T-Shirts to wear with Pride (that aren't RRS)

Abu Lahab
Superfan
Abu Lahab's picture
User is offlineOffline
T-Shirts to wear with Pride (that aren't RRS)

Want this:

Own this:

Your suggestions on other thought (or possibly fight) provoking garb?

How can not believing in something that is backed up with no empirical evidence be less scientific than believing in something that not only has no empirical evidence but actually goes against the laws of the universe and in many cases actually contradicts itself? - Ricky Gervais

robj101
atheist
robj101's picture
User is offlineOffline
I might wear something that

I might wear something that just said "atheist" or something easy, but stuff like that will get you shot in this part of the country lol. I would not mind a little offensive but I would have to say those would be overly offensive around here.

Faith is the word but next to that snugged up closely "lie's" the want.
"By simple common sense I don't believe in god, in none."-Charlie Chaplin

mellestad
User is offlineOffline
Are those from t-shirt hell?

Everything makes more sense now that I've stopped believing.

Whatthedeuce
atheist
Whatthedeuce's picture
User is offlineOffline
Personally, I do not want to

Personally, I do not want to be murdered or physically harmed in another fashion any time soon. I will pass on those shirts

I don't understand why the Christians I meet find it so confusing that I care about the fact that they are wasting huge amounts of time and resources playing with their imaginary friend. Even non-confrontational religion hurts atheists because we live in a society which is constantly wasting resources and rejecting rational thinking.

Abu Lahab
Superfan
Abu Lahab's picture
User is offlineOffline
mellestad wrote:Are those

mellestad wrote:

You are correct!

Abu Lahab
Superfan
Abu Lahab's picture
User is offlineOffline
Whatthedeuce

Whatthedeuce wrote:

Personally, I do not want to be murdered or physically harmed in another fashion any time soon. I will pass on those shirts

I welcome the type of attention that will make some god fearing crazy try to give me a beat-down.

I also appreciate the verbal attention I get.

I'm a slim 5'9", almost 50 years old. I certainly don't look like I can handle myself.

If they can't take a joke, fuck 'em.

How can not believing in something that is backed up with no empirical evidence be less scientific than believing in something that not only has no empirical evidence but actually goes against the laws of the universe and in many cases actually contradicts itself? - Ricky Gervais