Happy easter!

DieciDiPicche
DieciDiPicche's picture
User is offlineOffline
Happy easter!

haha, I'm just kidding.

I am an athiest from Texas :/  ...enough said.

I am going to grad school for my MS in nutrition and I am a Dietetic Intern. I'm pretty sure I signed up for this site because:

a) I am bored lately

b) I need a place to vent because I find myself lashing out at people.

Here's some reasons why:

Recently I had a preceptor in my internship who asked me where I go to church.  She said "Do you go to church around here?"  I said "No."  She said,  "Oh, then you go to church near your home?" and I said "No."  She replied, "You don't GO TO CHURCH!?!?!" And I said, "I think this topic is unprofessional, and I am uncomfortable talking about it with you."  She then made sure the rest of that rotation was a nightmare or me. 

One of the interns in my program (who is well aware that I am athiest) asked me on Thursday, "Are you going to a church service on sunday?"  I replied with a good old fashioned stare/glare.  She uncomfortably laughed and said "Have a good weekend then!"  In the spirit of getting along (in my terrible error) I said  "Have a Happy Easter (insert name here)."  She then went on to tell me about how awesome and magical jesus is.  The irritating part about this was there was a third intern present (good friend of mine) who is Muslim and from Africa.  This intern was not harassed about having to believe in Jesus because I guess christian intern assumes since she is from Africa and Persian, she doesn't have to believe in jesus, but since I am from Texas and I'm white, I do. 

In my current rotation I am working in long term care and ICU, and we have a chaplin.  Get this:  This person writes notes in MEDICAL CHARTS that say things such as "Saw patient today, patient was in good spirits.  Prayed with patient at bedside, will continue to provide guidance and support."   My problem is not that there is a religious leader in the hospital, going around, comforting those poor fools who don't know any better than to look to an imaginary friend/god for answers during difficult times.  My problem is that this person WEARS A LAB COAT, CHARTS on patients, gets PAID LIKE A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL, and ATTENDS CARE ROUNDS as if what she says means anything important!  God forbid (haha) that anyone ever mistake her for a medical professional who would actually know their @$$ from a hole in the ground.

My cute boyfriend believes in Magik ...*groan*  I'm not sure how many of you have had to deal with this before, but it is particularly infuriating because he seems to believe in EVERYTHING.  Jesus is magic, saints are magic, budda is magic... everything can be (conveniently) explained by "intuition" and auras and....other made up bulls***...  He is actually very sweet and supportive though, I really love him a lot.  His lack of...evidence based thinking is very frustrating to me.

Also, we have a lot of those door to door bible thumpers around here so I have collected a large amount of christn propaganda that is often good for a laugh.  For example I have one pamphlet inviting me to a genuine Cowboy Church where you're supposed to bring your horse and cowboy hat and crap.  lol.

So it's situations like these that lead to my frustration.  I have several friends that are sane and a good outlet to vent, but I imagine that gets tiring for them so I'm trying something new. 

Sorry that was such a long rant. 

I'll leave you with a fun comic I drew of me and jesus.  

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
You think yous' bored? I

You think yous' bored? I think yous a two-bit good-fer-nuttin'! You tryin' to punk the Almighty or sumtin? Heuuhhh? Anzuh me!

(meh... my photoshop/digital arts skills aren't worth a damn anyways. Just imagine an easter bunny in place of the xmas tree in the pic. And if you think you're bored you haven't spent a day in my world...)

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
YOU DON'T GO TO CHURCH!6

YOU DON'T GO TO CHURCH!

6 billion people on this planet and she is shocked that someone isn't like her?

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:YOU DON'T GO

Brian37 wrote:

YOU DON'T GO TO CHURCH!

6 billion people on this planet and she is shocked that someone isn't like her?

GO TO CHURCH OR THE DEVIL WILL GET YOU!

(that's supposed to be a bad thing, right?)

