The Calacas of Nuevo Laredo

Kevin R Brown
Superfan
Kevin R Brown's picture
User is offlineOffline
The Calacas of Nuevo Laredo

I've been needing to spit this out somewhere for the last couple of days:

The current 'immigration debate' ongoing in the United States is appalling, and Mr. Obama's record here - having deported more 'illegal immigrants' from the country than even his predecessor by an extremely large margin - should disgust any human being who cares more about human beings than red tape. For those not aware, there is what amounts to a genocide ongoing in Mexico right now, meted-out by the Los Zetas criminal cartel (armed & supplied via the United States) on communists, Christian followers of 'Our Lady of Guardelupe' (The Virgin Mary, who is an extremely important religious icon in Mexico), anyone associated with the Mexican military or police and, primarily, anyone whom is known to abstain from using cocaine. The Los Zetas systemically hunts these people down, rounds them up, lights them on fire and shoves them into the streets to serve as a 'lesson' for the locals. Heriberto Lazcano, the current leader of the racket, is likely now the wealthiest & almost certainly the most powerful man in the country.

If you are advocating for the deportation of Mexicans back to the abbattoir  they're running away from, you're an accomplice to the genocide. It's that simple. This isn't a matter of people being unwilling to sign papers or have a background check performed - they have to escape or be literally put to the torch. It's no different that Jews fleeing west Germany after the Night of the Broken Glass. 

I cannot believe that our 'news' agencies are covering the debate as though it's some topical political argument, without a <i>peep</i> about the atrocities being committed in Nuevo Laredo, Veracruz, Coahuila or Chilpancingo. They interview refugees, hear their story, and then report them as having 'fled some gang violence'. It's unconscionable! It's contemporary revisionism & holocaust denial. Where are Mr. Olbermann & Ms. Maddow, 'the good news people!', when it comes to this issue?

Quote:
"Natasha has just come up to the window from the courtyard and opened it wider so that the air may enter more freely into my room. I can see the bright green strip of grass beneath the wall, and the clear blue sky above the wall, and sunlight everywhere. Life is beautiful. Let the future generations cleanse it of all evil, oppression and violence, and enjoy it to the full."

- Leon Trotsky, Last Will & Testament
February 27, 1940

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
User is offlineOffline
Kevin R Brown wrote:I've

Kevin R Brown wrote:

I've been needing to spit this out somewhere for the last couple of days:

The current 'immigration debate' ongoing in the United States is appalling, and Mr. Obama's record here - having deported more 'illegal immigrants' from the country than even his predecessor by an extremely large margin - should disgust any human being who cares more about human beings than red tape. For those not aware, there is what amounts to a genocide ongoing in Mexico right now, meted-out by the Los Zetas criminal cartel (armed & supplied via the United States) on communists, Christian followers of 'Our Lady of Guardelupe' (The Virgin Mary, who is an extremely important religious icon in Mexico), anyone associated with the Mexican military or police and, primarily, anyone whom is known to abstain from using cocaine. The Los Zetas systemically hunts these people down, rounds them up, lights them on fire and shoves them into the streets to serve as a 'lesson' for the locals. Heriberto Lazcano, the current leader of the racket, is likely now the wealthiest & almost certainly the most powerful man in the country.

If you are advocating for the deportation of Mexicans back to the abbattoir  they're running away from, you're an accomplice to the genocide. It's that simple. This isn't a matter of people being unwilling to sign papers or have a background check performed - they have to escape or be literally put to the torch. It's no different that Jews fleeing west Germany after the Night of the Broken Glass. 

I cannot believe that our 'news' agencies are covering the debate as though it's some topical political argument, without a <i>peep</i> about the atrocities being committed in Nuevo Laredo, Veracruz, Coahuila or Chilpancingo. They interview refugees, hear their story, and then report them as having 'fled some gang violence'. It's unconscionable! It's contemporary revisionism & holocaust denial. Where are Mr. Olbermann & Ms. Maddow, 'the good news people!', when it comes to this issue?

