I'm making my stand...

Garrett4Christ
User is offlineOffline
I'm making my stand...

Okay I know this is gonna start a riot but I don't care...first of all...I'm a Christian. I've accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. I've been looking thru some of the topics You guys posted on here and its really pissing me off. You guys have NO RIGHTS to be talking crap about our God. You're always talking about it, Christianity is a joke, the pastors really gets on my nerves, theres no proof that God exists! etc. we never ever talk crap about Your thoughts. Yes we talk about You but its out of pain and sorrow. You people may "Think" God doesn't exist but WE THINK OTHERWISE. Because we know the truth. We know whats best for our lives. Face the facts, You and I both know the things told about Christianity makes sense. Your hearts are just so hardened that You don't want to believe it. Think about it just for a minute. Look outside of Your tiny little box, You'll see. Just as Ray Comfort said, EVERYTHING has a creator. Things just can't form on its own. How in the world can 1 big bang create something like us humans? We have so much detail. Thats almost impossible and barely makes any sense. Right? Now I don't have any scriptures for You guys but I'm just telling You. You evolutionists say we don't have proof. Really?...REALLY?! We have SO MUCH proof. Its all around us. Do some research. There stuff in Jerusalem, Israel and other locations thats in the Bible. The Tomb itself where Jesus rose from the dead is STILL THERE on this very day. And You guys say we don't have proof?! I'm sorry to say it straight out like this but its the truth...You guys are STUBBORN. God's done so much for You and this is how You repay Him? ATLEAST do some research on Christianity before You write it off as a joke. Act before You speak. You are LIED to. Tell me that I'm right or wrong, You'll see the truth one day when You die and stand before God on Judgement Day...just as I will. But You gotta respect me for me, I'm standing up for my God. I Just can't back down. And I feel like God wanted me to tell You all of this. Jesus loves You...more than Your own family loves You. Wake up people!

Atheistextremist
atheist
Atheistextremist's picture
User is offlineOffline
We need to get our Billy a false moustache

Higgins wrote:

Sorry bout that Jeffrick yeah I saw he was when I went to landover a few days ago. Found it humorous.

A theist badge will be perfect.

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck

Higgins
User is offlineOffline
Who for me or Billy Bob?

Who for me or Billy Bob?

Billy Bob Jenkins
Theist
Billy Bob Jenkins's picture
User is offlineOffline
Higgins wrote:Sorry bout

Higgins wrote:

Sorry bout that Jeffrick yeah I saw he was when I went to landover a few days ago. Found it humorous.

Yes, I responded to that thread. You almost had everyone fooled until you told them you owned an iPhone, which is a sure sign of homosexual tendencies. All Apple products are.

The Truest Christian these atheists will ever meet. I worship the only Lord at the Church with the Truest Christians: Landover Baptist.

Atheistextremist
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Lol

Higgins wrote:

Who for me or Billy Bob?

For Billy.

Billy Bob Jenkins
Theist
User is offlineOffline
Atheistextremist

Atheistextremist wrote:

Higgins wrote:

Who for me or Billy Bob?

For Billy.

I requested one on the "Do you want a badge" thread a couple of days ago. I am very eager to receive a response. I'm sure I will get one, as it is beginning to look like I am the only True Christian ever to visit this God forsaken site.

Edit: Just in case, is there someone I should PM? It concerns me that people will see me and think I might be an atheist. I think the Lord would want me to be more up front about my Salvation.

The Truest Christian these atheists will ever meet. I worship the only Lord at the Church with the Truest Christians: Landover Baptist.

Eloise
TheistBronze Member
Eloise's picture
User is offlineOffline
Billy Bob Jenkins

Billy Bob Jenkins wrote:

Atheistextremist wrote:

Higgins wrote:

Who for me or Billy Bob?

For Billy.

I requested one on the "Do you want a badge" thread a couple of days ago. I am very eager to receive a response. I'm sure I will get one, as it is beginning to look like I am the only True Christian ever to visit this God forsaken site.

Edit: Just in case, is there someone I should PM? It concerns me that people will see me and think I might be an atheist. I think the Lord would want me to be more up front about my Salvation.

May I suggest the creation of a "Poe" badge for Billy Bob.

Theist badge qualifier : Gnostic/Philosophical Panentheist

www.mathematicianspictures.com

Atheistextremist
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Please, no Poe.

Billy Bob needs theistic accreditation.

robj101
atheist
robj101's picture
User is offlineOffline
Atheistextremist

Atheistextremist wrote:

This character is a hardcore christian, I agree.