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)

Zanarkand
Zanarkand's picture
User is offlineOffline
welcome to the forum

welcome to the forums ma'am!

we have almost the same reason why i created an account here. to vent my frustrations. i live in the philippines by the way and good for you to have sane friends to listen to your rants. i cannot here. if i speak anything of atheism all of the people here will definitely cause me some harm. its like 99.9% of the 93 million population here are believing in some sort of an invisible sky daddy. and the muslim people living here are extremist! ever heard of taliban and the al qaeda? they have affiliates here!

Not only can water float a boat, It can sink it also.

Renee Obsidianwords
High Level DonorModeratorRRS local affiliate
Renee Obsidianwords's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome to the site! You

Welcome to the site! You have found your place to vent ~ do it often  Smiling

I work around quite a few 'happy with jesus' types at work. One in particular can be overheard every so often talking to customers about how she prayed for them.

On my way out of the office on Friday she told me to have a great Easter, I smiled and let her know that I planned on enjoying the weekend as the weather should be fantastic, especially on Sunday. " I can't wait to relax and enjoy a lazy Sunday as always" is what I followed up with. She just smiled. I wonder if she wanted her sentiment reciprocated...  

Slowly building a blog at ~

http://obsidianwords.wordpress.com/

Rain
User is offlineOffline
:-/

Hi Zanarkand!

well, today I created account too, because i feel some kind of need to be a member in some atheist organization. About your situation...holy shit!!...I don´t know what would I do....I totaly can´t hear any of religion fairy tales and I must confess...I can´t even be around such a people (but not, that I hate them as humans, but hate their "thinking" ). So, be in your place....I´d get out of there with rocket speed!!

To all:

Great place!!! You got a new enthusiast member!!!

PS: I´m from central Europe (Czech republic) so maybe my english is not so perfect

Rain

B166ER
atheist
B166ER's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome to the forum

DieciDiPicce wrote:

I am going to grad school for my MS in nutrition and I am a Dietetic Intern. I'm pretty sure I signed up for this site because:

a) I am bored lately

b) I need a place to vent because I find myself lashing out at people.

That sounds as good a enough reason as any to be here. WELCOME ABOARD! So vent, vent, vent away, and all you'll hear is a lot of support and the occasional crazy theist. It's okay though, since this is a place where they definitely don't outnumber the sane people, which is always good.

Crazy Creanderthal wrote:
Recently I had a preceptor in my internship who asked me where I go to church.  She said "Do you go to church around here?"  I said "No." She said,  "Oh, then you go to church near your home?" and I said "No."  She replied, "You don't GO TO CHURCH!?!?!"

Next time you need a laugh and she starts talking to you about her book The Holy Babble and her imaginary friend Jeebus, just repeat in your head (or out loud), "it burns, it burns!" Even if it doesn't save you from having to listen to her babble, you can at least get a good laugh out at her expense.

DieciDiPicce wrote:
My cute boyfriend believes in Magik ...*groan*  I'm not sure how many of you have had to deal with this before, but it is particularly infuriating because he seems to believe in EVERYTHING.  Jesus is magic, saints are magic, budda is magic... everything can be (conveniently) explained by "intuition" and auras and....other made up bulls***...  He is actually very sweet and supportive though, I really love him a lot.  His lack of...evidence based thinking is very frustrating to me.

That same thing actually destroyed my last relationship. I still love my ex-girlfriend Zea to death, but we cannot date and we both know it. We are way too different and that chasm between us of science and magical thinking wasn't getting any smaller. I'm sorry to hear you have to deal with it, but if it works and you have found a great person for you, that's more then most people get so count yourself lucky.

DieciDiPicce wrote:
bulls***

Venting doesn't work if you censer yourself. Let the language flow, it's all right, we're big kids here. Don't worry, you won't spanked for it (unless you ask).

"This may shock you, but not everything in the bible is true." The only true statement ever to be uttered by Jean Chauvinism, sociopathic emotional terrorist.
"A Boss in Heaven is the best excuse for a boss on earth, therefore If God did exist, he would have to be abolished." Mikhail Bakunin
"The means in which you take,
dictate the ends in which you find yourself."
"Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government! Supreme leadership derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony!"
No Gods, No Masters!

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
User is offlineOffline
Well, I don't believe in the

Well, I don't believe in the Easter Bunny. I still have not made my mind up about Toledo though.

Here is some atheist funny from 1953:

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=

Zanarkand
Zanarkand's picture
User is offlineOffline
Rain wrote:Hi

Rain wrote:

Hi Zanarkand!

well, today I created account too, because i feel some kind of need to be a member in some atheist organization. About your situation...holy shit!!...I don´t know what would I do....I totaly can´t hear any of religion fairy tales and I must confess...I can´t even be around such a people (but not, that I hate them as humans, but hate their "thinking" ). So, be in your place....I´d get out of there with rocket speed!!

yes its very hard in here. there are more non religious people there am i right?

Rain wrote:

PS: I´m from central Europe (Czech republic) so maybe my english is not so perfect

Rain

we got the same prob bro!!

robj101
atheist
robj101's picture
User is offlineOffline
I'm going to hide eggs of

I'm going to hide eggs of spring fertility for my little sister to find now. Welcome fellow Texan.

butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome to the forum,

Welcome to the forum, DieciDiPicche and Rain! 

Go ahead and vent. 

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, | As I foretold you, were all spirits, and | Are melted into air, into thin air; | And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, | The cloud-capped towers, the gorgeous palaces, | The solemn temples, the great globe itself, - Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, | And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, | Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff | As dreams are made on, and our little life | Is rounded with a sleep. - Shakespeare

cj
atheistRational VIP!
cj's picture
User is offlineOffline
welcome Diechi

On the work thing - it may be too late where you are now, but I usually tell them - "thanks, I have plans for Sunday".  They are free to imagine whatever they want.  And if pressed, I will tell them, "I don't discuss religion outside of my home."  And if still pressed - "I'm sorry, we feel that religion is a private matter, and so we don't discuss our religion except at home."  Since both my husband and I are atheists, it is safe to say (but I don't at work!) we only discuss religion at home when we trash all the religious doody heads out there.

If you still get harassed, go to HR.  If the place you are working for gets federal money in any form, you may claim a hostile work environment.  I haven't had to as yet, but I try to be careful about where I work.  In the health care field, I know you can get stuck working for some places that were originally created by a particular religious group.  They can be oppressive. 

On the relationship - if you don't mind taking some advice from an old lady fart - have crazy fun sex and romantic get aways but don't get pregnant or commit to a long term relationship until he drops the woo.  Imagine trying to raise a child with you saying "The tooth fairy doesn't exist" and dad saying, "The tooth fairy will bring you a dollar!"  Eventually, things will not be happy for anyone.  If he can't get real, find someone who is real.  Much better if everyone in a relationship understands the true magic in the world is knowledge.

I'm in Portland Oregon, my children are most likely older than you are, and it is a rainy cold day here.  So much for my gardening plans.  Welcome, and enjoy the forum.

-- I feel so much better since I stopped trying to believe.

"We are entitled to our own opinions. We're not entitled to our own facts"- Al Franken

"If death isn't sweet oblivion, I will be severely disappointed" - Ruth M.

cj
atheistRational VIP!
cj's picture
User is offlineOffline
Rain wrote:To all:Great

Rain wrote:

To all:

Rain

Hey, Rain.  Glad to meet you.  Your english is pretty good - a lot better than I would be trying to write in Czech.

Another central European to add to my friends!   I have a neighbor from Moldavia, a family down the street is from Georgia, and another friend is from Slovakia.

CJ

"We are entitled to our own opinions. We're not entitled to our own facts"- Al Franken

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
Rain wrote:Hi

Rain wrote:

Hi Zanarkand!

