Eloise and Bob Spence

Anonymous
Posts: 4294964976
Joined: 1969-12-31
User is offlineOffline
Eloise and Bob Spence

Could they ever fall in love?

Could you imagine Bob Spence having sex with Eloise?  Like, imagine Bob thrusting his hairy penis into Eloise's unkempt vulva, while Bob's hairy scrotum flops back and forth.

Would everyone on this website purchase the video?


Atheistextremist
atheist
Atheistextremist's picture
Posts: 5134
Joined: 2009-09-17
User is offlineOffline
Is this trolling an ad hom based on the fact

 

Bob and Eloise have been giving you a lesson in proper thought processes over on the other thread or are you a complete goose?

Goodbye, godchild. Guess we got a feel for your social morality, after all.  

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck


Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
Posts: 4214
Joined: 2008-11-11
User is offlineOffline
Well, I could have akilled

Well, I could have akilled this thread. However, I think that much can be learned from stuff that is left well enough alone.

 

Eloise has a kind of MILF thing going on. Bob looks like the truck driver where I work.

 

So for this specific porn disaster, I would have to say no.

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=


Anonymouse
atheist
Posts: 1687
Joined: 2008-05-04
User is offlineOffline
Wow, I thought it was just

Wow, I thought it was just me he didn't like.


Renee Obsidianwords
High Level DonorModeratorRRS local affiliate
Renee Obsidianwords's picture
Posts: 1388
Joined: 2007-03-29
User is offlineOffline
For me it wouldn't be the

For me it wouldn't be the sex that would be the turn on but those two together talking about physics would be hot as hell.

Slowly building a blog at ~

http://obsidianwords.wordpress.com/


Rich Woods
Rational VIP!
Rich Woods's picture
Posts: 868
Joined: 2008-02-06
User is offlineOffline
Godchild wrote:Could they

Godchild wrote:

Could they ever fall in love?

Could you imagine Bob Spence having sex with Eloise?  Like, imagine Bob thrusting his hairy penis into Eloise's unkempt vulva, while Bob's hairy scrotum flops back and forth.

Would everyone on this website purchase the video?

 

Wow... What a Spectacular Douche Bag... Wouldn't it be a shame if M. Godchild had bone marrow cancer, and if the only matching donor they could find owed him money?


cj
atheistRational VIP!
cj's picture
Posts: 3330
Joined: 2007-01-05
User is offlineOffline
@op

Godchild,

 

Which church do you attend?  Remind me to never set foot over the threshold.  For that matter - where do you live?  I'll be sure to skip visiting there as well.

-- I feel so much better since I stopped trying to believe.

"We are entitled to our own opinions. We're not entitled to our own facts"- Al Franken

"If death isn't sweet oblivion, I will be severely disappointed" - Ruth M.


Cpt_pineapple
atheist
Cpt_pineapple's picture
Posts: 5492
Joined: 2007-04-12
User is offlineOffline
I think it's former user

I think it's former user MattShizzle, who usually comes here posing as a theist, then posts a sexual topic about memembers.

 

 


Anonymouse
atheist
Posts: 1687
Joined: 2008-05-04
User is offlineOffline
Godchild wrote:Have fun

Godchild wrote:
Have fun wallowing in your self-imposed ignorance, but just do us all a favor and punch your daddy in the mouth.

I dunno...sounds too sophisticated to be MattShizzle.


BobSpence
High Level DonorRational VIP!ScientistWebsite Admin
BobSpence's picture
Posts: 5939
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Cpt_pineapple wrote:I think

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

I think it's former user MattShizzle, who usually comes here posing as a theist, then posts a sexual topic about memembers.

It certainly is the same pattern we have seen now several times.

Favorite oxymorons: Gospel Truth, Rational Supernaturalist, Business Ethics, Christian Morality

"Theology is now little more than a branch of human ignorance. Indeed, it is ignorance with wings." - Sam Harris

The path to Truth lies via careful study of reality, not the dreams of our fallible minds - me

From the sublime to the ridiculous: Science -> Philosophy -> Theology


Godchild (not verified)
Posts: 4294964976
Joined: 1969-12-31
User is offlineOffline
cj wrote:Godchild, Which

cj wrote:

Godchild,

 

Which church do you attend?  Remind me to never set foot over the threshold.  For that matter - where do you live?  I'll be sure to skip visiting there as well.

You are a 59 year woman whose sex life is depleted.  Your breasts and your buttocks are saggy, your skin is droopy, and you probably have visible hair under your nose and armpits.  Your husband cannot possibly get an erection from observing your naked body.

 


Godchild (not verified)
Posts: 4294964976
Joined: 1969-12-31
User is offlineOffline
BobSpence1

BobSpence1 wrote:

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

I think it's former user MattShizzle, who usually comes here posing as a theist, then posts a sexual topic about memembers.

It certainly is the same pattern we have seen now several times.

Bob, have you ever had sex with a woman?  Be honest.


Godchild (not verified)
Posts: 4294964976
Joined: 1969-12-31
User is offlineOffline
Come on Bob, those

Come on Bob, those Australian wenches are really cute.  And I hear they are incredibly easy.

What do you say?


BobSpence
High Level DonorRational VIP!ScientistWebsite Admin
BobSpence's picture
Posts: 5939
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Godchild wrote:Come on Bob,

Godchild wrote:

Come on Bob, those Australian wenches are really cute.  And I hear they are incredibly easy.

What do you say?

Hello, Matt.

Favorite oxymorons: Gospel Truth, Rational Supernaturalist, Business Ethics, Christian Morality

"Theology is now little more than a branch of human ignorance. Indeed, it is ignorance with wings." - Sam Harris

The path to Truth lies via careful study of reality, not the dreams of our fallible minds - me

From the sublime to the ridiculous: Science -> Philosophy -> Theology


Godchild (not verified)
Posts: 4294964976
Joined: 1969-12-31
User is offlineOffline
BobSpence1 wrote:Godchild

BobSpence1 wrote:

Godchild wrote:

Come on Bob, those Australian wenches are really cute.  And I hear they are incredibly easy.

What do you say?

Hello, Matt.

Bob, why do you refuse to talk about girls?  Why do you refuse to discuss sex?  Are you uncomfortable about these things?

Bob, did you not used to masturbate when you were a little Australian boy?  Do you still masturbate?

Bob, do you understand the difference between boys and girls?


robj101
atheist
robj101's picture
Posts: 2481
Joined: 2010-02-20
User is offlineOffline
This is a terrible thread.

This is a terrible thread. Must have been started by a christian.


Godchild (not verified)
Posts: 4294964976
Joined: 1969-12-31
User is offlineOffline
robj101 wrote:This is a

robj101 wrote:

This is a terrible thread. Must have been started by a christian.

Do you think Bob Spence has ever had sex? 


cj
atheistRational VIP!
cj's picture
Posts: 3330
Joined: 2007-01-05
User is offlineOffline
Godchild wrote:cj

Godchild wrote:

cj wrote:

Godchild,

 

Which church do you attend?  Remind me to never set foot over the threshold.  For that matter - where do you live?  I'll be sure to skip visiting there as well.

You are a 59 year woman whose sex life is depleted.  Your breasts and your buttocks are saggy, your skin is droopy, and you probably have visible hair under your nose and armpits.  Your husband cannot possibly get an erection from observing your naked body.

 

And your mother dresses you funny.

-- I feel so much better since I stopped trying to believe.

"We are entitled to our own opinions. We're not entitled to our own facts"- Al Franken

"If death isn't sweet oblivion, I will be severely disappointed" - Ruth M.


Godchild (not verified)
Posts: 4294964976
Joined: 1969-12-31
User is offlineOffline
cj wrote:And your mother

cj wrote:

And your mother dresses you funny.

When was the last time you had sex with your husband? 


robj101
atheist
robj101's picture
Posts: 2481
Joined: 2010-02-20
User is offlineOffline
Godchild wrote:cj wrote:And

Godchild wrote:

cj wrote:

And your mother dresses you funny.

When was the last time you had sex with your husband? 

Weird creepy ass. Thread should be expunged.

