Idiots waited 60 days!

100percentAtheist
atheist
100percentAtheist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Idiots waited 60 days!

If prayer works, then the full blame for oil spill should be on lazy religious people who did not pray for 60 days!

Seriously, I was almost hysterical when I read the article. Are we in the middle ages still? WTF?

http://www.cnn.com/2010/US/06/20/gulf.oil.spill/index.html?hpt=T1

RecklessHumor
RecklessHumor's picture
User is offlineOffline
Clearly we should stop

Clearly we should stop trying to plug the leak, then.  It would be more cost-effective to give everyone paid time off to pray for a miracle.

Rich Woods
Rational VIP!
Rich Woods's picture
User is offlineOffline
While we're at it, lets stop

While we're at it, lets stop wasting our money on curing disease, fighting crime, or education... The Lord shall provide...

Speaking of which... I'm Hungry... I'll pray for a Pizza...

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
Rich Woods wrote:While we're

Rich Woods wrote:

While we're at it, lets stop wasting our money on curing disease, fighting crime, or education... The Lord shall provide...

Speaking of which... I'm Hungry... I'll pray for a Pizza...

Napoletana, or...?

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
100percentAtheist wrote:If

100percentAtheist wrote:

If prayer works, then the full blame for oil spill should be on lazy religious people who did not pray for 60 days!

Seriously, I was almost hysterical when I read the article. Are we in the middle ages still? WTF?

http://www.cnn.com/2010/US/06/20/gulf.oil.spill/index.html?hpt=T1

!00%, welcome to the world of "Boys will be boys".

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)