What that Latin nation has is a serious crime wave that is being exacerbated by a Mexican legal system that is rife with corruption and incompetence.  Who wouldn't want to get away from that ?  Unfortunately when these "hispanic" immigrants move into a new area this culture seems to follow them wherever they go.  Simply crossing the border into the US does not mean that said ( criminal ) behavior ceases to occur.  The US is being overrun by wave after wave of this as is evidenced by the disproportionate number of murderous hispanic drug gangs that have made the good ol' US their new home. They're already nation wide 'cause business is so good.  Even "America's most violent gang" MS 13 ( Salvadoran ) has infected a multitude of US towns and cities and they are growing at a steady rate.  It appears that, unlike the Jewish Holocaust, the slaughter is unbound to any specific locale and will seemingly follow its victims no matter what nation they choose to flee to.

Just a few of examples I pulled off the web:  

From Long Island, New York:      http://www.longislandpress.com/2009/07/23/gangs-of-long-island-rape-drugs-murder/

and Atlanta, Georgia:                http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/atlanta-mexico-drug-gangs/2009/03/10/id/328722

North Carolina:                          http://www.ncgccd.org/pdfs/pubs/HispanicGangs.pdf

and Los Zetas is now in Baltimore, Maryland :   http://www.citypaper.com/news/story.asp?id=19869

I find this situation similar to British atheist Pat Condell's argument ( who considers himself a liberal progressive )  against what he calls the left-wing "multi-cultural appeasement lobby" who fear the politically correct backlash for standing up to an invading culture ( ie, Muslim immigrants ) that is already reshaping British society into something that is utterly destructive to western ideals, even with it's admitted flaws.  ( video:  http://www.youtube.com/user/patcondell#p/u/9/G4FpTvp0tgs )

For standing up and speaking out against this Islamic "invasion" Condell has been called a "racist" by his fellow British atheists, ( an accusation he flatly rejects ) and being guilty of "islamophobia"    .....whereas the British government, whom he soundly castigates, continues to accomodate an invading culture whose attitude varies from utter indifference to active hostility toward their host nation.

By the way, after US society has been absorbed into Mexico and brought down to it's current cultural level of barbaric gangsterism, can the rest of we Americans ( of any race ) illegally migrate into Canada ?

latincanuck
atheist
latincanuck's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sorry Kevin but in many ways

Sorry Kevin but in many ways I am with the US government on this one, illegal immigrants should be deported back to their countries of origins, they could apply as refugee status, they can come up to Canada and do the same (and they do) however a large portion of the illegals going to the US are either going to be abused (low wages and no proper labor laws to enforce to protect them) or they are going into gangs/cartels committing crimes. Even here in our beloved Canada we are starting to see the crime waves of illegal immigrants starting to affect society with crime of drugs and gangs, even the MS 13, bloods and crips are starting to show up, with branch gangs starting, in Toronto we have the Christie boys, Latin Kings, Nuestra Familia and then there are the Jamaican gangs and various other groups. Now they are small, and the police force are doing an amazing job at keeping them small. So what are they doing? Heading to smaller towns.

The laws should be enforced and as much as some people think it's wrong to send them to their countries of origin, look, they broke the law, no matter what you can say, they broke the law. We have to  A) enforce the law if we are going to ignore it, B) protect our jobs and labor laws if illegals have no resources to protect themselves and earn higher pay? I don't care if an immigrant comes goes to a country works hard and makes a better life, but illegal immigrants don't usually have that opportunity, they have no resources to go to if an employer decides to pay them below minimum wage and work in an unsafe environment. In the US the government has to also go after the employers as well, to stop employment of illegal immigrants.

Jormungander
atheistScience Freak
Jormungander's picture
User is offlineOffline
Kevin R Brown wrote:Mr.