Faith is the word but next to that snugged up closely "lie's" the want.
"By simple common sense I don't believe in god, in none."-Charlie Chaplin

Eloise
TheistBronze Member
Eloise's picture
User is offlineOffline
robj101

robj101 wrote:

Atheistextremist wrote:

Isn't he a contributor for some satirical mock up site? I really thought he was 110% Poe.

Theist badge qualifier : Gnostic/Philosophical Panentheist

www.mathematicianspictures.com

robj101
atheist
robj101's picture
User is offlineOffline
Eloise wrote:robj101

Eloise wrote:

robj101 wrote:

Atheistextremist wrote:

Isn't he a contributor for some satirical mock up site? I really thought he was 110% Poe.

I did say "character"

Faith is the word but next to that snugged up closely "lie's" the want.
"By simple common sense I don't believe in god, in none."-Charlie Chaplin

Billy Bob Jenkins
Theist
User is offlineOffline
Landover Baptist is a real

Landover Baptist is a real church and I am a real Christian. As real as the flames of Hell you atheists will be choking on for all eternity.

pauljohntheskeptic
atheistSilver Member
pauljohntheskeptic's picture
User is offlineOffline
Billy Bob Jenkins

Billy Bob Jenkins wrote:

Landover Baptist is a real church and I am a real Christian. As real as the flames of Hell you atheists will be choking on for all eternity.

One does not choke on flames only on smoke.

"God is omnipotent, omniscient, omnibenevolent, - it says so right here on the label. If you have a mind capable of believing all three of these divine attributes simultaneously, I have a wonderful bargain for you. No checks please. Cash and in small bills." - Robert A Heinlein.

Billy Bob Jenkins
Theist
User is offlineOffline
pauljohntheskeptic

pauljohntheskeptic wrote:

Billy Bob Jenkins wrote:

You will be choking on Satan's tallywacker if you're not careful.

pauljohntheskeptic
atheistSilver Member
pauljohntheskeptic's picture
User is offlineOffline
Billy Bob Jenkins

Billy Bob Jenkins wrote:

Billy Bob Jenkins wrote:

No where in the KJV Bible you so revere does it indicate Satan has a tallywacker.

"God is omnipotent, omniscient, omnibenevolent, - it says so right here on the label. If you have a mind capable of believing all three of these divine attributes simultaneously, I have a wonderful bargain for you. No checks please. Cash and in small bills." - Robert A Heinlein.

Atheistextremist
atheist
User is offlineOffline
That's the point

Eloise wrote:

robj101 wrote:

Atheistextremist wrote:

He's perfect. Our very own theistic Q Ship. He's already blown Fonzie out of the water. It was beautiful to behold.

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck

Billy Bob Jenkins
Theist
User is offlineOffline
pauljohntheskeptic

Billy Bob Jenkins wrote:

Billy Bob Jenkins wrote:

No where in the KJV Bible you so revere does it indicate Satan has a tallywacker.

You'll know it's real when it's buried seven feet up your rectum.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Billy Bob Jenkins

Billy Bob Jenkins wrote:

Higgins wrote:

I mean where do your ideas about Hell come from? Is there a scriptural basis or are you just repeating ideas which you have found in other books such as Dante's Inferno (A must read if you have not already), Milton's Paradise Lost, or Robot Hell from Futurama?

It doesn't matter where they come from. What matters is that they are true.

Yea, by proxy of uttering something out of your mouth it is true.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

x
Bronze Member
User is offlineOffline
Hurts so good

Billy Bob Jenkins wrote:

You'll know it's real when it's buried seven feet up your rectum.

Love is a burning thing and it makes a fiery ring
Bound by wild desire
I fell into a ring of fire

I fell into a burning ring of fire
I went down, down, down and the flames went higher
and it burns, burns, burns
the ring of fire, the ring of fire

butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome to the forum

Welcome to the forum Garrett.

I suppose that it's pointless to respond to this, but I'll do it anyways.

Garrett4Christ wrote:
You guys have NO RIGHTS to be talking crap about our God.

I'm not sure what that means. Legally, we can say whatever we want about your religion.

Quote:
we never ever talk crap about Your thoughts.

Sure you do. That's what you're doing right now.

Quote:
You and I both know the things told about Christianity makes sense.

No. I do not agree that Christianity makes sense. I do not agree no matter how confidently you assert that I should. You must convince people using reason and evidence, not just stating that you're right as loudly as possible.

