"Family of Secrets"

Ken G.
User is offlineOffline
"Family of Secrets"

Has anyone here read Russ Baker book "Family of Secrets" a book about the Bush dynasty.If you read the book tell me your opinion.

Rich Woods
Rational VIP!
Rich Woods's picture
User is offlineOffline
"What could thier secret

"What could thier secret possibly be?... Perhaps they were really philanthropic humanitarians who secretly worked behind the scenes to bring peace and enlightenment to the world, and were simply using the "ignorant, ruthlessly profiteering, shit kicking, Bible thumping, murderous, barely litterate, undeservedly arrogant asshole" thing as a cover...

Just Brilliant I tell Yuz...

Luminon
SuperfanTheist
Luminon's picture
User is offlineOffline
I didn't hear about the

I didn't hear about the book, but I heard that Bush family was friends with bin Laden family. Hell, Osama and whole Afghanistan received a great support from USA against Soviet Union, it's not even secret.

For all I know, little George junior could swim in kiddie pool with little Osama, in some hotel in Saudi Arabia, when parents discussed business. Anyway, I wouldn't be surprised if Osama bin Laden would be just a hired actor to play the role of "big bad unnegotiable terrorist" and open military way to vast untapped resources of Middle East.

One my friend is a businessman and has a friend who went doing business to Iraq recently. As he said, he hoped nobody of us believes what the media tell us. That's all a big lie. He said, that place is utterly devoid of any terrorists. The only violence he saw there were revenges of vindicators, it was like, if you do something to some man's woman, then he's perfectly legally entitled to come and kill you. That's how they keep law there and it sort of works. The only other violence was there when some boy fired manually a few bombs at their camp, "to drive away the evil invaders". Because, that's what we all are to locals, evil invaders. There's no military reason to invade the place, nobody to protect the locals from.

Iraq has an impressive array of international military units, from big and muscular Norwegians to small and deadly Japanese assasins, but they all have one thing in common. They're all there as a cover, in my language proverbially "making bush", for America. (enjoy the pun) They're all there, so it won't look stupid that USA is there. After all, there is a big problem with oil, there's so much of it that natives can't use it, it keeps flooding their wells and leaking freely into desert. And they usually set in on fire in vain. Well, that's obviously more of a provocation than USA can withstand.

Beings who deserve worship don't demand it. Beings who demand worship don't deserve it.

Ken G.
User is offlineOffline
Rich Woods wrote: Just Brilliant I tell Yuz...

What gets me about this book,are the claims that Russ Baker asserts,Bush Sr. he claims was outside of Dallas on the eve of the assassination of JFK, so he concludes that Bush Sr. was involved in the murder,he also claims that Bush Sr. was the real reason why Nixon resigned,and he (Bush Sr.)was the master mind behind the Watergate fiasco (but I think that John Dean has a totally differant take on Watergate). 

Signature ? How ?

Ken G.
User is offlineOffline
Luminon wrote:impressive array of internat.Military units

Did you ever read about "Blackwater" mercenary army ? check it out here http://blackwaterbook.com or google Jeremy Scahill he's the author.Blackwater is owned by a very christen man,Erik Prince.We have also built the world's largest Embassy in Iraq.If you go by the assumption that we (USA) own the world,their oil is on our land.Or read www.johnperkins.org book "Confession of an Economic Hit man" and his book "The Secret History of the American Empire" Perkins tells us about the way we take other nations resources using the word Democracy.

Signature ? How ?

Luminon
SuperfanTheist
Luminon's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ken G. wrote:     Did

Ken G. wrote:

Did you ever read about "Blackwater" mercenary army ? check it out here http://blackwaterbook.com or google Jeremy Scahill he's the author.Blackwater is owned by a very christen man,Erik Prince.We have also built the world's largest Embassy in Iraq.If you go by the assumption that we (USA) own the world,their oil is on our land.Or read www.johnperkins.org book "Confession of an Economic Hit man" and his book "The Secret History of the American Empire" Perkins tells us about the way we take other nations resources using the word Democracy.

I didn't know about about "Blackwater" mercenaries. They seem like tough guys doing dirty jobs. Apparently, even CIA, the greatest terrorist organization hires them, these guys must have stomach of steel and no access to Internet.

Yeah, I've heard about Perkins, if I remember he's the guy from Zeitgeist Addendum and made the whole film even more awesome and credible.

The more I hear of such news, the more I wish bankrupcy and credit crunch to all America and modern financial system. It will not harm Americans, they will simply cease to waste 50% of all food in USA including the imported. It will also help soliders get home and unloyal CIA agents to cross the line, turn coat and arrest their former chiefs for terrorism in favor of USA. 
Don't get me wrong, I don't want USA erased, I see it as the only nation of extreme good potential, which is launching a worldwide Marshall's plan. That's the ultimate esoteric purpose of USA, for which the world will (again) love and admire it. Until then I'll keep slandering the nation of global villains Smiling   Nobody's perfect, every nation has messy history, but USA messes up the other nations' histories.

Beings who deserve worship don't demand it. Beings who demand worship don't deserve it.

Ken G.
User is offlineOffline
luminon wrote:every nation has a messy history

I would have to disagree with that statement.We the USA are the bullies on the block,and we have such a hugh arsenal that,that makes us the owners of a "Arsenal of Hypocrisy"we tell other nation to do what we say or we will over-throw your government and put in a man who will take orders from Washington,for example listen to John Stockwell - the highest CIA agent to go public,check it out here - . Then you got the fact that we are the largest supplier of "ARM'S" We should not be in Iraq or Afghanistan,we were attack by a non government organization,so we should have treated this matter very differently,they should have sent in special agents to kill or capture bin laden,read Triple Cross by Peter Lance.I can go on,but I must take my medicine before it gets to late.PS I hope that every thing works,I'm a computer illiterate,so I might have messed up ?

Signature ? How ?

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
"The CIA, the greatest

"The CIA, the greatest terrorist organization, hires them"

CIA has a bumpy record for damned sure. It was primarily CIA meddling that caused Persia to dissolve into autocratic Iran. CIA also has an interesting record with Hispanic South America.

CIA also locates, assesses, and gathers specific details about (other? Yeah right!) terrorist organizations, so that they may be kept at bay.

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
Luminon wrote:I didn't hear

Luminon wrote:

I didn't hear about the book, but I heard that Bush family was friends with bin Laden family. Hell, Osama and whole Afghanistan received a great support from USA against Soviet Union, it's not even secret.

Bin Laden received nothing.

The Taliban received weapons and other military aid from from the U.S.  We basically set them up. Osama got nothing from us; he wasn't even politically huge in much of the western world back then.

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)