atheist
Kavis's picture
User is offlineOffline
Guys, we have a problem.

I offer for your review these two things:

National Boobquake Day

6.9 magnitude earthquake shakes Taiwan

We need double-blind studies NOW!

(Well, maybe not double-blind.  A little peeking, you know...)

butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
User is offlineOffline
Yes, I agree. For the sake

Yes, I agree. For the sake of science and humanity, we need to conduct some research into this correlation to prevent potential disasters in the future. A sample of approximately 5000 females should be enough for our purposes.

I volunteer to collect "data" for this experiment.  

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, | As I foretold you, were all spirits, and | Are melted into air, into thin air; | And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, | The cloud-capped towers, the gorgeous palaces, | The solemn temples, the great globe itself, - Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, | And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, | Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff | As dreams are made on, and our little life | Is rounded with a sleep. - Shakespeare

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Well, I'm convinced. It's

Well, I'm convinced. It's clearly true.

Thomathy
Superfan
Thomathy's picture
User is offlineOffline
There are literally hundreds

There are literally hundreds of earthquakes every single day.  Several per day are at least in the magnitude 6 spectrum.  Perhaps the most telling thing about boobquake is that absolutely nothing out of the ordinary did happen ...

BigUniverse wrote,

"Well the things that happen less often are more likely to be the result of the supper natural. A thing like loosing my keys in the morning is not likely supper natural, but finding a thousand dollars or meeting a celebrity might be."

mellestad
User is offlineOffline
Thomathy wrote:There are

Thomathy wrote:

There are literally hundreds of earthquakes every single day.  Several per day are at least in the magnitude 6 spectrum.  Perhaps the most telling thing about boobquake is that absolutely nothing out of the ordinary did happen ...

No, you've got it all wrong, that *proves* that they are caused by slutty women and their filthy girl parts.

Just wait, almighty Allah will have his revenge on the western devil harlots of Satan.

Everything makes more sense now that I've stopped believing.

Kavis
atheist
Kavis's picture
User is offlineOffline
Thomathy wrote:There are

Thomathy wrote:

Nevertheless, we need an organized review of the amount of indecency on the internet.  Volunteers to collect data can apply for only $5.

Religion is a virus.
Fight the infection.

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
*mourns teh boobies*

Kavis wrote:

I offer for your review these two things:

National Boobquake Day

6.9 magnitude earthquake shakes Taiwan

We need double-blind studies NOW!

(Well, maybe not double-blind.  A little peeking, you know...)

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)

Rich Woods
Rational VIP!
Rich Woods's picture
User is offlineOffline
I think I have found the

I think I have found the problem.... http://www.chelseacharms.com/

Renee Obsidianwords
High Level DonorModeratorRRS local affiliate
Renee Obsidianwords's picture
User is offlineOffline
Wow, I feel I accomplished

Wow, I feel I accomplished something by wearing my deep v-necked shirt on Monday. It worked!   Eye-wink

Slowly building a blog at ~

http://obsidianwords.wordpress.com/

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
Rich Woods wrote:I think I

Rich Woods wrote:

Rich... if I wanted to date a plastic, disfigured woman I'd BUY A MANNEQUIN!!!

(or maybe a realdoll? haha.. )

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)

Rich Woods
Rational VIP!
Rich Woods's picture
User is offlineOffline
Kapkao wrote:Rich Woods

Kapkao wrote:

Rich Woods wrote:

Rich... if I wanted to date a plastic, disfigured woman I'd BUY A MANNEQUIN!!!

(or maybe a realdoll? haha.. )

She's actually a friend of mine and my wife's... Very sweet...VERY smart... But yeah, Her proportions are a *tad* over the top....

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
Rich Woods wrote:She's

Rich Woods wrote:

She's actually a friend of mine and my wife's... Very sweet...VERY smart... But yeah, Her proportions are a *tad* over the top....

And here I was thinking she was just the female version of Ron Jeremy.

Ah, well... point taken, my friend. I take most of what I said back.

I guess I take issue with girls who think they need to undergo surgery before feeling attractive and finally accepting their physique for what it is.

In my view of sexual dynamics, some women really need to accept that they are attractive just the way they are, WITHOUT any ridiculous cosmetic enhancement, and REGARDLESS of how many shitty boyfriends cheat on them, dump them, abuse them, etc.

Brian37 appears to take a similar stance towards feminine beauty.

Rich Woods
Rational VIP!
Rich Woods's picture
User is offlineOffline
Kapkao wrote:Rich Woods

Kapkao wrote:

Rich Woods wrote:

And here I was thinking she was just the female version of Ron Jeremy.

Ah, well... point taken, my friend. I take most of what I said back.

I guess I take issue with girls who think they need to undergo surgery before feeling attractive and finally accepting their physique for what it is.

In my view of sexual dynamics, some women really need to accept that they are attractive just the way they are, WITHOUT any ridiculous cosmetic enhancement, and REGARDLESS of how many shitty boyfriends cheat on them, dump them, abuse them, etc.

Brian37 appears to take a similar stance towards feminine beauty.

We're getting sidetracked... this isn't about any of our perceptions of beauty... This is about an Iranian cleric blaming cleavage for  earthquakes... and me, being the fact finding, science first, research journalist that I am.... finding a set of mamalian protrubernces that would support that theory...

The key word being "support"...

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
I am fortunate that my heart is as healthy as it is...

... guess because "fortune favors the foolish" or somesuch. Oh yeah!

Rich Woods wrote:

We're getting sidetracked... this isn't about any of our perceptions of beauty... This is about an Iranian cleric blaming cleavage for  earthquakes... and me, being the fact finding, science first, research journalist that I am.... finding a set of mamalian protrubernces that would support that theory...

The key word being "support"...

Whew, ahhhh.... damn! NEW (suggested) RULE FOR RRS! Anyone found to be getting in the way of 'lols' is hereby pronounced... guilty!!

and stuff.

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
No Kapkoa.

We do NOT  need new rules at the RRS.  We need a thourough investigation of the double D question.  A deep hands-on investigation into why female bras carry so much realy good bouncing things while men don't.   Me and my hands are ready to serve the RRS  in anyway we can.  Even if it takes like forever.

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
Why do people keep calling me Kapkoa? *snickers*

Jeffrick wrote:

We do NOT  need new rules at the RRS.  We need a thourough investigation of the double D question.  A deep hands-on investigation into why female bras carry so much realy good bouncing things while men don't.   Me and my hands are ready to serve the RRS  in anyway we can.  Even if it takes like forever.

Yeah. But maybe we needs a sarcasm smiley!

(hint:I was trying to make a little funny while damn near suffocating over Rich's post with my head hurting from laughing so damn hard. )

Also, you wants investigation, make a stop in San Fran. Apparently there's "walking nudists" aplenty there.