Quote:
Just as Ray Comfort said, EVERYTHING has a creator.

Okay, prove it. What about particles popping in and out of the quantum foam? What's the cause of that?

Quote:
How in the world can 1 big bang create something like us humans?

You are committing a logical fallacy called an argument from ignorance. You are also arguing from incredulity. You don't understand the Big Bang. You don't understand evolution. You are saying that because you don't know how this happens, and it seems incredible to you, it must be impossible. That is a non sequitur. Then, you are saying since I cannot explain this, it must be God. That is a God of a gaps. You have not provided any positive evidence that it was God; you simply assert that he wins by default because you do not know of any other explanation that you understand. Additionally, like all theists, you don't explain how God does anything; you merely assert that he does.

The amount of text I would have to type to exhaustively explain how the Big Bang leads to the evolution of homo homo sapiens would fill a library. You require me to list out every scientific detail while you only have to say that God did it, without explaining anything.

Quote:
Thats almost impossible

Why?

Quote:
and barely makes any sense.

How?

Quote:
There stuff in Jerusalem, Israel and other locations thats in the Bible.

Yes, there are many locations in the Bible that actually exist.

Quote:
The Tomb itself where Jesus rose from the dead is STILL THERE on this very day.

You are begging the question. I don’t necessarily agree with you on everything you want me to agree with you on.

How do you know that a person named Jesus existed, how do you know he rose from the dead, and how do you know he rose from this tomb that you’re talking about?

Quote:
And You guys say we don't have proof?!

I don’t think you do. If you disagree, then show me the proof.

Quote:
God's done so much for You and this is how You repay Him?

I don’t believe in God.

Quote:
ATLEAST do some research on Christianity before You write it off as a joke.

I have. Have you done research on Islam? Mormonism? Scientology? Hinduism?

I don't need to "write it off as a joke" to not believe in it anyways. I just haven't been convinced yet. Convince me.

Quote:
I Just can't back down.

Isn’t that exactly what you’re doing? You make one silly opening post, and then you scurry away with your tail between your legs. You only jump in and assert that you're right; you can't actually talk to us. Isn't that what we usually expect from people who aren't as confident about their beliefs as they claim to be?

Why don’t you respond to our posts? Why don’t you stand up for Jesus?

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, | As I foretold you, were all spirits, and | Are melted into air, into thin air; | And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, | The cloud-capped towers, the gorgeous palaces, | The solemn temples, the great globe itself, - Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, | And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, | Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff | As dreams are made on, and our little life | Is rounded with a sleep. - Shakespeare

rebecca.williamson
atheist
User is offlineOffline
 I'm confused. If you're so

I'm confused. If you're so pissed about what we think and say then wtf are you doing on here reading it? Also what proof is there? I mean really, have you seen jesus walking around yourself? Ok there's a tomb but it doesn't mean that it actually happened. Lots of soilders in war die and they get a tombstone but it doesn't mean they are or ever were actually in the grave. Gah, stupid pfft.

If all the Christians who have called other Christians " not really a Christian " were to vanish, there'd be no Christians left.

jimmy.williamson
Superfan
jimmy.williamson's picture
User is offlineOffline
Garrett4Christ wrote:Okay I

Garrett4Christ wrote:

Okay I know this is gonna start a riot but I don't care...first of all...I'm a Christian. I've accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. I've been looking thru some of the topics You guys posted on here and its really pissing me off. You guys have NO RIGHTS to be talking crap about our God. You're always talking about it, Christianity is a joke, the pastors really gets on my nerves, theres no proof that God exists! etc. we never ever talk crap about Your thoughts. Yes we talk about You but its out of pain and sorrow. You people may "Think" God doesn't exist but WE THINK OTHERWISE. Because we know the truth. We know whats best for our lives. Face the facts, You and I both know the things told about Christianity makes sense. Your hearts are just so hardened that You don't want to believe it. Think about it just for a minute. Look outside of Your tiny little box, You'll see. Just as Ray Comfort said, EVERYTHING has a creator. Things just can't form on its own. How in the world can 1 big bang create something like us humans? We have so much detail. Thats almost impossible and barely makes any sense. Right? Now I don't have any scriptures for You guys but I'm just telling You. You evolutionists say we don't have proof. Really?...REALLY?! We have SO MUCH proof. Its all around us. Do some research. There stuff in Jerusalem, Israel and other locations thats in the Bible. The Tomb itself where Jesus rose from the dead is STILL THERE on this very day. And You guys say we don't have proof?! I'm sorry to say it straight out like this but its the truth...You guys are STUBBORN. God's done so much for You and this is how You repay Him? ATLEAST do some research on Christianity before You write it off as a joke. Act before You speak. You are LIED to. Tell me that I'm right or wrong, You'll see the truth one day when You die and stand before God on Judgement Day...just as I will. But You gotta respect me for me, I'm standing up for my God. I Just can't back down. And I feel like God wanted me to tell You all of this. Jesus loves You...more than Your own family loves You. Wake up people!

