Richard Dawkins never told you what happens to Atheists when they die

foul5town
Troll
foul5town's picture
Posts: 18
Joined: 2009-09-01
User is offlineOffline
Richard Dawkins never told you what happens to Atheists when they die

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15833
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
What was the point in this

What was the point in this post?

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


The Doomed Soul
atheist
The Doomed Soul's picture
Posts: 2148
Joined: 2007-08-31
User is offlineOffline
... so im going to become

... so im going to become sexier? ... sweeeet


Jormungander
atheistScience Freak
Jormungander's picture
Posts: 938
Joined: 2008-07-15
User is offlineOffline
 Me, after visiting

 

Me, after visiting creationwiki.org


Abu Lahab
Superfan
Abu Lahab's picture
Posts: 628
Joined: 2008-02-29
User is offlineOffline
.,.,.,.,.,.,.,

One of the really wonderful aspects of being an Atheist is we don't have anyone telling us anything.

 

We have as many facts as we are willing to research and we take it from there.

How can not believing in something that is backed up with no empirical evidence be less scientific than believing in something that not only has no empirical evidence but actually goes against the laws of the universe and in many cases actually contradicts itself? - Ricky Gervais


Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
Posts: 4121
Joined: 2010-01-12
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:What was the

Brian37 wrote:

What was the point in this post?

he was trying to be funny... he succeeded!


ClockCat
ClockCat's picture
Posts: 2265
Joined: 2009-03-26
User is offlineOffline
:3

Mmmm. Rigid. I'm sure anyone could get their game on for a stiff one like that.

 

He would certainly put the fun back into funeral.

 

In all seriousness though, necrophilia is dead boring. Try incest, it is only relatively boring.

 

 

 

/done. for now.

 

Theism is why we can't have nice things.


Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
Posts: 4121
Joined: 2010-01-12
User is offlineOffline
Jormungander wrote: Me,

Jormungander wrote:

 

Me, after visiting creationwiki.org

 

You after a second visit to creationwiki.org

 

 

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)


Jormungander
atheistScience Freak
Jormungander's picture
Posts: 938
Joined: 2008-07-15
User is offlineOffline
ClockCat wrote:Try incest,

ClockCat wrote:

Try incest, it is only relatively boring.

Very nice. You can never have too many sexual deviance puns.

"You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."
British General Charles Napier while in India


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15833
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
ClockCat wrote:Mmmm. Rigid.

ClockCat wrote:

Mmmm. Rigid. I'm sure anyone could get their game on for a stiff one like that.

 

He would certainly put the fun back into funeral.

 

In all seriousness though, necrophilia is dead boring. Try incest, it is only relatively boring.

 

 

 

/done. for now.

 

I never talk about necrophilia. It is a dead subject.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
Posts: 4214
Joined: 2008-11-11
User is offlineOffline
Of course incest can be fun

Of course incest can be fun for the whole family.

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=


Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
Posts: 2446
Joined: 2008-03-25
User is offlineOffline
NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

 

               I have said this to you before foul5town  so I will say it again.  "Do you post here when you come off  your meds or do you only post when you are experimenting with new street drugs?"  

 

 

 

                 You need help foul5town  and we are not set up to deal with the kind of help you need,  sorry;   but that is the only rational response I can give.

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?


Awelton85
Superfan
Awelton85's picture
Posts: 143
Joined: 2009-01-03
User is offlineOffline
We die the same way theists

We die the same way theists do, acute lack of oxygen. Its what happens after that moment that is in question.

"So far as I can remember, there is not one word in the Gospels in praise of intelligence." - Bertrand Russell

Stewie: Yay and God said to Abraham, "you will kill your son, Issak", and Abraham said, I can't hear you, you'll have to speak into the microphone." "Oh I'm sorry, Is this better? Check, check, check... Jerry, pull the high end out, I'm still getting some hiss back here."


Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
Posts: 4121
Joined: 2010-01-12
User is offlineOffline
Answers in Gene Simmons

Answers in Gene Simmons wrote:

Of course incest can be fun for the whole family.

...............................................

.........................................................................................................

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)