A less-than-relevant-question for RRS:The Doomed Soul?

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
A less-than-relevant-question for RRS:The Doomed Soul?

What she like?

...and, what kinda men is she interested in? What turns her on? What does she like to do for fun?

(As I said, I'm hopeless sometimes )

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)

mellestad
User is offlineOffline
Is doomy a chick? 

Is doomy a chick?

Everything makes more sense now that I've stopped believing.

mellestad
User is offlineOffline
That's OK though, if I

That's OK though, if I weren't married I'd probably be internet stalking Gallowsbait, Greek Goddess, Eloise, Pineapple and cj all at the same time.

And any other female board members, because I used to be a dog like that.

cj
atheistRational VIP!
cj's picture
User is offlineOffline
mellestad wrote:That's OK

mellestad wrote:

That's OK though, if I weren't married I'd probably be internet stalking Gallowsbait, Greek Goddess, Eloise, Pineapple and cj all at the same time.

Wow, am I glad you're married.

-- I feel so much better since I stopped trying to believe.

"We are entitled to our own opinions. We're not entitled to our own facts"- Al Franken

"If death isn't sweet oblivion, I will be severely disappointed" - Ruth M.

NoMoreCrazyPeople
atheistSuperfan
NoMoreCrazyPeople's picture
User is offlineOffline
mellestad wrote:That's OK

mellestad wrote:

Creeper alert!  Who internet pimps? Seriously? 

mellestad
User is offlineOffline
NoMoreCrazyPeople

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:

mellestad wrote:

Creeper alert!  Who internet pimps? Seriously? 

Internet *stalks* not internet *pimps*.  My wife is the only person who thinks I am cool enough to be a pimp Sad

mellestad
User is offlineOffline
cj wrote:mellestad

cj wrote:

mellestad wrote:

Hey, I resemble that remark!

ClockCat
ClockCat's picture
User is offlineOffline
:3

Doomy likes guys that outwardly seek the deaths of others. Doomy prefers those that enjoy close combat over ranged weaponry, and only respects strength and martial prowess.

Doomy also has a preference for well muscles, beast-headed, horned guys that stand hundreds of feet tall and sit on a throne of brass....atop a mountain of skulls in fields of splintered bone and lakes of blood while wielding terrifying blades that could potentially cut space and time.

I'm sure friday night at the movies would be a good start for you two.

Theism is why we can't have nice things.

The Doomed Soul
atheist
The Doomed Soul's picture
User is offlineOffline
ClockCat wrote:Doomy likes

ClockCat wrote:

Doomy likes guys that outwardly seek the deaths of others. Doomy prefers those that enjoy close combat over ranged weaponry, and only respects strength and martial prowess.

Doomy also has a preference for well muscles, beast-headed, horned guys that stand hundreds of feet tall and sit on a throne of brass....atop a mountain of skulls in fields of splintered bone and lakes of blood while wielding terrifying blades that could potentially cut space and time.

In other words... im already taken

What Would Kharn Do?

The Doomed Soul
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Kapkao wrote:(As I said, I'm

Kapkao wrote:

Hopeless, is not knowing what gender i am

Hopeless, is not knowing my sexual prefference

Hopeless, is sending me PM love letters

Hopeless, is thinking you're good enough for me

HOPELESS, is posting dozens of fucking cat-demotivators in my god damn self-punking thread

What Would Kharn Do?

mellestad
User is offlineOffline
The Doomed Soul wrote:

The Doomed Soul wrote:

Kapkao wrote:

HOPELESS, is posting dozens of fucking cat-demotivators in my god damn self-punking thread

mellestad
User is offlineOffline
You might have a chance if

You might have a chance if you were this guy:

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hopeless, which is Greek for hubris...

OW! Hurts!

That was just mean, dammit!

The Doomed Soul wrote:

Kapkao wrote:

I sent you more than one? BAH, WHATEVER!