Well I'm not real sure where to start on this one so here goes the rant...

You are wrong in so many ways that it's actually funny. We have no right to talk about your God. Well I do because I say I do. Just about every Christian that has posted on this site has had the I'm right your wrong attitude, Well here's your chance to set the records strait. You say that you and your fellow Christians KNOW THE TRUTH. Yet you have NO facts to base this on. There is however fact based science that proves evolution, yet you Deny facts and keep to imaginary figures in the shy. As others have said it takes up too much room to post all the facts on here that we have, and you have your well I'm right. So go post on a christian site and I will stay here. If you stay here posting your shit we will keep eating you to pieces. We will all stay STUBBORN and you can stay the fuck away. Or just bring us your proof....We will all love to see you try. You know that most of the "once Christians" on this site have probably read more of the bible than you or your pastor. So bring on the bible study class. .!..

Throughout human history as our species has faced the frighten terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are and where we are going; it has been the authority (the political, the religious, and the educational authorities) who have attempted to comfort us. By giving us order, rules, and regulation. Informing or forming in our minds their view of reality. To think for yourself you must question these authorities. THINK FOR YOURSELF…

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Garrett4Christ wrote:Okay I

Garrett4Christ wrote:

Okay I know this is gonna start a riot but I don't care...first of all...I'm a Christian. I've accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior.

Makes me want to laugh, cry, and rage all at once. Grats on your failure to embrace reality.

Garrett4Christ wrote:
I've been looking thru some of the topics You guys posted on here and its really pissing me off.

Sucks to be you.

Garrett4Christ wrote:

I have EVERY RIGHT to make fun of your FALSE god.

Garrett4Christ wrote:
You're always talking about it, Christianity is a joke, the pastors really gets on my nerves, theres no proof that God exists! etc. we never ever talk crap about Your thoughts.

Bullshit. Theists of all stripes have physically assaulted and murdered atheists for millenia. Reap the whirlwind and be happy we don't return the favour.

Garrett4Christ wrote:
Yes we talk about You but its out of pain and sorrow.

A false sorrow, hollow of understanding. The real pity is you and those like you, wasting your existence on make believe when the real has so much more.

Garrett4Christ wrote:
You people may "Think" God doesn't exist but WE THINK OTHERWISE.

No, you don't think at all. You just believe in fairy tales passed on through generations despite a complete and total lack of evidence of any kind.

Garrett4Christ wrote:
Because we know the truth.

All you know is lies.

Garrett4Christ wrote:
We know whats best for our lives.

Maybe so, but you don't know what's best for anyone else, so shut your mouths and practice your fairy tale beliefs in private where they belong. Step into public and be ridiculed.

Garrett4Christ wrote:
Face the facts, You and I both know the things told about Christianity makes sense.

Not even remotely.

Garrett4Christ wrote:
Your hearts are just so hardened that You don't want to believe it.

Try thinking with your head for once. All your heart does is pump blood.

Garrett4Christ wrote:
Think about it just for a minute. Look outside of Your tiny little box, You'll see.

It never fails to amuse me just how ironic it is when a believer in a tiny god and a tiny universe tries to tell me that I'm the one with a tiny box. How pathetic.

Garrett4Christ wrote:

You're both idiots. The Earth doesn't have a creator. You don't have a creator. Sol doesn't have a creator. Plenty of things don't have creators.

Garrett4Christ wrote:
Things just can't form on its own.

Proving you don't know fuck all about physics.

Garrett4Christ wrote:

The big bang didn't create us humans. Billions of years and trillions of trillions of trillions of processes over that time brought us forth. You just have a narrow mind.

Garrett4Christ wrote:

We have so much detail. Thats almost impossible and barely makes any sense. Right?

Wrong. The opposite is true. 

Garrett4Christ wrote:
Now I don't have any scriptures for You guys but I'm just telling You. You evolutionists say we don't have proof. Really?...REALLY?!

