Howdy

Billy Bob Jenkins
Theist
Billy Bob Jenkins's picture
Posts: 184
Joined: 2010-07-14
User is offlineOffline
Howdy

Howdy. My name's Billy Bob. I'm an all American, ex-military, Bible believin' Baptist. I believe every single word of the Bible without exception. I'm not one of those sissy Christians who believe only the parts that sound pretty. I only wear wholecloth. I believe the law should provide for the stoning of disobedient children. I believe Jesus is my Savior.

I look forward to teachin' you atheists a thing or two about there bein' a God. Foremost, I want you all to understand that pretending there's no God won't justify you havin' anal sex or worshipping false idols. God knows He's real and so should you.

In case any of you come at me with the argument, "how do you know your religion is the right one. There's so many religions!" I'll just have you know right up front that the KJV1611 only endorses True Christianity, and that's the only religion that they teach at my church.

I defy you all to prove to me that the Bible is not the inerrant Word of God, and that you are not all damned.

The Truest Christian these atheists will ever meet. I worship the only Lord at the Church with the Truest Christians: Landover Baptist.


Billy Bob Jenkins
Theist
Billy Bob Jenkins's picture
Posts: 184
Joined: 2010-07-14
User is offlineOffline
ex-minister wrote:Billy Bob

ex-minister wrote:

Billy Bob Jenkins wrote:

ex-minister wrote:

Billy Bob Jenkins wrote:

ex-minister wrote:
Since sex was made for pro-creation are you only allowed to have sex with your wife when she is in heat? ovulating?
I don't know what "ovulating" is. God decides whether a woman has a baby or not. I just make sure I don't have sex with her when she is on her period, as that is forbidden, and I pray real hard for a son when we do have intercourse.

Very refreshing to have the answers straight out. Thanks.

By ovulation I mean the woman's egg has matured and been released from the ovary. It has gone down the fallopian tube and is waiting to be fertilized. One minister I knew would have sex only during that time. Sex is for pro-creation and not pleasure so having it any other time would be not right in his eyes. In the animal kingdom this occurs and the males know the female is ready or in heat. In heat referring to the females body temperature rising. In fact women who want to get pregnant or those wanting to avoid pregnancy (the rhythm method) will take their temperature and work with their mate accordingly.  Women also become more interesting in sex during this time.

So, would you only have sex during this time? It last only a day. Once the egg leaves the ovary it only lives 12-24 hours.

 

I am skeptical about all this biological theorizing you're doing. I've said it once and I'll say it again: God makes babies. He is the Creator. I understand that you atheists may have a different way of looking at it. But don't expect me to accept this "fallopian tube" theory on faith. I was homeschooled by good Christian parents, and I know everything I need to know about making babies.

I did see on the Landover Baptist Church they said simply science is stupid. However, they have what they called their own scientist.

What do you think of modern medicine?

Have you ever taken antibiotics or any medicine provided by a schooled doctor? Or if you get sick or your loved ones get sick is the only answer prayer regardless of how bad it gets? Would you absolutely refuse any modern medical care?

Obviously, only those who doubt the existence of God or His benevolence would go to a mortal for health care. 


 

Exodus 15:26 (King James Version) 26And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the LORD thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the LORD that healeth thee.


 

Deuteronomy 7:15 (King James Version) 15And the LORD will take away from thee all sickness, and will put none of the evil diseases of Egypt, which thou knowest, upon thee; but will lay them upon all them that hate thee.


 

Psalm 103:1-5 (King James Version) 1Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name. 2Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits: 3Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases; 4Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies; 5Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's.


 

Psalm 103:2-3 (King James Version) 2Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits: 3Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;


 

Psalm 107:19-20 (King James Version) 19Then they cry unto the LORD in their trouble, and he saveth them out of their distresses. 20He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.


 

Psalm 147:3 (King James Version) 3He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds.


 

Proverbs 3:7-8 (King James Version) 7Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil. 8It shall be health to thy navel, and marrow to thy bones.


 

Isaiah 19:22 (King James Version) 22And the LORD shall smite Egypt: he shall smite and heal it: and they shall return even to the LORD, and he shall be intreated of them, and shall heal them.


 

Isaiah 53:5 (King James Version) 5But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.


 

Isaiah 57:17-18 (King James Version) 17For the iniquity of his covetousness was I wroth, and smote him: I hid me, and was wroth, and he went on frowardly in the way of his heart. 18I have seen his ways, and will heal him: I will lead him also, and restore comforts unto him and to his mourners.


 

Jeremiah 30:12-14, 17 12For thus saith the LORD, Thy bruise is incurable, and thy wound is grievous. 13There is none to plead thy cause, that thou mayest be bound up: thou hast no healing medicines. 14All thy lovers have forgotten thee; they seek thee not; for I have wounded thee with the wound of an enemy, with the chastisement of a cruel one, for the multitude of thine iniquity; because thy sins were increased.17For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the LORD; because they called thee an Outcast, saying, This is Zion, whom no man seeketh after.


 

Malachi 4:2 (King James Version) 2But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.


 


 

 

The Truest Christian these atheists will ever meet. I worship the only Lord at the Church with the Truest Christians: Landover Baptist.


ex-minister
atheistHigh Level Moderator
ex-minister's picture
Posts: 1710
Joined: 2010-01-29
User is offlineOffline
Billy Bob Jenkins

Billy Bob Jenkins wrote:

ex-minister wrote:

Billy Bob Jenkins wrote:

ex-minister wrote:

Billy Bob Jenkins wrote:

ex-minister wrote:
Since sex was made for pro-creation are you only allowed to have sex with your wife when she is in heat? ovulating?
I don't know what "ovulating" is. God decides whether a woman has a baby or not. I just make sure I don't have sex with her when she is on her period, as that is forbidden, and I pray real hard for a son when we do have intercourse.

Very refreshing to have the answers straight out. Thanks.

By ovulation I mean the woman's egg has matured and been released from the ovary. It has gone down the fallopian tube and is waiting to be fertilized. One minister I knew would have sex only during that time. Sex is for pro-creation and not pleasure so having it any other time would be not right in his eyes. In the animal kingdom this occurs and the males know the female is ready or in heat. In heat referring to the females body temperature rising. In fact women who want to get pregnant or those wanting to avoid pregnancy (the rhythm method) will take their temperature and work with their mate accordingly.  Women also become more interesting in sex during this time.

So, would you only have sex during this time? It last only a day. Once the egg leaves the ovary it only lives 12-24 hours.

 

I am skeptical about all this biological theorizing you're doing. I've said it once and I'll say it again: God makes babies. He is the Creator. I understand that you atheists may have a different way of looking at it. But don't expect me to accept this "fallopian tube" theory on faith. I was homeschooled by good Christian parents, and I know everything I need to know about making babies.

I did see on the Landover Baptist Church they said simply science is stupid. However, they have what they called their own scientist.

What do you think of modern medicine?

Have you ever taken antibiotics or any medicine provided by a schooled doctor? Or if you get sick or your loved ones get sick is the only answer prayer regardless of how bad it gets? Would you absolutely refuse any modern medical care?

Obviously, only those who doubt the existence of God or His benevolence would go to a mortal for health care. 


 

Exodus 15:26 (King James Version) 26And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the LORD thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the LORD that healeth thee.


 

Deuteronomy 7:15 (King James Version) 15And the LORD will take away from thee all sickness, and will put none of the evil diseases of Egypt, which thou knowest, upon thee; but will lay them upon all them that hate thee.


 

Psalm 103:1-5 (King James Version) 1Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name. 2Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits: 3Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases; 4Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies; 5Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's.


 

Psalm 103:2-3 (King James Version) 2Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits: 3Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;


 

Psalm 107:19-20 (King James Version) 19Then they cry unto the LORD in their trouble, and he saveth them out of their distresses. 20He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.


 

Psalm 147:3 (King James Version) 3He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds.


 

Proverbs 3:7-8 (King James Version) 7Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil. 8It shall be health to thy navel, and marrow to thy bones.


 

Isaiah 19:22 (King James Version) 22And the LORD shall smite Egypt: he shall smite and heal it: and they shall return even to the LORD, and he shall be intreated of them, and shall heal them.


 

Isaiah 53:5 (King James Version) 5But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.


 

Isaiah 57:17-18 (King James Version) 17For the iniquity of his covetousness was I wroth, and smote him: I hid me, and was wroth, and he went on frowardly in the way of his heart. 18I have seen his ways, and will heal him: I will lead him also, and restore comforts unto him and to his mourners.


 

Jeremiah 30:12-14, 17 12For thus saith the LORD, Thy bruise is incurable, and thy wound is grievous. 13There is none to plead thy cause, that thou mayest be bound up: thou hast no healing medicines. 14All thy lovers have forgotten thee; they seek thee not; for I have wounded thee with the wound of an enemy, with the chastisement of a cruel one, for the multitude of thine iniquity; because thy sins were increased.17For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the LORD; because they called thee an Outcast, saying, This is Zion, whom no man seeketh after.


