Theist
David Henson's picture
User is offlineOffline

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
User is offlineOffline
The word is Enema.  As in a

The word is Enema.  As in a tube up where the sun don't shine.

It is also a play on Anima which is Latin for the essential force of life or what you would probably call a soul.

Would you like your thread title spelled correctly?  I can do that for you.

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=

David Henson
Theist
David Henson's picture
User is offlineOffline
(4 Hours Later) Oh, I Remember!

Answers in Gene Simmons wrote:

The word is Enema.  As in a tube up where the sun don't shine.

It is also a play on Anima which is Latin for the essential force of life or what you would probably call a soul.

Would you like your thread title spelled correctly?  I can do that for you.

I didn't think anyone would care, if you would like to change it to Ænema do so. By the way, since you've brought it up, why is it that some posts allow editing for longer periods of time. In fact, why limit the ability at all?

By the way, I didn't notice your user name until just now. I kept seeing just Answers in Gen and wasn't inclined to think Chaim Witz.  I was listening to Bullfrog Bheer the other day. Anyway . . . my ego is bigger than his. He was instructed in Hebrew and knows quite a bit on the subject of religion. An okay base (Bass, Tom Snyder) player. Likes the money and the ladies. 

What a crazy user name.  

Your signature. As much as I don't, and won't by the way, get into a detailed discussion of science, why is it that anything good or cool is attributed to science in general. The computer was made by the government and made popular by a couple of college dropouts in a garage and it is attributed to "science." Not that I have anything against science in general, I just think it would be the same if I said "You don't like sex or a beautiful landscape or outer space? God made those!" Duh.