Point taken! But I still need a cruel, unforgiving woman LIKE you, if not a carbon copy of you........ I'm FUCKING TIRED OF ALL THE NICE GIRLS! (they do nothing for me)

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
BULLSHIT

mellestad wrote:

You might have a chance if you were this guy:

If that guy's well-muscled, I'm fucking Peter Pan. He looks to be about 1/3 soft, adipose tissue by volume.

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
Pardon me Goddess...

The Doomed Soul wrote:

ClockCat wrote:

In other words... im already taken

Forgive me Madam! I am but a simple peasant farmer...... please don't tell ye lord I spoketh ye name in poor conscience! I know not what I say sometimes!

(you, on the other hand... said "I CLAIM HIM FOR MY OWN! ". Guess I misinterpreted... )

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
cj wrote:mellestad

cj wrote:

mellestad wrote:

Ok, so this thread wasn't entirely fruitless...

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ok, maybe I should seek

Ok, maybe I should seek after one of these girls

Or Delphine_LaLaurie

ClockCat
ClockCat's picture
User is offlineOffline

Kapkao wrote:

Ok, maybe I should seek after one of these girls

Or Delphine_LaLaurie

NoMoreCrazyPeople
atheistSuperfan
User is offlineOffline
Kapkao wrote:OW! Hurts!That

Kapkao wrote:

OW! Hurts!

The Doomed Soul wrote:

Kapkao wrote:

Point taken! But I still need a cruel, unforgiving woman LIKE you, if not a carbon copy of you........ I'm FUCKING TIRED OF ALL THE NICE GIRLS! (they do nothing for me)

Dddude, haha!  That is some SOLID game, real tight shit.  The guy making girls feel uncomfortable, that's you, your that guy! haha.   I would like to raise a glass to all the "that guys" out their making girls feel uncomfortable and making conversation awkward so the rest of us can dash in, charm and enchant them.   

NoMoreCrazyPeople
atheistSuperfan
User is offlineOffline
Kapkao wrote:OW! Hurts!That

Kapkao wrote:

OW! Hurts!

The Doomed Soul wrote:

Kapkao wrote:

Dddude, haha!  That is some SOLID game, real tight shit.  The guy making girls feel uncomfortable, that's you, your that guy! haha.   I would like to raise a glass to all the "that guys" out their making girls feel uncomfortable and making conversation awkward so the rest of us can dash in, charm and enchant them and save them from you. 

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
NoMoreCrazyPeople

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:

Dddude, haha!  That is some SOLID game, real tight shit.  The guy making girls feel uncomfortable, that's you, your that guy! haha.   I would like to raise a glass to all the "that guys" out their making girls feel uncomfortable and making conversation awkward so the rest of us can dash in, charm and enchant them and save them from you. 

It was so important, in fact, you had to tell me twice.

I get smiles from the opposite sex a lot... all the clean, well-trimmed, perfectly haircut, virtuous, overly made-up, and...

BORING

smiles imaginable. As I just got through saying to "Sachiko", they do nothing for me. The exact opposite of that, however... well, y'know...

Now, since I'm already frustrated enough with myself and the world, and since I don't suffer fools gladly, I ask you to kindly leave me to wallow in my misery, AND...

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
User is offlineOffline
Dude, I have had like 300+

Dude, I have had like 300+ hot chicks take pics with me in the past week. I had random lesbians buying me drinks on Wednesday.

You are not as cool as me.

Deal with that and we can work from there.

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
On the subject of disinterest...

Answers in Gene Simmons wrote:

Dude, I have had like 300+ hot chicks take pics with me in the past week. I had random lesbians buying me drinks on Wednesday.

latincanuck
atheist
latincanuck's picture
User is offlineOffline
Answers in Gene Simmons

Ha you got lesbians to buy you drinks ha amateur, I got to bang a lesbian friend and her wife while they had sex with my girlfriend last weekend, yup I am that good that I can make lesbian couples go bi for a while. However this weekend is gonna be low key.

