User is offlineOffline
Devil's Advocate + What I think of The Matrix... >:}

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
dammit the hell

Gauche wrote:

I don't want to get pm'd, people sign up and start spamming.

But, dammit, I want to ask you about a certain Canucki, in private! (For starters, does this person have wavey/curly dirty blonde hair, and are they a bit chubby/vaguely muscular around the edges?)

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)

Gauche
atheist
Gauche's picture
User is offlineOffline
This thread inspired me to

This thread inspired me to submit an entry to the urban dictionary. The word is "reeved". It means when a movie is made worse by having Keanu Reeves in it.

4. reeved 1 thumb up

When a movie is made worse by having Keanu Reeves in it.

Al Pacino wasn't hamming it up that bad in The Devil's Advocate, but you have to admit that movie got totally reeved.

reeved keanu reeved keanud keanood keanude      

I also considered "keanued" which might have been better. If you agree with my definition please go vote it up here: link

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=reeved

There are twists of time and space, of vision and reality, which only a dreamer can divine
H.P. Lovecraft

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
What I think of the Wachowski Brothers...