Faith is the word but next to that snugged up closely "lie's" the want.
"By simple common sense I don't believe in god, in none."-Charlie Chaplin


Atheistextremist
atheist
Atheistextremist's picture
Posts: 5134
Joined: 2009-09-17
User is offlineOffline
Yep

Godchild wrote:

Your breasts and your buttocks are saggy, your skin is droopy, and you probably have visible hair under your nose and armpits.

 

This is me...

 

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck


Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
Posts: 4214
Joined: 2008-11-11
User is offlineOffline
Godchild wrote:Bob, have you

Godchild wrote:

Bob, have you ever had sex with a woman?  Be honest.

 

Have you?

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=


liberatedatheist
atheistScience Freak
liberatedatheist's picture
Posts: 137
Joined: 2009-12-08
User is offlineOffline
Godchild wrote:Bob, have you

Godchild wrote:

Bob, have you ever had sex with a woman?  Be honest.

Are you kidding Bob's a stud. What epic hair.

I Am My God

The absence of evidence IS evidence of absence


cj
atheistRational VIP!
cj's picture
Posts: 3330
Joined: 2007-01-05
User is offlineOffline
Godchild wrote:cj wrote:And

Godchild wrote:

cj wrote:

And your mother dresses you funny.

When was the last time you had sex with your husband? 

 

Yo' mama is so short, you can see her feet in her driver's license photo.

-- I feel so much better since I stopped trying to believe.

"We are entitled to our own opinions. We're not entitled to our own facts"- Al Franken

"If death isn't sweet oblivion, I will be severely disappointed" - Ruth M.


Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
Posts: 4214
Joined: 2008-11-11
User is offlineOffline
robj101 wrote:Weird creepy

robj101 wrote:

Weird creepy ass. Thread should be expunged.

 

But it is so much fun to see where it is going.

 

BTW: My cock is so large that it never returns James Cameron's calls.

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=


BobSpence
High Level DonorRational VIP!ScientistWebsite Admin
BobSpence's picture
Posts: 5939
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Actually I was pleasantly

Actually I was pleasantly surprised to have Eloise back me up on my response to "Godchild"'s posting on the MOA. Which is probably what triggered this thread,

Eloise and I don't always see eye-to-eye about these things, and she approaches Philosophical/Metaphysical issues from a rather different angle than I do, but here I suspect she saw my response as complementing hers, expressing the flaws in the argument in different terms, but still hitting on essentially the same points.

 

Favorite oxymorons: Gospel Truth, Rational Supernaturalist, Business Ethics, Christian Morality

"Theology is now little more than a branch of human ignorance. Indeed, it is ignorance with wings." - Sam Harris

The path to Truth lies via careful study of reality, not the dreams of our fallible minds - me

From the sublime to the ridiculous: Science -> Philosophy -> Theology


Eloise
TheistBronze Member
Eloise's picture
Posts: 1807
Joined: 2007-05-26
User is offlineOffline
What a letdown, yet another

What a letdown, yet another sore-loser who insinuates against Bob's or my character because they have nothing in proper argument, or Matt back from exile for another cheap shot at RRS, either way here ends what was an interesting deconstruction of the Ontological Argument for God and that's just disappointing.

For the record, though there'll never be anything more to it, I think Bob's a pretty fine bloke so Godchild you're an idiot to believe you've insulted me.

Theist badge qualifier : Gnostic/Philosophical Panentheist

www.mathematicianspictures.com


Godchild (not verified)
Posts: 4294964976
Joined: 1969-12-31
User is offlineOffline
Eloise wrote:What a letdown,

Eloise wrote:

What a letdown, yet another sore-loser who insinuates against Bob's or my character because they have nothing in proper argument, or Matt back from exile for another cheap shot at RRS, either way here ends what was an interesting deconstruction of the Ontological Argument for God and that's just disappointing.

For the record, though there'll never be anything more to it, I think Bob's a pretty fine bloke so Godchild you're an idiot to believe you've insulted me.

Would you suck his hairy dick?

Would you immediately strip off your clothes when you both walk in the bedroom or would you let Bob slowly undress you?

Would you ask Bob to wear a condom or would that dull the experience for you?


jonusb2 (not verified)
Posts: 4294964976
Joined: 1969-12-31
User is offlineOffline
During the first new york