 

Malachi 4:2 (King James Version) 2But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.


 


 

 

 

So you will let your loved ones die rather than take medicine. Maybe this church appeals to you because they would do the same.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VK_yGqt6MTg

Medicine saves life. Positive proof.  Prayer is no better than a rabbit foot.

Why do you use a computer? It was created based on man's science just like medicine. Why are you not Amish? 

Religion Kills !!!

Numbers 31:17-18 - Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

http://jesus-needs-money.blogspot.com/


Billy Bob Jenkins
Theist
Billy Bob Jenkins's picture
Posts: 184
Joined: 2010-07-14
User is offlineOffline
ex-minister wrote:So you

ex-minister wrote:

So you will let your loved ones die rather than take medicine. Maybe this church appeals to you because they would do the same.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VK_yGqt6MTg

Medicine saves life. Positive proof.  Prayer is no better than a rabbit foot.

Why do you use a computer? It was created based on man's science just like medicine. Why are you not Amish? 

At first I was very excited when I saw that the family did not intervene in God's decision to kill their child. But when I looked at the wikipedia article for the Followers of Christ Church in Oregon, I saw that they practice faith healing also. Faith healing is a form of witchcraft, forbidden by God. 

Deuteronomy 18:9-12 (King James Version) 9When thou art come into the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee, thou shalt not learn to do after the abominations of those nations. 10There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch. 11Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer. 12For all that do these things are an abomination unto the LORD: and because of these abominations the LORD thy God doth drive them out from before thee.

The reason I am opposed to medicine is not because it is created by science. I am opposed to medicine because it is only necessary if you doubt God or object to His Divine Will. So I have no reason to oppose the use of computers, unless it is for pornography or some other such abomination. Women, however, should not use computers. There are too many dangerous ideas that may influence the feeble minded.

While I am glad that the Amish practice adult baptism, they have too many restrictions in their religion, and this drives people away from the Lord. Therefore the Amish are all damned.

The Truest Christian these atheists will ever meet. I worship the only Lord at the Church with the Truest Christians: Landover Baptist.


Higgins
Posts: 33
Joined: 2010-07-21
User is offlineOffline
I am confused why would

I am confused why would women have any less of a mind than a male? After all they were, according to your religion created at the same time: Genesis 1:27: So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

"Lycurgus, Numa, Moses, Jesus Christ, Mohammed, all these great rogues, all these great thought-tyrants, knew how to associate the divinities they fabricated with their own boundless ambition."

-Marquis de Sade


Billy Bob Jenkins
Theist
Billy Bob Jenkins's picture
Posts: 184
Joined: 2010-07-14
User is offlineOffline
Higgins wrote:I am confused

Higgins wrote:

I am confused why would women have any less of a mind than a male? After all they were, according to your religion created at the same time: Genesis 1:27: So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

Allow me to clear up your confusion for you. See, women are inferior to men in every way. According to this scripture, men are like gods compared to women. 

Ephesians 5:22-24 (King James Version) 22Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. 23For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body. 24Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

And it doesn't say they were created at the same time. It just says he created them. This is how God created Eve.

Genesis 2:21-22 (King James Version)

 

 21And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof;

 22And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.

So as you see, woman is a mere portion of a man, and a very small and a totally insignificant portion at that.

 

The Truest Christian these atheists will ever meet. I worship the only Lord at the Church with the Truest Christians: Landover Baptist.


Higgins
Posts: 33
Joined: 2010-07-21
User is offlineOffline
Please note that it says

Please note that it says 'wives' not 'women' and 'husbands' not 'men'. Your claim that women are inferior to men has NO SCRIPTURAL BASIS. Ephesians was probably first written in Greek or Aramaic not Hebrew which at this time had a specific word for wife. All wives must by definition be women but not all women are wives so the saying that men are superior to women is a bit of a fallacy isn't it?

"Lycurgus, Numa, Moses, Jesus Christ, Mohammed, all these great rogues, all these great thought-tyrants, knew how to associate the divinities they fabricated with their own boundless ambition."

-Marquis de Sade


Billy Bob Jenkins
Theist
Billy Bob Jenkins's picture
Posts: 184
Joined: 2010-07-14
User is offlineOffline
Higgins wrote:Please note

Higgins wrote:

Please note that it says 'wives' not 'women' and 'husbands' not 'men'. Your claim that women are inferior to men has NO SCRIPTURAL BASIS. Ephesians was probably first written in Greek or Aramaic not Hebrew which at this time had a specific word for wife. All wives must by definition be women but not all women are wives so the saying that men are superior to women is a bit of a fallacy isn't it?

So you agree that wives are inferior to husbands?

The Truest Christian these atheists will ever meet. I worship the only Lord at the Church with the Truest Christians: Landover Baptist.


Higgins
Posts: 33
Joined: 2010-07-21
User is offlineOffline
That is what the scripture

That is what the scripture says, but it is not what I believe. Keep in mine Billy, I am not a Christian.

"Lycurgus, Numa, Moses, Jesus Christ, Mohammed, all these great rogues, all these great thought-tyrants, knew how to associate the divinities they fabricated with their own boundless ambition."

-Marquis de Sade


robj101
atheist
robj101's picture
Posts: 2481
Joined: 2010-02-20
User is offlineOffline
Higgins wrote:Please note

Higgins wrote:

Please note that it says 'wives' not 'women' and 'husbands' not 'men'. Your claim that women are inferior to men has NO SCRIPTURAL BASIS. Ephesians was probably first written in Greek or Aramaic not Hebrew which at this time had a specific word for wife. All wives must by definition be women but not all women are wives so the saying that men are superior to women is a bit of a fallacy isn't it?

The kjv is written in plain english. A husband is a man and a wife is a woman (obviously), you are creating your own fallacy.

Faith is the word but next to that snugged up closely "lie's" the want.
"By simple common sense I don't believe in god, in none."-Charlie Chaplin


Higgins
Posts: 33
Joined: 2010-07-21
User is offlineOffline
Not exactly, the earliest

Not exactly, the earliest (and best) text that we have actually says the Greek equivalent to 'husband' rather than 'man' as well as 'wife' rather than 'woman'. Of course it should be noted that odds are this was not written by Paul of Tarsus, but possibly attributed to Paul who was very much influenced by Paul. But this passage does not really surprise me other than the idea of actually supporting marriage (in other parts Paul says essentially not to get married for Jesus is coming back soon). Paul has been shown to be a known misogynist.

"Lycurgus, Numa, Moses, Jesus Christ, Mohammed, all these great rogues, all these great thought-tyrants, knew how to associate the divinities they fabricated with their own boundless ambition."

-Marquis de Sade


robj101
atheist
robj101's picture
Posts: 2481
Joined: 2010-02-20
User is offlineOffline
 Yes that's all well and

 Yes that's all well and good but I believe ole' Billy Bob goes by the KJV, of which I possess two copies myself. 

He may well have been a misogynist but that only reinforces what the bible says about women.

Faith is the word but next to that snugged up closely "lie's" the want.
"By simple common sense I don't believe in god, in none."-Charlie Chaplin


Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
Posts: 2446
Joined: 2008-03-25
User is offlineOffline
robj101..........Higgins.......etc.

 

 

 

                     Billy Bob hangs out at singles bars where he "bats" 6 out of ten on a good week,   since his third divorce.  His job disappeared recently (like mine did 2 years ago) do to roll backs, {my job ended up in Redstone Pa.}.  He has a lot more time for the internet because of this and he is a card carring member of http://www.landoverbaptist.org/ .   Do be patient with his charactor, please.

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?


Billy Bob Jenkins
Theist
Billy Bob Jenkins's picture
Posts: 184
Joined: 2010-07-14
User is offlineOffline
Higgins wrote:That is what

Higgins wrote:

That is what the scripture says, but it is not what I believe. Keep in mine Billy, I am not a Christian.

That's fine, as long as you understand that I am Saved and will be spared on Judgment Day.

The Truest Christian these atheists will ever meet. I worship the only Lord at the Church with the Truest Christians: Landover Baptist.


Billy Bob Jenkins
Theist
Billy Bob Jenkins's picture
Posts: 184
Joined: 2010-07-14
User is offlineOffline
Higgins wrote:Not exactly,

Higgins wrote:

Not exactly, the earliest (and best) text that we have actually says the Greek equivalent to 'husband' rather than 'man' as well as 'wife' rather than 'woman'. Of course it should be noted that odds are this was not written by Paul of Tarsus, but possibly attributed to Paul who was very much influenced by Paul. But this passage does not really surprise me other than the idea of actually supporting marriage (in other parts Paul says essentially not to get married for Jesus is coming back soon). Paul has been shown to be a known misogynist.

