guns aren't lawful;                6Nooses give;                7Gas smells awful;                8You might as well live. 

Notes

] Dorothy Parker's first suicide attempt, cutting her wrists, took place in January 1923. Later she made others, overdosing on the sedative Veronal, consuming a bottle of shoe polish, and taking sleeping powder, the last in 1932 (

Not Much Fun: The Lost Poems of Dorothy Parker

, compiled with an introduction by Stuart Y. Silverstein [New York: Scribner, 1996]: 29; PS 3531 A5855N68 1996 Robarts Library).

http://rpo.library.utoronto.ca/poem/1558.html

I always puzzled over the title of this poem - I didn't realize she had tried so many different ways to do herself in.  Now, Julio - are guns legal where you are?  Then you don't have to try all these different methods as here is a report on their drawbacks.

Dorothy Parker is one of my favorite poets.

-- I feel so much better since I stopped trying to believe.

"We are entitled to our own opinions. We're not entitled to our own facts"- Al Franken

"If death isn't sweet oblivion, I will be severely disappointed" - Ruth M.

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
User is offlineOffline
Answers in Gene Simmons

Answers in Gene Simmons wrote:

Also, don't aim for the back of your mouth. Aim as high as you can and make sure that you use a good medium pressure hollow point round.

If one desires the ultimate one-round fatality guarantee then use a 12. gauge shotgun and place the barrel against your forehead.

Not only will your death be ensured but your head will be so shattered and distorted that it will be virtually impossible to recognize you.  There's plenty of pics on the internet to confirm this.

Not suggesting anyone should do this.....

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
User is offlineOffline
Answers in Gene Simmons

Answers in Gene Simmons wrote:

I tend to agree. I know a cop whose 9 went off when she was holstering it. Fortunately, it did not do serious damage to her canine partner. However, it remains that in this case, a police dog was shot with one and all it did was piss him off.

A good example of the 9mm's lack of relative effectiveness is the 1986 FBI Miami Shootout in which fugitives Matix and Platt were repeatedly pierced by 9mm rounds and continued firing their own weapons long enough to kill two agents after a long, sustained gun battle.  Oh, btw, Matix and Platt were drug / stimulant free and survived on sheer will power.

The FBI abandoned the 9mm in favor of the 10mm and then eventually settled on the S@W 40. caliber.

julio
atheist
julio's picture
User is offlineOffline
The Final Solution is to be

The Final Solution is to be FINAL, with no extra actors hired to take the pictures!! Otherwise, it is not FINAL, do you understand the equation? The FS will make all in this planet, including bacteria, redundant to Zero Nothing. By the way, we are already considered Material Nothing, in the wider context of an Infinite Cosmos. Other living forms in distant and better arranged Galaxies have no knowledge of our existence. We came, and we will leave back into The Nothing Hole without ever having made any difference in the Cosmic Setup! Understand this simple deduction, and you'll have understood all.