Muhammad cartoonist attacked at lecture

atomicdogg34
atheist
atomicdogg34's picture
Posts: 367
Joined: 2009-12-26
User is offlineOffline

Atheistextremist
atheist
Atheistextremist's picture
Posts: 5133
Joined: 2009-09-17
User is offlineOffline
Go on muslims...

 

Keep on showing us what you're really made of...

I notice France has moved closer to banning Ned Kelly helmets in the last day by a vote of 400-odd to 0. 

I find myself increasingly intolerant of intolerance and the irony does not escape me.

 

 

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck


B166ER
atheist
B166ER's picture
Posts: 557
Joined: 2010-03-01
User is offlineOffline
Good ol' Islam...

Way to go Muslims, for helping show the world what a religion of peace you got there...

Fucking religious people...

"This may shock you, but not everything in the bible is true." The only true statement ever to be uttered by Jean Chauvinism, sociopathic emotional terrorist.
"A Boss in Heaven is the best excuse for a boss on earth, therefore If God did exist, he would have to be abolished." Mikhail Bakunin
"The means in which you take,
dictate the ends in which you find yourself."
"Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government! Supreme leadership derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony!"
No Gods, No Masters!


ShadowOfMan
atheist
ShadowOfMan's picture
Posts: 187
Joined: 2006-10-12
User is offlineOffline
Makes me wish I knew more

Makes me wish I knew more Muslims, just so I could mock their religion.


mellestad
Moderator
Posts: 2929
Joined: 2009-08-19
User is offlineOffline
atomicdogg34

 

Serious question:  Do you think these guys just have poor anger management skills, or are they actually trying to generate popular and political backlash against their religion?

Everything makes more sense now that I've stopped believing.


ShadowOfMan
atheist
ShadowOfMan's picture
Posts: 187
Joined: 2006-10-12
User is offlineOffline
I think they have poor AM

I think they have poor AM skills. It's like a dude getting that pissed at a Yo Mama joke.


Jormungander
atheistScience Freak
Jormungander's picture
Posts: 938
Joined: 2008-07-15
User is offlineOffline
mellestad wrote:atomicdogg34

mellestad wrote:

Serious question:  Do you think these guys just have poor anger management skills, or are they actually trying to generate popular and political backlash against their religion?

I think that their plan is working great. I haven't noticed any backlash. I have noticed people going out of their way to not offend muslims even if other religions are fair game. They have successfully frightened people into not speaking out against them. There will be a breaking point in all this eventually. Europe will be the canary in the coal mine. If things progress as they have been, then part of Europe is going to be Islam's bitch. Or populist right wing parties are going to run on an anti-muslim platform. Neither option is good.

Or muslims could settle down and stop the madness. But seeing them at my school this week for their week long 'we hate Israel and here are some lies and wild rhetoric to justify our hatred' event, I don't think they will settle down. They lose their shit at the drop of a hat. And appear to be against everyone else's freedom of speech.

"You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."
British General Charles Napier while in India


funknotik
atheist
funknotik's picture
Posts: 159
Joined: 2007-12-10
User is offlineOffline
Being of Scandinavian

Being of Scandinavian descent it's particularly troubling to see this kind of extremism in Sweden. First they had the fucking christians come and impose there bullshit on the norse people and now after becoming such a liberal and progressive country, the islamic psychopaths come and take advantage of it. I wish jormungander the midgard serpent where real so it could eat them. lol.


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15771
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Can someone photoshop a pic

Can someone photoshop a pic of Tinky Winky butt fucking Mohammad? It would be an homage to Larry Flint's Tinky Winky/ Falwell in bed cartoon.

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


ShadowOfMan
atheist
ShadowOfMan's picture
Posts: 187
Joined: 2006-10-12
User is offlineOffline
I'd love to see Mohammad

I'd love to see Mohammad with tits.


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15771
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
How about Mohammad with tits

How about Mohammad with tits and a dick and whips and chains and a studded dog collar?

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


chndlrjhnsn
chndlrjhnsn's picture
Posts: 159
Joined: 2010-03-28
User is offlineOffline
The Muslims all fought like

The Muslims all fought like pussies too.


mellestad
Moderator
Posts: 2929
Joined: 2009-08-19
User is offlineOffline
Jormungander wrote:mellestad

Jormungander wrote:

mellestad wrote:

Serious question:  Do you think these guys just have poor anger management skills, or are they actually trying to generate popular and political backlash against their religion?