It was written by God.

The Truest Christian these atheists will ever meet. I worship the only Lord at the Church with the Truest Christians: Landover Baptist.


Higgins
Posts: 33
Joined: 2010-07-21
User is offlineOffline
@ Billy Bob all from

@ Billy Bob all from KJV

Romans 1:1 Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, separated unto the gospel of God...

Romans 1:7 To all that be in Rome...(continues)

 

1 Corinthians 1:1-2 Paul, called to be an apostle of Jesus Christ through the will of God, and Sosthenes our brother, unto the church of God which is at Corinth...(continues)

2 Corinthians 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Jeus Christ by the will of God, and Timothy our brother, unto the church of God which is at Corinth, with all the saints which are in all Achaia

Galatians 1:1-2 Paul, an apostle...and all the bretheren which are with me unto the churches of Galatia

Most of the books in the New Testament were written as Epistles, or letters, and by Paul or someone claiming to be Paul and start out roughly the same introducing who it is who the author is and who they are writing to. So they were not written by God Himself.

"Lycurgus, Numa, Moses, Jesus Christ, Mohammed, all these great rogues, all these great thought-tyrants, knew how to associate the divinities they fabricated with their own boundless ambition."

-Marquis de Sade


Billy Bob Jenkins
Theist
Billy Bob Jenkins's picture
Posts: 184
Joined: 2010-07-14
User is offlineOffline
Higgins wrote:@ Billy Bob

Higgins wrote:

@ Billy Bob all from KJV

Romans 1:1 Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, separated unto the gospel of God...

Romans 1:7 To all that be in Rome...(continues)

 

1 Corinthians 1:1-2 Paul, called to be an apostle of Jesus Christ through the will of God, and Sosthenes our brother, unto the church of God which is at Corinth...(continues)

2 Corinthians 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Jeus Christ by the will of God, and Timothy our brother, unto the church of God which is at Corinth, with all the saints which are in all Achaia

Galatians 1:1-2 Paul, an apostle...and all the bretheren which are with me unto the churches of Galatia

Most of the books in the New Testament were written as Epistles, or letters, and by Paul or someone claiming to be Paul and start out roughly the same introducing who it is who the author is and who they are writing to. So they were not written by God Himself.

Saying that God did not write them because He used Paul to do so is like saying that Paul did not write them because he used a quill.

The Truest Christian these atheists will ever meet. I worship the only Lord at the Church with the Truest Christians: Landover Baptist.


robj101
atheist
robj101's picture
Posts: 2481
Joined: 2010-02-20
User is offlineOffline
Jeffrick

Jeffrick wrote:

 

 

 

                     Billy Bob hangs out at singles bars where he "bats" 6 out of ten on a good week,   since his third divorce.  His job disappeared recently (like mine did 2 years ago) do to roll backs, {my job ended up in Redstone Pa.}.  He has a lot more time for the internet because of this and he is a card carring member of http://www.landoverbaptist.org/ .   Do be patient with his charactor, please.

I'm well aware of this, and you keep trying too hard, could you be any more of a spoilsport? You might as well start a thread "Don't listen to Billy Bob he is a POE". I realize simply by this reply I am also participating in making a fun thing defunct but you need to stop pointing this out.

Edit: I was well aware from the first post he made and if someone does not figure it out they deserve what they get.

Faith is the word but next to that snugged up closely "lie's" the want.
"By simple common sense I don't believe in god, in none."-Charlie Chaplin


Higgins
Posts: 33
Joined: 2010-07-21
User is offlineOffline
Forgive my ignorance, but

Forgive my ignorance, but what is a POE?


Billy Bob Jenkins
Theist
Billy Bob Jenkins's picture
Posts: 184
Joined: 2010-07-14
User is offlineOffline
Look, I don't know what any

Look, I don't know what any of you Christ-hating, baby-murdering, Satan-worshipping atheists are talking about. I am a True Christian and Landover Baptist is the realest Church you'll ever find. I can scarcely stand to look at this blasphemous message board, not to mention post on it. I am here because the Lord has called upon me to put a stop to your irreverent campaign against all that is Holy by posting His Truth no matter what Darwin worshipping nonsense you use to offend me. I am not a poe. Fonzie is more of a poe than I am, as he picks and chooses which parts of the Bible to follow and still calls himself a Christian. I am as True a Christian as they come. I say this even knowing that most of you atheists will probably make voo-doo dolls of me or throw some kind of hex on my blood line. Bring it! My home is protected by the Holy Spirit. Your black magic is powerless against me!