The Doomed Soul
atheist
User is offlineOffline
latincanuck wrote:Answers in

latincanuck wrote:

Ha you got lesbians to buy you drinks ha amateur, I got to bang a lesbian friend and her wife while they had sex with my girlfriend last weekend, yup I am that good that I can make lesbian couples go bi for a while. However this weekend is gonna be low key.

This... this one time... at band camp...

What Would Kharn Do?

latincanuck
atheist
latincanuck's picture
User is offlineOffline
The Doomed Soul

The Doomed Soul wrote:

latincanuck wrote:

Never went to band camp, I am not a camper......I mean any place that doesn't have indoor plumbing, jacuzzi or at least a decent meals I don't go to....these days a minimum of 4 star hotel is about as far out as I go. Sticking out tongue

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
User is offlineOffline
(No subject)

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:

=

Wonderist
atheist
Wonderist's picture
User is offlineOffline
The Doomed Soul

The Doomed Soul wrote:

That's so hot! Show us your tits.

Wonderist on Facebook — Support the idea of wonderism by 'liking' the Wonderism page — or join the open Wonderism group to take part in the discussion!

Gnu Atheism Facebook group — All gnu-friendly RRS members welcome (including Luminon!) — Try something gnu!

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
the "meh!" factor just went up a little higher.......

The Doomed Soul wrote:

I didn't?

Nah... no fucking way imaginable I could've inferred gender here........

Teethe-numbing... is what this thread is. Does anyone know where the lock button is? I can't find it for some reason........

The Doomed Soul
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Kapkao

Kapkao wrote:

Teethe-numbing... is what this thread is. Does anyone know where the lock button is? I can't find it for some reason........

I vote this thread be out-right deleted...

It does nothing but tarnish my reputation as a slutty 14year old catholic school girl!

What Would Kharn Do?

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
What?

latincanuck wrote:

You have my number and you couldn't call to even out the sides.   I live just down the street you know.

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

latincanuck
atheist
latincanuck's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jeffrick wrote:latincanuck

Jeffrick wrote:

latincanuck wrote:

Sorry didn't know it was going to happen till it happened, actually very surreal really.               You have my number and you couldn't call to even out the sides.   I live just down the street you know.

butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
User is offlineOffline
Wait wait wait,

Wait wait wait, WHAT!!!!!!111ONEONEONE DOOMY IS A GIRL?!?!?!?!?! You're shitting me, right? He can't be a girl. Girls can't have that avatar...or that signature...or enjoy decapitating all their enemies with rusty chainsaws.   

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, | As I foretold you, were all spirits, and | Are melted into air, into thin air; | And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, | The cloud-capped towers, the gorgeous palaces, | The solemn temples, the great globe itself, - Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, | And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, | Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff | As dreams are made on, and our little life | Is rounded with a sleep. - Shakespeare

ClockCat
ClockCat's picture
User is offlineOffline

butterbattle wrote:

Wait wait wait, WHAT!!!!!!111ONEONEONE DOOMY IS A GIRL?!?!?!?!?! You're shitting me, right? He can't be a girl. Girls can't have that avatar...or that signature...or enjoy decapitating all their enemies with rusty chainsaws.   

Am I the only one not going crazy over this?

I don't see why it matters very much. I know plenty of girls that enjoy stuff like this.

This one girl I worked with always wore Hellsing tshirts and was a blast to hangout with. We watched phantom of the opera together, and Gantz, and all kinds of random things inbetween. We both listened to bands like Nightwish, Dream Theater, Iced Earth, Blind Guardian...and so on.

But I don't see how if she was a guy it would make any difference to me. I meet a lot of both genders with similar interests.

Especially at bookstores.

I think all of you are temporarily crazy. These are the internets, Doomy is mysterious and aloof. If Doomy wants to talk about Doomy, then Doomy will grace you with the knowledge.

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
ClockCat wrote: Especially

ClockCat wrote:

You meet girls who want to decapitate people with rusty chainsaws at bookstores?

