Dawkins/Hitchens email?

KenO5
KenO5's picture
User is offlineOffline
Dawkins/Hitchens email?

Hi Does anyone have a reliable email for Dawkins, Hithcens, Harris et al All the biggies, really.

can they only be reachable through publishers. If so , have any of you been successful in reaching them?

K

atomicdogg34
atheist
atomicdogg34's picture
User is offlineOffline
KenO5 wrote:Hi Does anyone

KenO5 wrote:

Hi Does anyone have a reliable email for Dawkins, Hithcens, Harris et al All the biggies, really.

can they only be reachable through publishers. If so , have any of you been successful in reaching them?

K

STALKER ALERT!!

just kidding, i dunno, you could probably reach dawkins through his website, not sure about hitchens or the others

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
User is offlineOffline
Well, they all have blogs

Well, they all have blogs and websites.

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
KenO5 wrote:Hi Does anyone

KenO5 wrote:

K

I saw on CSPAN an interview with Hitchens and he said his name was in the DC phone book. I tried to call what I thought was his number, but it didn't work.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:KenO5 wrote:Hi

Brian37 wrote:

KenO5 wrote:

K

I saw on CSPAN an interview with Hitchens and he said his name was in the DC phone book. I tried to call what I thought was his number, but it didn't work.

Well, I can tell that you are not a nerdy IT type of guy.  There is exactly one Christopher Hitchens in DC showing up on whitepages.com.  He is 60 and married to someone named Carol.  That is a pretty close match.

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=

Inferno
User is offlineOffline
 If you don't mind my

If you don't mind my prying, why exactly do you want to contact them in the first place?

Atheistextremist
atheist
Atheistextremist's picture
User is offlineOffline
To tell them

Inferno wrote:

If you don't mind my prying, why exactly do you want to contact them in the first place?

the good news about jesus...

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck

darth_josh
High Level DonorHigh Level ModeratorGold Member
darth_josh's picture
User is offlineOffline
Atheistextremist

Atheistextremist wrote:

Inferno wrote:

the good news about jesus...

ROTFLMAO

or Xenu.

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server, which houses Celebrity Atheists.

KenO5
KenO5's picture
User is offlineOffline
WHY?

I just want to build up their egos a bit more by complimenting them on their writing. Their respective books really did mean a lot to me when I was moving away from Christianity over to the dark side.

I have also recently seen Hitchens' "Collision" movie and think it's great.

Marquis
atheist
Marquis's picture
User is offlineOffline
KenO5 wrote:I just want to

KenO5 wrote:

I just want to build up their egos a bit more by complimenting them on their writing.

In other words, you want to kiss ass.

How about just leaving people alone and minding your own fucking business?

Oh, and that book idea? Your other post? Don't give up your day job.

"The idea of God is the sole wrong for which I cannot forgive mankind." (Alphonse Donatien De Sade)

http://www.kinkspace.com

Tapey
atheist
Tapey's picture
User is offlineOffline
(No subject)

KenO5
KenO5's picture
User is offlineOffline
Thanks!

Aw! Thanks for the feedback! I knew i could get some honesty here! Great. really appreciate it! Yes, i do want to kiss ass. I don't see anything wrong with that! I am selective, however, about who ass i kiss. Actually, i prefer "ARSE!" as it is more Scottish. Even "ERSE!" Oh, and there is no need to loose sleep over whether I was going to pack in my day job. No no no no, there's no fear of that old chap! I rather enjoy my job.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
KenO5 wrote:I just want to

KenO5 wrote:

I just want to build up their egos a bit more by complimenting them on their writing. Their respective books really did mean a lot to me when I was moving away from Christianity over to the dark side.

I have also recently seen Hitchens' "Collision" movie and think it's great.

I got to go to the convention in DC in  and when people met Sapient, SOME,  a FEW,  acted like teens throwing their undies at Elvis. And I thought to myself, geeze I knew him long before all this.

But what do I hypocritically do? I see Hitchens outside the hotel at a table and cant figure out what to say or ask him, and even at that point I was thinking the whole time, "WTF, why am I tongue tied?"

In the end, we are really all human. I think we all can still get caught up in the "awe" not so much of another person, but the "awe" of what they convey that we connect with and can feel inferior when approaching someone.

BUT, in all this, no matter whom you want to meet or how famous they are, they still shit, piss, sleep and will die, just like all of us.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

KenO5
KenO5's picture
User is offlineOffline
Yeah, i know.

Hi! i know! THey are just humans like us but I'd rather be sycophantic regarding Hitchens et al than a pop star of movie star. He is a great writer and extremely erudite when stating his case.. Stephen Fry is pretty cool too! And, boy, when they get together!

i suppose they vocalise what i now feel about religion in the main.