To all:

Rain

jezis maria!  este jeden cech do frasa!  tak nic, pekne vitam.    ja som american ale teraz byvam na slovensku, v kosiciach.  moja zena je slovenka a ja ucim anglictinu.  som tu byval uz pat rokov a velmi sa mi to paci.

ok, now you can make fun of my slovak.  welcome.  we already have one czech here, good ol' nutty luminon, who's a self-professed "esotericist," whatever that means.  hope you have fun!

"I have never felt comfortable around people who talk about their feelings for Jesus, or any other deity for that matter, because they are usually none too bright. . . . Or maybe 'stupid' is a better way of saying it; but I have never seen much point in getting heavy with either stupid people or Jesus freaks, just as long as they don't bother me. In a world as weird and cruel as this one we have made for ourselves, I figure anybody who can find peace and personal happiness without ripping off somebody else deserves to be left alone. They will not inherit the earth, but then neither will I. . . . And I have learned to live, as it were, with the idea that I will never find peace and happiness, either. But as long as I know there's a pretty good chance I can get my hands on either one of them every once in a while, I do the best I can between high spots."
--Hunter S. Thompson

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
cj wrote:Rain wrote:To

cj wrote:

Rain wrote:

To all:

Rain

Hey, Rain.  Glad to meet you.  Your english is pretty good - a lot better than I would be trying to write in Czech.

Another central European to add to my friends!   I have a neighbor from Moldavia, a family down the street is from Georgia, and another friend is from Slovakia.

CJ

never knew that, cj.  in case you haven't noticed, i've settled down in slovakia (my wife is slovak).  where in slovakia is your friend from?  btw, moldova's kind of pushing it for central europe, and i'm pretty sure georgia is in asia.

"I have never felt comfortable around people who talk about their feelings for Jesus, or any other deity for that matter, because they are usually none too bright. . . . Or maybe 'stupid' is a better way of saying it; but I have never seen much point in getting heavy with either stupid people or Jesus freaks, just as long as they don't bother me. In a world as weird and cruel as this one we have made for ourselves, I figure anybody who can find peace and personal happiness without ripping off somebody else deserves to be left alone. They will not inherit the earth, but then neither will I. . . . And I have learned to live, as it were, with the idea that I will never find peace and happiness, either. But as long as I know there's a pretty good chance I can get my hands on either one of them every once in a while, I do the best I can between high spots."
--Hunter S. Thompson

cj
atheistRational VIP!
cj's picture
User is offlineOffline
iwbiek wrote:never knew

iwbiek wrote:

never knew that, cj.  in case you haven't noticed, i've settled down in slovakia (my wife is slovak).  where in slovakia is your friend from?  btw, moldova's kind of pushing it for central europe, and i'm pretty sure georgia is in asia.

Picky, picky.  I looked it up on the map and it doesn't look like Slovakia and Moldova are farther apart than eastern and western Oregon.    I'll go along with Georgia may be pushing it for "central".

I haven't asked where my friend is from specifically.  She does talk about going to the lake for vacations in the summer.  What a dope I am today.  I'll ask when I see her next and stop making a fool of myself.  I sound just like an ugly US tourist, don't I?

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
B166ER wrote: That image

B166ER wrote:

That image cracks me up ALWAYS, no matter how many times I've seen it before...

Quote:
Venting doesn't work if you censer yourself. Let the language flow, it's all right, we're big kids here. Don't worry, you won't spanked for it (unless you ask).

And people tell me I'm a perv....

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
robj101 wrote:Welcome fellow

robj101 wrote:

Welcome fellow Texan.

[...]

Pay no attention to this fool... pretending to be God and everything. Everyone knows that a Tachi>Battle Axe in melee combat, ANYHOW!

robj101
atheist
robj101's picture
User is offlineOffline
Kapkao wrote:robj101

Kapkao wrote:

robj101 wrote:

Welcome fellow Texan.

[...]

Pay no attention to this fool... pretending to be God and everything. Everyone knows that a Tachi>Battle Axe in melee combat, ANYHOW!

I am god and you can't prove otherwise.

