Borderline Atheists of NC/SC on Facebook.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline

I have wanted to do this for a long time, dissatisfied with the groups in my Area. NO SLIGHT ON THEM, they merely have a motif and theme that is different than what I envision. The two groups in my area are humanist groups, which is fine. But they avoid using the "a" word and meet in libraries for the most part.

I wanted to start a debate group FOR ALL, both atheists and believers who are not afraid of blunt and blasphemous debate and on top of that a social group that goes beyond the issue of god claims and hangs out after the debate over other things, such as sports,  going to movies, hobbies, ect ect to show that we can be unfiltered with each other without fear and still hang out otherwise.

As you can tell by the title of the thread the name of my new group. Even if you are not from the area, please join to pick up the activity, INCLUDING YOU CAP, if you wish.

I am also looking for admins to police the site. BOB..........

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=148220125191244&ref=ts

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
YOU CAN JOIN even if you

YOU CAN JOIN even if you don't live in the area. YOU CAN join if you believe. Just don't think I hate you because I might find your deity belief absurd.

We will all be worm food at some point. What is important isn't that we might hate what each other claims, what IS important is knowing that we don't have to kill each other merely over words.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog