The N word Oh sh*t!

Adventfred
atheist
Adventfred's picture
User is offlineOffline
The N word Oh sh*t!

well i was reading the Bad words Oh sh*t! thread when someone mentioned that the N word could be its own thread Smiling so since im a N ( j/k) i decided to start the thread

Now for one i hate the word Nigger or nigga ( whats the difference anyway)

i even hate it more to hear my fellow blacks calling themselves it i mean what the fuck would you wanna call yourself it for

but i guess a lack of education is to blame 

i remember when i was a kid we used to sing a song that goes like this 

Quote:
eni mini myni moe catch a nigger by the toes when you ready let him go eni mini myni moe

Now of course this has passed down because of slavery in my country 

but i detest the word its very demeaning at best 

Discuss 

Adventfred
atheist
Adventfred's picture
User is offlineOffline
cj wrote:Adventfred

cj wrote:

Adventfred wrote:

ah ok Smiling i happen to like european women 

Since the European part is 4-6 generations ago, I'm afraid I'm most like a nasty old American woman. 

yea  like americans too so dont hide 

Adventfred
atheist
Adventfred's picture
User is offlineOffline
robj101 wrote:I'm still not

robj101 wrote:

I'm still not convinced they even take into consideration the rammifications of what it says to other people. To put it mildly, I do not personally think very highly of them choosing to use the term amongst themselves, it seems to say THEY think they are trash or something and self image reflects on others. Considering it is mostly the younger ones using the term, is it some kind of rebellious behavior?

i really dont know 

maybe its a status thing or they just dont know what it means 

Adventfred
atheist
Adventfred's picture
User is offlineOffline
robj101 wrote:I'm still not

robj101 wrote:

I'm still not convinced they even take into consideration the rammifications of what it says to other people. To put it mildly, I do not personally think very highly of them choosing to use the term amongst themselves, it seems to say THEY think they are trash or something and self image reflects on others. Considering it is mostly the younger ones using the term, is it some kind of rebellious behavior?

i really dont know 

maybe its a status thing or they just dont know what it means 

marshalltenbears
marshalltenbears's picture
User is offlineOffline
my racism saved me today

today I was going to lunch from work and as I was driving through the parking lot I saw a black male walking very fast to his car. I instantly did the calculations in my head and figured that if I kept going at my current rate I would be right behind this guy when he backs out without even looking. I could tell that he was the ghetto type that most of us would refer to as niggers. I said to myself, this nigger isn't going to even look before he backs out. So I just go ahead and stop. Sure enough as I predicted he backed out very fast without even looking to see if any traffic was coming. He would have nailed me right around the drivers side door if I wouldn't have stopped. So thanks to my stereotyping and racism actually saved me from having a traffic accident or worse. What if my truck somehow caught on fire and exploded?!!! I think it is safe to say that my racism saved my life today. Thank god for racism.

"Take all the heads of the people
and hang them up before the Lord
against the sun.” -- Numbers 25:4

robj101
atheist
robj101's picture
User is offlineOffline
marshalltenbears

marshalltenbears wrote:

today I was going to lunch from work and as I was driving through the parking lot I saw a black male walking very fast to his car. I instantly did the calculations in my head and figured that if I kept going at my current rate I would be right behind this guy when he backs out without even looking. I could tell that he was the ghetto type that most of us would refer to as niggers. I said to myself, this nigger isn't going to even look before he backs out. So I just go ahead and stop. Sure enough as I predicted he backed out very fast without even looking to see if any traffic was coming. He would have nailed me right around the drivers side door if I wouldn't have stopped. So thanks to my stereotyping and racism actually saved me from having a traffic accident or worse. What if my truck somehow caught on fire and exploded?!!! I think it is safe to say that my racism saved my life today. Thank god for racism.

A black guy came in where I work today with probably 6" of his boxers exposed followed by a pair of sagging white shorts..followed by a pair of orange shorts sagging even lower.. I quickly caused laughter in the office when I dubbed it the "two tone sag". Watching him constantly tugging them back up was hillarious.

Anyway I don't think I make fun of people for their race but what they do for attention.

As far as "race" it has nothing to do with looking "gangster" or "ghetto" If I see a white guy looking like a punk I don't think any more of him than I would a black guy looking "ghetto".

If the black guy had been wearing a polo shirt and looked "clean cut" would you have stereotyped him the same way? I doubt it. I think for most people it's not the race but again, the way they carry their self.

Faith is the word but next to that snugged up closely "lie's" the want.
"By simple common sense I don't believe in god, in none."-Charlie Chaplin

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
marshalltenbears

marshalltenbears wrote:

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
User is offlineOffline
robj101

robj101 wrote:

marshalltenbears wrote:

A black guy came in where I work today with probably 6" of his boxers exposed followed by a pair of sagging white shorts..followed by a pair of orange shorts sagging even lower.. I quickly caused laughter in the office when I dubbed it the "two tone sag". Watching him constantly tugging them back up was hillarious.

Anyway I don't think I make fun of people for their race but what they do for attention.

As far as "race" it has nothing to do with looking "gangster" or "ghetto" If I see a white guy looking like a punk I don't think any more of him than I would a black guy looking "ghetto".

If the black guy had been wearing a polo shirt and looked "clean cut" would you have stereotyped him the same way? I doubt it. I think for most people it's not the race but again, the way they carry their self.

Yuck, I can't stand those saggy pants "niggers"  or "*wiggers" ( the *caucasian equivalent ) .  I would like to walk up to them with a pneumatic nail gun, yank their pants up, and make sure their pants never fall down again.

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
ProzacDeathWish

ProzacDeathWish wrote:

robj101 wrote:

marshalltenbears wrote:

Yuck, I can't stand those saggy pants "niggers"  or "*wiggers" ( the *caucasian equivalent ) .  I would like to walk up to them with a pneumatic nail gun, yank their pants up, and make sure their pants never fall down again.

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)

cj
atheistRational VIP!
cj's picture
User is offlineOffline
ProzacDeathWish wrote: 

ProzacDeathWish wrote:

When I was in grade school, there was a fad of pulling guys pants off.  Run up behind someone with loose pants and jerk them off - in front of everyone.  Hello, Superman underpants!  I think that is where the craze when I was in high school for super tight pants originated.  Hard to resist if I am on the bus and some dude with droopy pants gets on and has to stand right in front of me.  If I reached out and pulled - not too hard even - we'd have a full frontal view......  Maybe that is why I don't do it.  Naked chicken necks....ewwwww.......

-- I feel so much better since I stopped trying to believe.

"We are entitled to our own opinions. We're not entitled to our own facts"- Al Franken

"If death isn't sweet oblivion, I will be severely disappointed" - Ruth M.

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
cj............I love you!

I love you and your posts!!!!!!!     BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drooping pants has street cred' .   It comes from the fact that suspects  are released from  a local jail;    WITHOUT   their belts.  Belts are siesed as well as any other metals.   When a PERP is released on bail  the next morning,   their metal-- and other posesions -- are still held untill the PERP comes by the property room -- with their release papers;  to collect them.

For street cred'  one shows off with their droopy pants,  even after they get their belts back.

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

robj101
atheist
robj101's picture
User is offlineOffline
Kapkao wrote:     Yuck, I

Kapkao wrote:

Faith is the word but next to that snugged up closely "lie's" the want.
"By simple common sense I don't believe in god, in none."-Charlie Chaplin

cj
atheistRational VIP!
cj's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jeffrick

Jeffrick wrote:

I love you and your posts!!!!!!!     BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drooping pants has street cred' .   It comes from the fact that suspects  are released from  a local jail;    WITHOUT   their belts.  Belts are siesed as well as any other metals.   When a PERP is released on bail  the next morning,   their metal-- and other posesions -- are still held untill the PERP comes by the property room -- with their release papers;  to collect them.

For street cred'  one shows off with their droopy pants,  even after they get their belts back.

If their pants were tight enough to show their religion, they wouldn't have to worry about old ladies jerking them off their butts.  And I fail to see how some 12 year old kid has or needs "street cred".  It's just a fad at that point.

-- I feel so much better since I stopped trying to believe.

"We are entitled to our own opinions. We're not entitled to our own facts"- Al Franken

"If death isn't sweet oblivion, I will be severely disappointed" - Ruth M.

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
robj101 wrote:Kapkao wrote:

robj101 wrote:

Adventfred
atheist
Adventfred's picture
User is offlineOffline
marshalltenbears

marshalltenbears wrote:

Which country is this ?

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
(No subject)

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
Adventfred

Adventfred wrote:

marshalltenbears wrote:

Which country is this ?

(ppsssssssssssssttt! He was being sarcastic)

I believe Marshall lives in USA.

Adventfred
atheist
Adventfred's picture
User is offlineOffline
Kapkao wrote:Adventfred

Kapkao wrote:

Adventfred wrote:

marshalltenbears wrote:

Which country is this ?

(ppsssssssssssssttt! He was being sarcastic)

I believe Marshall lives in USA.

lol i know im just asking to know which parts of the usa is i ever visit, not to go

Rich Woods
Rational VIP!
Rich Woods's picture
User is offlineOffline
lol i know im just asking to

lol i know im just asking to know which parts of the usa is i ever visit, not to go

Go To Vegas, Sir... The Operative Color there is green, and the Debauchery is-a-plenty...

robj101
atheist
robj101's picture
User is offlineOffline
(No subject)

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
(No subject)

Adventfred
atheist
Adventfred's picture
User is offlineOffline
whahahahha

whahahahha

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
Adventfred

Adventfred wrote:

whahahahha

Where the hell have you been Mr.Frederick????????

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?