Really.

Garrett4Christ wrote:
We have SO MUCH proof.

Nothing.

Garrett4Christ wrote:
Its all around us. Do some research.

Take your own advice.

Garrett4Christ wrote:

So what? There's billions of books that contain real places, despite having a fictional overtone. The bible is just one other. 

Garrett4Christ wrote:

The Tomb itself where Jesus rose from the dead is STILL THERE on this very day.

So if I write a book about a super god who created everything, and say he rose from the dead in New York City, you'd believe me just because there's really a New York? ROFL

Garrett4Christ wrote:

Yep. Because you have none.

Garrett4Christ wrote:
I'm sorry to say it straight out like this but its the truth...You guys are STUBBORN.

Stubborn at rejecting your stubborn stupidity, yes.

Garrett4Christ wrote:
God's done so much for You

Nothing.

Garrett4Christ wrote:
and this is how You repay Him?

What has he done for me? Where is he? Your invisible friend only has as much power as you give him.

Garrett4Christ wrote:

I have. Your turn.

Garrett4Christ wrote:
Act before You speak. You are LIED to.

You certainly have been lied to.

Garrett4Christ wrote:
Tell me that I'm right or wrong, You'll see the truth one day when You die and stand before God on Judgement Day...just as I will.

How unfortunate that when your corpse is rotting away, it will be far too late to relive your life and reclaim the time you lost, during the one and only life you get. You won't even get the opportunity to learn that you were wrong. It will merely be oblivion. You are not special.

Garrett4Christ wrote:
But You gotta respect me for me, I'm standing up for my God. I Just can't back down. And I feel like God wanted me to tell You all of this. Jesus loves You...more than Your own family loves You. Wake up people!

I save my love for those who exist, not fantasies.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

ssalvia
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:Garrett4Christ

Vastet wrote:

Garrett4Christ wrote:

Okay I know this is gonna start a riot but I don't care...first of all...I'm a Christian. I've accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior.

Makes me want to laugh, cry, and rage all at once. Grats on your failure to embrace reality.

Garrett4Christ wrote:
I've been looking thru some of the topics You guys posted on here and its really pissing me off.

Sucks to be you.

Garrett4Christ wrote:

I have EVERY RIGHT to make fun of your FALSE god.

Garrett4Christ wrote:
You're always talking about it, Christianity is a joke, the pastors really gets on my nerves, theres no proof that God exists! etc. we never ever talk crap about Your thoughts.

Bullshit. Theists of all stripes have physically assaulted and murdered atheists for millenia. Reap the whirlwind and be happy we don't return the favour.

Garrett4Christ wrote:
Yes we talk about You but its out of pain and sorrow.

A false sorrow, hollow of understanding. The real pity is you and those like you, wasting your existence on make believe when the real has so much more.

Garrett4Christ wrote:
You people may "Think" God doesn't exist but WE THINK OTHERWISE.

No, you don't think at all. You just believe in fairy tales passed on through generations despite a complete and total lack of evidence of any kind.

Garrett4Christ wrote:
Because we know the truth.

All you know is lies.

Garrett4Christ wrote:
We know whats best for our lives.

Maybe so, but you don't know what's best for anyone else, so shut your mouths and practice your fairy tale beliefs in private where they belong. Step into public and be ridiculed.

Garrett4Christ wrote:
Face the facts, You and I both know the things told about Christianity makes sense.

Not even remotely.

Garrett4Christ wrote:
Your hearts are just so hardened that You don't want to believe it.

Try thinking with your head for once. All your heart does is pump blood.

Garrett4Christ wrote:
Think about it just for a minute. Look outside of Your tiny little box, You'll see.

It never fails to amuse me just how ironic it is when a believer in a tiny god and a tiny universe tries to tell me that I'm the one with a tiny box. How pathetic.

Garrett4Christ wrote:

You're both idiots. The Earth doesn't have a creator. You don't have a creator. Sol doesn't have a creator. Plenty of things don't have creators.

Garrett4Christ wrote:
Things just can't form on its own.

Proving you don't know fuck all about physics.

Garrett4Christ wrote:

The big bang didn't create us humans. Billions of years and trillions of trillions of trillions of processes over that time brought us forth. You just have a narrow mind.

Garrett4Christ wrote:

We have so much detail. Thats almost impossible and barely makes any sense. Right?

Wrong. The opposite is true. 

Garrett4Christ wrote:
Now I don't have any scriptures for You guys but I'm just telling You. You evolutionists say we don't have proof. Really?...REALLY?!