Bring your "tachi"

Faith is the word but next to that snugged up closely "lie's" the want.
"By simple common sense I don't believe in god, in none."-Charlie Chaplin

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
robj101 wrote:Kapkao

robj101 wrote:

Kapkao wrote:

robj101 wrote:

Welcome fellow Texan.

[...]

Bring your "tachi"

(stupid pic removed) 

Yeah... and in the time it would take for you to swing that stupid axe an elite, well-trained bushido warrior could EASILY dismember you fully then decapitate you once your stupid axe lands soundly in the dirt.

-Yours deicidally,

Kapkao

DieciDiPicche
DieciDiPicche's picture
User is offlineOffline
Invisible sky daddy? that is

Invisible sky daddy? that is adorable.

Zanarkand
Zanarkand's picture
User is offlineOffline
cj wrote:Since both my

cj wrote:

Since both my husband and I are atheists

wow cool. thats like a dream come true. i hope i can find one here in the philippines. i have a girlfriend and we always argue about religion. i always state facts and she always states "god did it!" orrrrr "whatever!"

come onnnnn

robj101
atheist
robj101's picture
User is offlineOffline
Kapkao wrote:robj101

Kapkao wrote:

robj101 wrote:

Kapkao wrote:

robj101 wrote:

Welcome fellow Texan.

[...]

Bring your "tachi"

(stupid pic removed) 

Yeah... and in the time it would take for you to swing that stupid axe an elite, well-trained bushido warrior could EASILY dismember you fully then decapitate you once your stupid axe lands soundly in the dirt.

-Yours deicidally,

Kapkao

So your mine now huh, hmm, who shall I sick you on next... and do you come equipped with a choke chain?

robj101
atheist
robj101's picture
User is offlineOffline
Zanarkand wrote:cj

Zanarkand wrote:

cj wrote:

wow cool. thats like a dream come true. i hope i can find one here in the philippines. i have a girlfriend and we always argue about religion. i always state facts and she always states "god did it!" orrrrr "whatever!"

come onnnnn

Hope you have better luck than me, I lose patience with people who are deluded and have not had a steady girlfriend for a few years now.

In fact I just haven't bothered to ask any out lately based only on the fact that 90% of the people here (actually I think thats a higher percent in this area) believe in a god of some sort, and they are mostly baptist here.

cj
atheistRational VIP!
cj's picture
User is offlineOffline
robj101 wrote:Zanarkand

robj101 wrote:

Zanarkand wrote:

cj wrote:

come onnnnn

Hope you have better luck than me, I lose patience with people who are deluded and have not had a steady girlfriend for a few years now.

In fact I just haven't bothered to ask any out lately based only on the fact that 90% of the people here (actually I think thats a higher percent in this area) believe in a god of some sort, and they are mostly baptist here.

You just got to keep on looking.  When I first met my husband, he was sitting next to this long willowy blond in ecology & evolutionary biology class.  I'm short and chubby and brunette, divorced with 3 kids.  I figure he is a lost cause - why would he ever look at me when he has that kind of arm candy?  Unknown to me, the blond was evangelical christian and my future husband was looking to drop her.  He decided I sounded like I had two brain cells to rub together - unlike the blond - and asked me out.

Really, atheist single women are out there.  Some of them real tired of the male theists they keep meeting.

Rain
User is offlineOffline
Zanarkand wrote: yes its

Zanarkand wrote:

yes its very hard in here. there are more non religious people there am i right?

Jop. We are like 5. most atheistic contry in the world:

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/articles/2009/02/11/5-least-religious-countries-in-the-world.html

But we still got some ridiculous traditions and people are still too much superstitious. And since I´m reason fan, I have some difficulties...but yeah, could be worse Laughing out loud

iwbiek:

Ahoj, no celkem se divím, že se ti tu (resp. u sousedů) líbí, ale to je irelevantní, hlavní je, že líbí Laughing out loud (že by klasicky pivo a ženský Laughing out loud ).