I think that their plan is working great. I haven't noticed any backlash. I have noticed people going out of their way to not offend muslims even if other religions are fair game. They have successfully frightened people into not speaking out against them. There will be a breaking point in all this eventually. Europe will be the canary in the coal mine. If things progress as they have been, then part of Europe is going to be Islam's bitch. Or populist right wing parties are going to run on an anti-muslim platform. Neither option is good.

Or muslims could settle down and stop the madness. But seeing them at my school this week for their week long 'we hate Israel and here are some lies and wild rhetoric to justify our hatred' event, I don't think they will settle down. They lose their shit at the drop of a hat. And appear to be against everyone else's freedom of speech.

 

Burka bans, minaret bans, negative stuff about Sharia law, the fact that the media is very on the spot covering any negative thing involving Islam seem to be backlash of some sort.

Everything makes more sense now that I've stopped believing.


atomicdogg34
atheist
atomicdogg34's picture
Posts: 367
Joined: 2009-12-26
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:How about

Brian37 wrote:

How about Mohammad with tits and a dick and whips and chains and a studded dog collar?

 

i dont know what s funnier, the idea of the cartoon itself, or the fact that youd want to see such a cartoon


Rich Woods
Rational VIP!
Rich Woods's picture
Posts: 868
Joined: 2008-02-06
User is offlineOffline
I guess it hasn't dawned on

I guess it hasn't dawned on Muslims that their "religion" amounts to nothing more than politically motivated land aquisition


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15771
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
atomicdogg34 wrote:Brian37

atomicdogg34 wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

How about Mohammad with tits and a dick and whips and chains and a studded dog collar?

 

i dont know what s funnier, the idea of the cartoon itself, or the fact that youd want to see such a cartoon

 It is a mater of principle. If I can handle being equated to Hitler and Po Pot merely for being godless, these assholes have nothing to bitch about. It is about showing dumbasses that life goes on even when someone picks on them.

Their dicks wont fall off if they get made fun of anymore than my dick has fallen off for being blasphemed.

Dawkins was depicted as fucking a transexual on South Park and he didn't threaten them with death.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


atomicdogg34
atheist
atomicdogg34's picture
Posts: 367
Joined: 2009-12-26
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:atomicdogg34

Brian37 wrote:

atomicdogg34 wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

How about Mohammad with tits and a dick and whips and chains and a studded dog collar?

 

i dont know what s funnier, the idea of the cartoon itself, or the fact that youd want to see such a cartoon

 It is a mater of principle. If I can handle being equated to Hitler and Po Pot merely for being godless, these assholes have nothing to bitch about. It is about showing dumbasses that life goes on even when someone picks on them.

Their dicks wont fall off if they get made fun of anymore than my dick has fallen off for being blasphemed.

Dawkins was depicted as fucking a transexual on South Park and he didn't threaten them with death.

 

i wasnt going in that direction

i was talking about your seeming exhuberance at wanting to see mohammad with some tits and a dick

i dunno, a funny scene just popped into my head and it made me laugh


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15771
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
atomicdogg34 wrote:Brian37

atomicdogg34 wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

atomicdogg34 wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

How about Mohammad with tits and a dick and whips and chains and a studded dog collar?

 

i dont know what s funnier, the idea of the cartoon itself, or the fact that youd want to see such a cartoon

 It is a mater of principle. If I can handle being equated to Hitler and Po Pot merely for being godless, these assholes have nothing to bitch about. It is about showing dumbasses that life goes on even when someone picks on them.

Their dicks wont fall off if they get made fun of anymore than my dick has fallen off for being blasphemed.

Dawkins was depicted as fucking a transexual on South Park and he didn't threaten them with death.

 

i wasnt going in that direction

i was talking about your seeming exhuberance at wanting to see mohammad with some tits and a dick

i dunno, a funny scene just popped into my head and it made me laugh

If you had a nickle for all the eye rolls I got at work, for mundane cornball crap, you'd put a hit out on me too, just like my co-workers have. Take a number bud. Once you get into this mind, you're fucked.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


atomicdogg34
atheist
atomicdogg34's picture
Posts: 367
Joined: 2009-12-26
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:atomicdogg34

Brian37 wrote:

atomicdogg34 wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

atomicdogg34 wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

How about Mohammad with tits and a dick and whips and chains and a studded dog collar?

 

i dont know what s funnier, the idea of the cartoon itself, or the fact that youd want to see such a cartoon

 It is a mater of principle. If I can handle being equated to Hitler and Po Pot merely for being godless, these assholes have nothing to bitch about. It is about showing dumbasses that life goes on even when someone picks on them.

Their dicks wont fall off if they get made fun of anymore than my dick has fallen off for being blasphemed.

Dawkins was depicted as fucking a transexual on South Park and he didn't threaten them with death.