Kevin R Brown wrote:
Mr. Obama's record here - having deported more 'illegal immigrants' from the country than even his predecessor by an extremely large margin

Let's take that record with a grain of salt. I have seen estimates of the number of illegal immigrants vary from 12-20 million. Different methods are used and different groups swear by one method over the other. Oh well, the point is there are 10+ million illegal immigrants and perhaps many more than that. Obama claims that 387,790 illegal immigrants were deported. That is roughly 2-4% of the total number of illegal immigrants. What an abject failure. How dare he brag about a 96%+ failure rate.

Kevin R Brown wrote:

They interview refugees, hear their story, and then report them as having 'fled some gang violence'.

Some illegal immigrants flee gang violence, many others import it. Currently the largest racial group in California prisons is Hispanics. According to the 2009 census, 77% of the California population is white. 26% of the California prison population is white. Illegal immigrants come into California, some of their kids join gangs, those kids end up flooding our prison system. Even in the town I grew up in, a smallish town in San Diego county, there was a Mexican gang problem. Gang members killed a small child on halloween to get back at some other gang. 100 people in that town had a judge bring a gang injunction against them. I just wish all the violence and gang activity wasn't being imported from Mexico.

If I could wave a magic wand and have all of the illegal immigrants in California transported back to their countries of origin, I would do it. There would still be violence, gangs and lots of prisoners. But there would be significantly less.

Kevin R Brown wrote:

If you are advocating for the deportation of Mexicans back to the abbattoir  they're running away from, you're an accomplice to the genocide. It's that simple.

Quote:
The Mexican Consulate's office in Dallas is seeing increasing numbers of Mexican nationals requesting paperwork to go home for good, especially parents who want to know what documentation they'll need to enroll their children in Mexican schools.

"Those numbers have increased percentage-wise tremendously," said Enrique Hubbard, the Mexican consul general in Dallas. "In fact, it's almost 100 percent more this year than it was the previous two years."

The illegal immigrant population in the U.S. has dropped 11 percent since August of last year, according to the Center for Immigration Studies. Its research shows 1.3 million illegal immigrants have returned to their home countries.

They aren't facing genocide. They are voluntarily leaving in record numbers. The bad economy has hit illegal immigrants hard. For a lot of them, it is now easier to just go back to their country of origin (usually Mexico) rather than make it here. Amazing that 1.3 million illegal immigrants have voluntarily chosen to enter a holocaust. Or, perhaps Mexico is not the inner circle of hell as you have been describing it and your average Mexican does not fear being lit on fire by drug gangs.

Nice try on the wild rhetoric though. "You either agree with me on immigration or YOU ARE AN ACCOMPLICE TO GENOCIDE." Classic shitty debate tactic. So, we agree with you, or we love mass murder? "It's that simple." Can we debate this seriously, or are we going to keep using this insane exaggerated rhetoric about genocide? I would like to be able to take this seriously since it is an important issue for me. But let's all try and hold off accusing 'genocide accomplice' at those who disagree with us.

"You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."
British General Charles Napier while in India

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
I think the main thing we

I think the main thing we need to do is to determine how much are fleeing from the cartels, and how much are part of the cartels, and how much are in no danger at all.

I think that better support should be in place for those who are legitemently fleeing, but we should still deal with those who come to join/form gangs and smuggle drugs.

Jormungander wrote:

Nice try on the wild rhetoric though. "You either agree with me on immigration or YOU ARE AN ACCOMPLICE TO GENOCIDE." Classic shitty debate tactic. So, we agree with you, or we love mass murder? "It's that simple." Can we debate this seriously, or are we going to keep using this insane exaggerated rhetoric about genocide? I would like to be able to take this seriously since it is an important issue for me. But let's all try and hold off accusing 'genocide accomplice' at those who disagree with us.

Oh and don't forget "racist" or "fascist"

In fact, many psychologists use the "amount of agreement with Kevin R Brown" scale to measure how much a person is a racist, fascist, bigoted, sociopath.