Kdybych mohl, tak bych letěl do ameriky a sem už bych nepáchl Laughing out loud. Bohužel mým oborem jsou práva a to je snad nejhorší obor na vycestování do zámoří, když tam máte úplně jiný systém. Jediné, co mě napadá, je zkusit to přes mezinárodní právo a uchytit se v mezinárodní společnosti...to by snad mohlo klapnout...

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
robj101 wrote: So your mine

robj101 wrote:

So your mine now huh, hmm, who shall I sick you on next... and do you come equipped with a choke chain?

I DON'T *NEED* A CHOKE CHAIN...

I know how to encrust a dagger with animal feces AND (hopefully?) the spores of bacteria that cause gas gangrene. If I aimed correctly and at your upper torso/neck, you'd need to take antibiotics. If I hadn't told you any of this, you'd be doomed to a potentially slow and painful death, watching your skin turn black and styrofoamy because our society does not allow euthenasia.

"I WILL KILL HIM!"

Now... aren't you glad you aren't on my 'Hitlist of Deities'?

B166ER
atheist
B166ER's picture
User is offlineOffline
Wow... the level of nerd here is astounding...

Kapkao wrote:

robj101 wrote:

Bring your "tachi"

Kapkao wrote:

robj101 wrote:

Kapkao wrote:
I DON'T *NEED* A CHOKE CHAIN...

I know how to encrust a dagger with animal feces AND (hopefully?) the spores of bacteria that cause gas gangrene. If I aimed correctly and at your upper torso/neck, you'd need to take antibiotics. If I hadn't told you any of this, you'd be doomed to a potentially slow and painful death, watching your skin turn black and styrofoamy because our society does not allow euthenasia.

Wow Kapkao, it sounds like your ready to pull out your +10 Sword of Furious Nerding and your +7 Goggles of Unnecessary Text Additions and really beat up rob with your D20.    XD

Kapao, I think you have your allies in the battle too:

"This may shock you, but not everything in the bible is true." The only true statement ever to be uttered by Jean Chauvinism, sociopathic emotional terrorist.
"A Boss in Heaven is the best excuse for a boss on earth, therefore If God did exist, he would have to be abolished." Mikhail Bakunin
"Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government! Supreme leadership derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony!"
No Gods, No Masters!

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
"Meh"

B166ER wrote:

Wow Kapkao, it sounds like your ready to pull out your +10 Sword of Furious Nerding and your +7 Goggles of Unnecessary Text Additions and really beat up rob with your D20.    XD

Kapao, I think you have your allies in the battle too:

I'm not interested in LARPing. To wit:

"LIGHTNING BOLT! LIGHTNING BOLT! LIGHTNING BOLT!"

What I could really make use of... is a bloody gladiator tournament NOT unlike those of Antiquity. The combatants would be allowed to terminate the life of their opponents, their rewards for success would be materialistically plentiful, roaring crowds would cheer their name, virtuosos and poets would sing or write psalms about their combative exploits, etc.

mellestad
User is offlineOffline
Welcome, both of you! That

Welcome, both of you!

That always bugs me when the first question a person asks is, "What church do you go to?" and is totally shocked when you tell them you don't go to a church.  Are they really that sheltered?  *sigh*

Everything makes more sense now that I've stopped believing.

robj101
atheist
robj101's picture
User is offlineOffline
Seems they already busted

Seems they already busted Kapkao

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
robj101 wrote: Seems they

robj101 wrote:

Seems they already busted Kapkao

Hey... aren't you supposed to be playing possum? Your flesh is already like jet-black bubble-wrap! You aren't even conscious, because microbes have poisoned you to the point of coma!

Fyi: I'm way hotter than that guy. Just so you know (but my muscles are damned flaccid! Arrrrgggghhh)

B166ER
atheist
B166ER's picture
User is offlineOffline
Just to clarify

I wrote:

Kapkao wrote:
And people tell me I'm a perv....

Just because I am a total perv, does not make you NOT one. It just means there's two of us apparently, and I would be surprised if it stopped at just us here.

ALL YOU PERV'S OUT THERE! YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

Me = Ecchi   XD

No Gods, No Masters!