The Doomed Soul
atheist
User is offlineOffline
First person to start a "Is

First person to start a "Is Doomy a boy or a girl" thread, like we did for Pineapple... get a fucking axe to the head

What Would Kharn Do?

The Doomed Soul
atheist
User is offlineOffline
ClockCat wrote: I know

ClockCat wrote:

I know plenty of girls that enjoy stuff like this.

Well then hook a brotha up, nigga! A gay man like yourself shouldnt be hoggin all the fine breeding material... i mean, bitchs... err... women, ya thats the word!

( omg Doomy is black now! )

What Would Kharn Do?

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
BULLY FOR YOU

The Doomed Soul wrote:

Kapkao wrote:

I vote this thread be out-right deleted...

It does nothing but tarnish my reputation as a slutty 14year old catholic school girl!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
blind anger, embodied

ClockCat wrote:

butterbattle wrote:

Am I the only one not going crazy over this?

I don't see why it matters very much. I know plenty of girls that enjoy stuff like this.

I'm a guy and a like biting ankles sometimes. People act weird when I do it though.......

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
BULLY FOR YOUx2

How to convince people I can quickly turn into the biggest asshole imaginable when pissed off? Hmmmmm....

The Doomed Soul wrote:

First person to start a "Is Doomy a boy or a girl" thread, like we did for Pineapple... get a fucking axe to the head

I'll start there

(Don't take any of this personally... I'm mostly pissed off at myself. Mostly)

ClockCat
ClockCat's picture
User is offlineOffline

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

ClockCat wrote:

You meet girls who want to decapitate people with rusty chainsaws at bookstores?

Indeed! Most of them tend to be avid readers.

Coincidentally, there are guys with similar interests as well that hang around bookstores. Also, a number of them tend to be bi or gay.

They are good places to meet rather eclectic individuals that will entertain almost any idea, and therefore the places end as a habitat for fun people to hang around.

Your own experiences may vary. 

ClockCat
ClockCat's picture
User is offlineOffline
:o

The Doomed Soul wrote:

ClockCat wrote:

I know plenty of girls that enjoy stuff like this.

Well then hook a brotha up, nigga! A gay man like yourself shouldnt be hoggin all the fine breeding material... i mean, bitchs... err... women, ya thats the word!

( omg Doomy is black now! )

o.O

Tapey
atheist
Tapey's picture
User is offlineOffline
No Comment

No Comment

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
re:"No Comment"

GET THIS Y'ALL! EVERYBODY RICOCHET OFF THE WALL Y'ALL! (WE GON' BRAWL-BRAWL!)

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
LC, the only thing I have to say to this is...

latincanuck wrote:

LUCKY BASTARD!

NoMoreCrazyPeople
atheistSuperfan
User is offlineOffline
latincanuck wrote:Answers in

latincanuck wrote:

Gentlemen, why not just place your dicks on the table and measure. 

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
maybe this'll scare you all away from BLUNDERthread

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:

latincanuck wrote:

YAH MAHN.... ESCAPE FROM THE EXECUTION IS FUTILE!

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
User is offlineOffline
NoMoreCrazyPeople

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:

Because there is not a long enough table.

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:

=

v4ultingbassist
Science Freak
v4ultingbassist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Answers in Gene Simmons

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:

What are you talking about?  You know those little plastic pieces they put in the middle of a pizza so the box wouldn't sag down and get cheese stuck to it?  I think it'd do just fine for measuring ALL of you.

ZING!

latincanuck
atheist
latincanuck's picture
User is offlineOffline
Answers in Gene Simmons

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:

agreed Laughing out loud

cj
atheistRational VIP!
cj's picture
User is offlineOffline
guys

It has been my experience that the guy who brags the most - about size, about prowess - is usually the guy with the smallest and is the most boring of lovers.  Voice of experience here. 

-- I feel so much better since I stopped trying to believe.

"We are entitled to our own opinions. We're not entitled to our own facts"- Al Franken

"If death isn't sweet oblivion, I will be severely disappointed" - Ruth M.