The Government Can

Ken G.
User is offlineOffline
The Government Can

This 3 minute video is not only funny,but very true. 

Ken G.
User is offlineOffline
Sorry about that

After posting this video,I did a little check on this comedian and fond out that he's a clean christian comic,but I found this video funny anyway.I would have never put his video here if I knew about his background.again "sorry about that"  

Signature ? How ?

therooster
User is offlineOffline
What does it matter if he's

What does it matter if he's a christian or not.  it's still funny and in some way kind'a sad... I'm an atheist by the way.  it's hard to look at the government as not some "they", but you and i.  i try to do this, and i think at times like during the civil war people knew they were the government.  just a thought.

liberatedatheist
atheistScience Freak
liberatedatheist's picture
User is offlineOffline
therooster wrote:What does

therooster wrote:

What does it matter if he's a christian or not.  it's still funny and in some way kind'a sad... I'm an atheist by the way.  it's hard to look at the government as not some "they", but you and i.  i try to do this, and i think at times like during the civil war people knew they were the government.  just a thought.

The side that thought that lost the civil war

I Am My God

The absence of evidence IS evidence of absence

Luminon
SuperfanTheist
Luminon's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ken G. wrote:     

Ken G. wrote:

After posting this video,I did a little check on this comedian and fond out that he's a clean christian comic,but I found this video funny anyway.I would have never put his video here if I knew about his background.again "sorry about that"  

Christian comic? There is such a thing as christian humour? Besides bad puns á la Flanders and Poe's law? I've got to see that.

Beings who deserve worship don't demand it. Beings who demand worship don't deserve it.

v4ultingbassist
Science Freak
v4ultingbassist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Because corporations are so

Because corporations are so much better...

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
User is offlineOffline
Luminon wrote:Christian

Luminon wrote:
Christian comic? There is such a thing as christian humour? Besides bad puns á la Flanders and Poe's law? I've got to see that.

No.  Just no.  you have no idea what you are asking for.  It is all pretty much for those who are at the mental age of seven.

Here is a version of the original:

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=