The Truest Christian these atheists will ever meet. I worship the only Lord at the Church with the Truest Christians: Landover Baptist.


cj
atheistRational VIP!
cj's picture
Posts: 3330
Joined: 2007-01-05
User is offlineOffline
Billy Bob Jenkins

Billy Bob Jenkins wrote:

Look, I don't know what any of you Christ-hating, baby-murdering, Satan-worshipping atheists are talking about. I am a True Christian and Landover Baptist is the realest Church you'll ever find. I can scarcely stand to look at this blasphemous message board, not to mention post on it. I am here because the Lord has called upon me to put a stop to your irreverent campaign against all that is Holy by posting His Truth no matter what Darwin worshipping nonsense you use to offend me. I am not a poe. Fonzie is more of a poe than I am, as he picks and chooses which parts of the Bible to follow and still calls himself a Christian. I am as True a Christian as they come. I say this even knowing that most of you atheists will probably make voo-doo dolls of me or throw some kind of hex on my blood line. Bring it! My home is protected by the Holy Spirit. Your black magic is powerless against me!

 

Your slip is showing.

-- I feel so much better since I stopped trying to believe.

"We are entitled to our own opinions. We're not entitled to our own facts"- Al Franken

"If death isn't sweet oblivion, I will be severely disappointed" - Ruth M.


robj101
atheist
robj101's picture
Posts: 2481
Joined: 2010-02-20
User is offlineOffline
cj wrote:Billy Bob Jenkins

cj wrote:

Billy Bob Jenkins wrote:

Look, I don't know what any of you Christ-hating, baby-murdering, Satan-worshipping atheists are talking about. I am a True Christian and Landover Baptist is the realest Church you'll ever find. I can scarcely stand to look at this blasphemous message board, not to mention post on it. I am here because the Lord has called upon me to put a stop to your irreverent campaign against all that is Holy by posting His Truth no matter what Darwin worshipping nonsense you use to offend me. I am not a poe. Fonzie is more of a poe than I am, as he picks and chooses which parts of the Bible to follow and still calls himself a Christian. I am as True a Christian as they come. I say this even knowing that most of you atheists will probably make voo-doo dolls of me or throw some kind of hex on my blood line. Bring it! My home is protected by the Holy Spirit. Your black magic is powerless against me!

 

Your slip is showing.

That's your slip he's wearing 

Faith is the word but next to that snugged up closely "lie's" the want.
"By simple common sense I don't believe in god, in none."-Charlie Chaplin


cj
atheistRational VIP!
cj's picture
Posts: 3330
Joined: 2007-01-05
User is offlineOffline
robj101 wrote:cj wrote:Billy

robj101 wrote:

cj wrote:

Billy Bob Jenkins wrote:

blah, blah

Your slip is showing.

That's your slip he's wearing 

 

-- I feel so much better since I stopped trying to believe.

"We are entitled to our own opinions. We're not entitled to our own facts"- Al Franken

"If death isn't sweet oblivion, I will be severely disappointed" - Ruth M.


EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
Posts: 3929
Joined: 2008-01-17
User is offlineOffline
Billy Bob Jenkins wrote:The

Billy Bob Jenkins wrote:

The Truest Christian these atheists will ever meet.

No. These guys got you beat hand down:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUdc5h10zTo

 

Mark 16:18   They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

  Luke 10:19   Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
 

When will you follow these KJV verses?

 

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen


Billy Bob Jenkins
Theist
Billy Bob Jenkins's picture
Posts: 184
Joined: 2010-07-14
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote:Billy Bob Jenkins

EXC wrote:

Billy Bob Jenkins wrote:

The Truest Christian these atheists will ever meet.

No. These guys got you beat hand down:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUdc5h10zTo

 

Mark 16:18   They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

  Luke 10:19   Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
 

When will you follow these KJV verses?

 

Those snake fondling, pew jumping Pentecostals will be damned because of this verse:

Matthew 4:7 (King James Version)

 

 7Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.

Joining a snake cult is no way to impress the Lord. That's just what Satan worshippers do.

 

The Truest Christian these atheists will ever meet. I worship the only Lord at the Church with the Truest Christians: Landover Baptist.