 

i wasnt going in that direction

i was talking about your seeming exhuberance at wanting to see mohammad with some tits and a dick

i dunno, a funny scene just popped into my head and it made me laugh

If you had a nickle for all the eye rolls I got at work, for mundane cornball crap, you'd put a hit out on me too, just like my co-workers have. Take a number bud. Once you get into this mind, you're fucked.

 

ill keep that in mind

 

maybe you can buy a sense of humor with all those nickels


nutxaq
nutxaq's picture
Posts: 399
Joined: 2008-04-06
User is offlineOffline
Atheistextremist

Atheistextremist wrote:

 

Keep on showing us what you're really made of...

I notice France has moved closer to banning Ned Kelly helmets in the last day by a vote of 400-odd to 0. 

I find myself increasingly intolerant of intolerance and the irony does not escape me.

 

 

Disapproving of assholery does not make one an asshole.

"Faith, Faith is an island in the setting sun,
but proof, proof is the bottom line for everyone."
Proof, Paul Simon

Nothing this hard should taste so beefy.


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15771
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
atomicdogg34 wrote:Brian37

atomicdogg34 wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

atomicdogg34 wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

atomicdogg34 wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

How about Mohammad with tits and a dick and whips and chains and a studded dog collar?

 

i dont know what s funnier, the idea of the cartoon itself, or the fact that youd want to see such a cartoon

 It is a mater of principle. If I can handle being equated to Hitler and Po Pot merely for being godless, these assholes have nothing to bitch about. It is about showing dumbasses that life goes on even when someone picks on them.

Their dicks wont fall off if they get made fun of anymore than my dick has fallen off for being blasphemed.

Dawkins was depicted as fucking a transexual on South Park and he didn't threaten them with death.

 

i wasnt going in that direction

i was talking about your seeming exhuberance at wanting to see mohammad with some tits and a dick

i dunno, a funny scene just popped into my head and it made me laugh

If you had a nickle for all the eye rolls I got at work, for mundane cornball crap, you'd put a hit out on me too, just like my co-workers have. Take a number bud. Once you get into this mind, you're fucked.

 

ill keep that in mind

 

maybe you can buy a sense of humor with all those nickels

I think you are taking me more seriously than I am taking myself?

I was serious in that Muslims who threaten violence are a bunch of crybaby assholes. If I had a nickle for every time(ON ANY GIVEN SUBJECT) in my life where someone picked on my looks, or my job, or my family, and most recently my atheism, I'd make Bill Gates look like a street bum.

It was SARCASM when I said, "Once you get into this mind, you're fucked".

I was laughing at them by laughing at myself by showing them that I can poke fun of myself. Nutcases who threaten violence in a serious manor wouldn't poke fun of themselves like I am here.

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


atomicdogg34
atheist
atomicdogg34's picture
Posts: 367
Joined: 2009-12-26
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:atomicdogg34

Brian37 wrote:

atomicdogg34 wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

atomicdogg34 wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

atomicdogg34 wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

How about Mohammad with tits and a dick and whips and chains and a studded dog collar?

 

i dont know what s funnier, the idea of the cartoon itself, or the fact that youd want to see such a cartoon

 It is a mater of principle. If I can handle being equated to Hitler and Po Pot merely for being godless, these assholes have nothing to bitch about. It is about showing dumbasses that life goes on even when someone picks on them.

Their dicks wont fall off if they get made fun of anymore than my dick has fallen off for being blasphemed.

Dawkins was depicted as fucking a transexual on South Park and he didn't threaten them with death.

 

i wasnt going in that direction

i was talking about your seeming exhuberance at wanting to see mohammad with some tits and a dick

i dunno, a funny scene just popped into my head and it made me laugh

If you had a nickle for all the eye rolls I got at work, for mundane cornball crap, you'd put a hit out on me too, just like my co-workers have. Take a number bud. Once you get into this mind, you're fucked.

 

ill keep that in mind

 

maybe you can buy a sense of humor with all those nickels

I think you are taking me more seriously than I am taking myself?

I was serious in that Muslims who threaten violence are a bunch of crybaby assholes. If I had a nickle for every time(ON ANY GIVEN SUBJECT) in my life where someone picked on my looks, or my job, or my family, and most recently my atheism, I'd make Bill Gates look like a street bum.

It was SARCASM when I said, "Once you get into this mind, you're fucked".

I was laughing at them by laughing at myself by showing them that I can poke fun of myself. Nutcases who threaten violence in a serious manor wouldn't poke fun of themselves like I am here.

 

 

hard to tell where your at, you got pissed when i posted a pic before

 

plus hard to tell sarcasm on the interweb sometimes anyways