michio kaku

jerry coyne

lawrence krauss

B166ER
atheist
B166ER's picture
User is offlineOffline
I'll have to add to that list...

Personally, I don't care for Ken Miller that much, but I would have to add Eugenie Scott to the list. She is a very intelligent and well spoken defender of science, and that earns my respect.

"This may shock you, but not everything in the bible is true." The only true statement ever to be uttered by Jean Chauvinism, sociopathic emotional terrorist.
"A Boss in Heaven is the best excuse for a boss on earth, therefore If God did exist, he would have to be abolished." Mikhail Bakunin
"The means in which you take,
dictate the ends in which you find yourself."
"Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government! Supreme leadership derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony!"
No Gods, No Masters!

atomicdogg34
atheist
atomicdogg34's picture
User is offlineOffline
B166ER wrote:Personally, I

B166ER wrote:

Personally, I don't care for Ken Miller that much, but I would have to add Eugenie Scott to the list. She is a very intelligent and well spoken defender of science, and that earns my respect.

what i like about him is that even though hes a theist, he will take evidence over interest, and hes a good speaker than can elucidate things pretty well

i love neil degrasse tyson, that guy is great

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
Yes!!!!

atomicdogg34 wrote:

B166ER wrote:

what i like about him is that even though hes a theist, he will take evidence over interest, and hes a good speaker than can elucidate things pretty well

i love neil degrasse tyson, that guy is great

Miller is a-okay  in my book.   I agree with you 100%. Neil De Grasse Tyson RULES!!!!!!!!!!!   an don't doubt it for a second !!!!!!!!!

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
User is offlineOffline
Well, personally, I don't

Well, personally, I don't much care for Michio Kaku. I have read a couple of his books and he dumbs things down way too much. In several cases, I have run into him leaving out key points that would clarify other points that he left muddled in his attempt to say as little as possible.

Adding to the list:

Extra votes for both Dawkins and Tyson.

Also,

Michael Shermer

Leonard Susskind

Leon Ledermann

Michael Greene

Edward Witten

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=