Nebraska Legislative

ungodlyevolution
ungodlyevolution's picture
User is offlineOffline
Nebraska Legislative

Im sitting here watching the Nebraska Legislative Coverage "live" and they opened with a PRAYER that was 5 minutes long. WTF! What happend to seperation of church and state, this has me seriously PO'ed. Any suggestions?

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!

Contact the local, or nearest office of the  ACLU  and complain, AND find  the nearest atheist &  secular association {there must be some in Nebraska) they can back up the ACLU with a 'class action suit'.

I am in Canada so I can't do much more then give moral support but use the internet for ACLU Nebraska, or Atheist Orgs in Nebraska and let them have IT!!!!!!!!!

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
...........btw...........

.............Welcome to the forums, post early and often. And keep us up to date on the ACLU v. Nebrraska.

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
ungodlyevolution wrote:Im

ungodlyevolution wrote:

Im sitting here watching the Nebraska Legislative Coverage "live" and they opened with a PRAYER that was 5 minutes long. WTF! What happend to seperation of church and state, this has me seriously PO'ed. Any suggestions?

Stay at the back of the bus and know your place you cootie spreading heathen. You have no right to complain. You are not a citizen, at least not one with the same special rights Christians have. You are just here because they allow you to be here. Jesus wrote the Constitution after all.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

ClockCat
ClockCat's picture
User is offlineOffline
:o

Brian37 wrote:

ungodlyevolution wrote:

Stay at the back of the bus and know your place you cootie spreading heathen. You have no right to complain. You are not a citizen, at least not one with the same special rights Christians have. You are just here because they allow you to be here. Jesus wrote the Constitution after all.

Theism is why we can't have nice things.

kidvelvet
atheist
kidvelvet's picture
User is offlineOffline
ClockCat wrote:Brian37

ClockCat wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

ungodlyevolution wrote:

For someone who supposedly existed in the middle east, he looks quite nordic.

I guess the painter didn't read much by our founding fathers.

Dolt:"Evolution is just a theory."
Me:"Yes, so is light and gravity. Pardon me while I flash this strobe while dropping a bowling ball on your head. This shouldn't bother you; after all, these are just theories."