Hello out there in this place I guess

TruthbringerOfT...
TruthbringerOfTrueTruthiness's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hello out there in this place I guess

I've noticed that this place is low on Truth, but don't worry because of come to bring Truth for all!  True truthful truth and not any of those silly truth substitutes.  You don't have to thank me, but you better or you will go to Vland which is like five whole times worse then what people call Hell.  Be afraid, because I have come to bring you my loving message!

mellestad
User is offlineOffline
Are you making fun of

Are you making fun of FS/RT/FS2, or are you FS engaging in some sort of self-parody?

Everything makes more sense now that I've stopped believing.

TruthbringerOfT...
User is offlineOffline
mellestad wrote:Are you

mellestad wrote:

Are you making fun of FS/RT/FS2, or are you FS engaging in some sort of self-parody?

Of course I'm not FS.  My truthylevels are ten times his!   Can't you tell how truthy I am?  In order to show you the true value of my truth I shall engage the sacred cap locks of truth.  EVERYTHING I SAY IS TRUE!!!!!!

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
oh for fuckin' shit's sake,

oh for fuckin' shit's sake, it just gets worse and worse around here these days... 

TruthbringerOfT...
User is offlineOffline
iwbiek wrote:oh for fuckin'

iwbiek wrote:

oh for fuckin' shit's sake, it just gets worse and worse around here these days... 

You just don't know God 3.0 the way that I do.  If you truly accepted God 3.0 into all of your empty places the way that I do you would know the truth of his mighty love. 

Does not the book of I BS 18:2 says "ask not how old the mayonnaise of your ham sandwich is, for it is good.  Thus says God 3.0."

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
a-hahahahahahahahaaaaa...

a-hahahahahahahahaaaaa...

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ignore Iwbiek... he's one of our more special....!!!!!!!!!!!!

TruthbringerOfTrueTruthiness wrote:

iwbiek wrote:

You just don't know God 3.0 the way that I do.  If you truly accepted God 3.0 into all of your empty places the way that I do you would know the truth of his mighty love. 

Does not the book of I BS 18:2 says "ask not how old the mayonnaise of your ham sandwich is, for it is good.  Thus says God 3.0."

*belly laugh*

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
User is offlineOffline
Well, I am currently working

Well, I am currently working with cat 9.0.  He meets me at the door when I get home and he curls up with me in bed.  Can god 3.0 do that?  Can he?

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=

robj101
atheist
robj101's picture
User is offlineOffline
I heard are some new

I heard are some new patches out, you should upgrade to god version 3.110.000.101

TruthbringerOfT...
User is offlineOffline
Answers in Gene Simmons

Answers in Gene Simmons wrote:

Well, I am currently working with cat 9.0.  He meets me at the door when I get home and he curls up with me in bed.  Can god 3.0 do that?  Can he?

Blasphemy!!!

Nothing can compare to God 3.0!!! Nothing!!! Sad tsk-tsk !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Except maybe God 3.1. 

TruthbringerOfT...
User is offlineOffline
robj101 wrote:I heard are

robj101 wrote:

I heard are some new patches out, you should upgrade to god version 3.110.000.101

I'll look into it.

robj101
atheist
robj101's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hoped someone would have

Hoped someone would have picked up on my palimpsest reference, oh well.

100percentAtheist
atheist
100percentAtheist's picture
User is offlineOffline
TruthbringerOfTrueTruthiness

TruthbringerOfTrueTruthiness wrote:

Answers in Gene Simmons wrote:

Blasphemy!!!

Nothing can compare to God 3.0!!! Nothing!!! Sad tsk-tsk !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Except maybe God 3.1. 

I have a lot of questions....

Is it true, that God 3.0 does not support anymore "Flesh Player"?   Can we upgrade to God 3.0 from God 2.0? Or do we have to erase our memory completely and install it on a completely blank space? Are there different versions of God 3.0 (like Professional, Ultimate, Home, Priest, Kosher, etc.)?  How often does your God 3.0  crash?  

Thanks.

100%