3. Molly Ringwald
  4. Helena Mattsson
  5. Loch Ness Monster
  1. Candace Bushnell
  2. Queen Rania
  3. Bob Uecker
  4. Annoying Orange
  5. Floppy Disks

The top two yahoo searches have been the same since yesterday.

Loch Ness Monster, rly ? Did he live on the ark?

Faith is the word but next to that snugged up closely "lie's" the want.
"By simple common sense I don't believe in god, in none."-Charlie Chaplin

Atheistextremist
atheist
Atheistextremist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hey Rob

Is there any way you can reverse out that blue text in white or even black for us - it's invisble out here in netbook land....

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck

Mahaco
User is offlineOffline
robj101 wrote:TRENDING

robj101 wrote:

TRENDING NOW

1. Noah's Ark
  2. Bret Michaels
  3. Molly Ringwald
  4. Helena Mattsson
  5. Loch Ness Monster
  1. Candace Bushnell
  2. Queen Rania
  3. Bob Uecker
  4. Annoying Orange
  5. Floppy Disks

LOL, that's messed up.  WTF is "Annoying Orange"?  And why would Floppy Disks be on there?  I bet some of the especially retarded fundies DO believe that the Loch Ness Monster lived on the ark, lol.  Oh, and I can read the Blue text just fine.

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
Does this work, AE?

robj101 wrote:

TRENDING NOW

• Noah's Ark
  • Bret Michaels
  • Molly Ringwald
  • Helena Mattsson
  • Loch Ness Monster
  • Candace Bushnell
  • Queen Rania
  • Bob Uecker
  • Annoying Orange
  • Floppy Disks
  •  

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)

Whatthedeuce
    atheist
    Whatthedeuce's picture
    User is offlineOffline
    Mahaco wrote:  WTF is

Mahaco wrote:
      WTF is "Annoying Orange"?

It's a series of youtube videos featuring a talking orange who meats other kinds of foods and objects and annoys them.

I don't understand why the Christians I meet find it so confusing that I care about the fact that they are wasting huge amounts of time and resources playing with their imaginary friend. Even non-confrontational religion hurts atheists because we live in a society which is constantly wasting resources and rejecting rational thinking.

cj
    atheistRational VIP!
    cj's picture
    User is offlineOffline
    Mahaco wrote:LOL, that's

Mahaco wrote:

LOL, that's messed up.  WTF is "Annoying Orange"?  And why would Floppy Disks be on there?  I bet some of the especially retarded fundies DO believe that the Loch Ness Monster lived on the ark, lol.  Oh, and I can read the Blue text just fine.

Floppy disks are on there because they are going to stop making them.  Get your data transferred now - if any - because that means no more floppy drives as well.  It's a big deal in the tekkie world.

-- I feel so much better since I stopped trying to believe.

"We are entitled to our own opinions. We're not entitled to our own facts"- Al Franken

"If death isn't sweet oblivion, I will be severely disappointed" - Ruth M.

robj101
    atheist
    robj101's picture
    User is offlineOffline
    cj wrote:Mahaco wrote:LOL,

cj wrote:

Mahaco wrote:

Floppy disks are on there because they are going to stop making them.  Get your data transferred now - if any - because that means no more floppy drives as well.  It's a big deal in the tekkie world.

I have not even seen a floppy disc in uh, years? I have a hard disc set of "Heretic" though. I imagine the data is corrupted by now.

cj
    atheistRational VIP!
    cj's picture
    User is offlineOffline
    robj101 wrote:cj

robj101 wrote:

cj wrote:

Mahaco wrote:

I have not even seen a floppy disc in uh, years? I have a hard disc set of "Heretic" though. I imagine the data is corrupted by now.

The 3 1/2" disks were/are called floppy disks as well as the old 5 1/4" truly floppy disks - and the 8" ones were also truly floppy.  It's the 3 1/2" ones they are discontinuing, the others have been gone for years.  I still have some in the bottom drawer, though I use the thumb drive now for sneaker netting. 

-- I feel so much better since I stopped trying to believe.

"We are entitled to our own opinions. We're not entitled to our own facts"- Al Franken

"If death isn't sweet oblivion, I will be severely disappointed" - Ruth M.

geirj
    geirj's picture
    User is offlineOffline
    Bob Eucker? Really?

Bob Eucker? Really?

robj101
    atheist
    robj101's picture
    User is offlineOffline
    cj wrote:robj101 wrote:cj

cj wrote:

robj101 wrote:

cj wrote:

Mahaco wrote:

The 3 1/2" disks were/are called floppy disks as well as the old 5 1/4" truly floppy disks - and the 8" ones were also truly floppy.  It's the 3 1/2" ones they are discontinuing, the others have been gone for years.  I still have some in the bottom drawer, though I use the thumb drive now for sneaker netting. 

Ah, I called um hard discs, seemed plausible..considering they were hard..heh. Old floppy discs, literally, were floppy.

nutxaq
    nutxaq's picture
    User is offlineOffline
    Just watched a couple of the

Just watched a couple of the Annoying Orange videos. Fucking stupid.

Kapkao
    atheistSuperfan
    Kapkao's picture
    User is offlineOffline
    Priorities, you say?

Molly Ringwald was foxy... back in the day, that is.