Really.

Garrett4Christ wrote:
We have SO MUCH proof.

Nothing.

Garrett4Christ wrote:
Its all around us. Do some research.

Take your own advice.

Garrett4Christ wrote:

So what? There's billions of books that contain real places, despite having a fictional overtone. The bible is just one other. 

Garrett4Christ wrote:

The Tomb itself where Jesus rose from the dead is STILL THERE on this very day.

So if I write a book about a super god who created everything, and say he rose from the dead in New York City, you'd believe me just because there's really a New York? ROFL

Garrett4Christ wrote:

Yep. Because you have none.

Garrett4Christ wrote:
I'm sorry to say it straight out like this but its the truth...You guys are STUBBORN.

Stubborn at rejecting your stubborn stupidity, yes.

Garrett4Christ wrote:
God's done so much for You

Nothing.

Garrett4Christ wrote:
and this is how You repay Him?

What has he done for me? Where is he? Your invisible friend only has as much power as you give him.

Garrett4Christ wrote:

I have. Your turn.

Garrett4Christ wrote:
Act before You speak. You are LIED to.

You certainly have been lied to.

Garrett4Christ wrote:
Tell me that I'm right or wrong, You'll see the truth one day when You die and stand before God on Judgement Day...just as I will.

How unfortunate that when your corpse is rotting away, it will be far too late to relive your life and reclaim the time you lost, during the one and only life you get. You won't even get the opportunity to learn that you were wrong. It will merely be oblivion. You are not special.

Garrett4Christ wrote:
But You gotta respect me for me, I'm standing up for my God. I Just can't back down. And I feel like God wanted me to tell You all of this. Jesus loves You...more than Your own family loves You. Wake up people!

I save my love for those who exist, not fantasies.

What about Guru Joe?

Atheistextremist
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Garrett's Stand: A single post.

Bloody pathetic.

Anonymous666 (not verified)
User is offlineOffline
REPLY TO GARRETT4CHRIST

Garrett, I am proud that somebody actually takes a stand for what they believe in these days.  Its nice to know that the world is not filled with spinless people.  I don't agree with Christianity at all, but I just wanted to say that I'm glas that somebody actually stands up for what they believe in!!

mellestad
User is offlineOffline
Anonymous666 wrote:Garrett,

Anonymous666 wrote:

Garrett, I am proud that somebody actually takes a stand for what they believe in these days.  Its nice to know that the world is not filled with spinless people.  I don't agree with Christianity at all, but I just wanted to say that I'm glas that somebody actually stands up for what they believe in!!

I have to say I'm not that impressed with someone who writes one post them runs away without standing up for what they believe in.  Garrett4Christ seems like a coward to me.

Everything makes more sense now that I've stopped believing.

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
mellestad wrote:Anonymous666

mellestad wrote:

Anonymous666 wrote:

I have to say I'm not that impressed with someone who writes one post them runs away without standing up for what they believe in.  Garrett4Christ seems like a coward to me.

The Bible just says you have to preach, not necessarily stick around to defend.

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin

mellestad
User is offlineOffline
jcgadfly wrote:mellestad

jcgadfly wrote:

mellestad wrote:

Anonymous666 wrote:

He may be a coward, but he's a coward *for Christ*.

Tadgh
atheist
Tadgh's picture
User is offlineOffline
Garrett4Christ wrote:You

Garrett4Christ wrote:
You people may "Think" God doesn't exist but WE THINK OTHERWISE. Because we know the truth. We know whats best for our lives. Face the facts...

As I have stated elsewhere, and many times, "The atheist knows he thinks. The theist thinks he knows.

Garrett, might I suggest you go peddle your fish elsewhere?

PimpingWolfwood
atheist
PimpingWolfwood's picture
User is offlineOffline
mellestad wrote:jcgadfly

mellestad wrote:

jcgadfly wrote:

mellestad wrote:

Anonymous666 wrote:

You know, I'd rather he'd be a baker *for Christ*. That way we'd have fresh, God-fearing muffins.

Bridge breeding proves evolution false.

mellestad
User is offlineOffline
PimpingWolfwood

PimpingWolfwood wrote:

mellestad wrote:

jcgadfly wrote:

mellestad wrote:

Anonymous666 wrote:

You know, I'd rather he'd be a baker *for Christ*. That way we'd have fresh, God-fearing muffins.

Oh, stop, I'm so fucking hungry right now Sad