In our grandeur

We boast and gloat

For ever our mantra

A a hollow fate

As petals drop

And decay

So does life

And our universe

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

mellestad
User is offlineOffline
Neat. What does green and

Neat.

What does green and white signify?

Everything makes more sense now that I've stopped believing.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
I WISH the edit function

I WISH the edit function would apply to original posts I misspelled the title of the trhead, BOB, can you fix it

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
mellestad wrote:Neat. What

mellestad wrote:

Neat.

What does green and white signify?

I was walking home today already knowing how absurd it is for humans to think they are special, and I looked up at a cherry blossom tree knowing that it didn't have the capability of caring weather I lived or died, and then looked around me at all the plant life surrounding our man made structures shouting at myself, " WHY DO PEOPLE THINK THEY ARE SO FUCKING IMPORTANT?"

HOW can any human look around them and see obvious signs that there are other life forms that outnumber us and then selfishly think this is all designed?

Green and white represent the oblivious cherry blossom that doesn't give a rats ass as pretty as it is about humans nor does it know what I know, that our fate is the same and the same as the universe.

cj
atheistRational VIP!
cj's picture
User is offlineOffline
Spring comes, and the grass

Spring comes, and the grass grows by itself.