How do I search for what I want to talk about?

Krullish
Krullish's picture
User is offlineOffline
How do I search for what I want to talk about?

Say I'm interested in a certain subject, do I have to trawl through hundreds of other topics before I find what I'm looking for? Is there some way I can search for keywords or whatever? If there is and it's obvious, then sorry for being an idiot. If not, could you make a search bar or something?

Faith is the surrender of reason.
Money = Debt = Slavery.
You are False Data.

Krullish
Krullish's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ok, I am an idiot.

Two minutes later and I've found how to search..............Sorry, I am an idiot.

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
one is a genius...

Krullish wrote:

Two minutes later and I've found how to search..............Sorry, I am an idiot.

THE OTHER INSANE!

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)

Krullish
Krullish's picture
User is offlineOffline
Zoink!

err, what are we doing tonight Brain?

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
And I answer:

*face twitches*

Exterminate humans, down to the last man, woman, and child. Place, in the wake of their destruction... something better than the "talking monkeys"

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)