Don't drop the bar of soap Jesus freak.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15860
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Don't drop the bar of soap Jesus freak.

Abortion doctor killer convicted!

http://www.keyc.com/node/33124

The jury did not buy his narcissistic martyr complex of self delusion that he was a hero who was entitled to break the law.

If we all get to break the law because we find what others do morally objectionable then I should be allowed to burn down churches and Muslims should be allowed to blow planes up.

OTHERWISE we as a civil society MUST have no choice but to condemn his behavior. No one is above the law and what he did was PRE MEDITATED murder.

He was entitled to hate abortion and hate the doctors who preform them. HE HAD NO RIGHT to break the law.

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


StrawberryJam
atheist
Posts: 54
Joined: 2010-01-22
User is offlineOffline
 Brian37 wrote:  Abortion

 

Brian37 wrote:

 

 

Abortion doctor killer convicted!

http://www.keyc.com/node/33124

 

 

 

Agreed Brian. He seemed to want to be convicted the way he was answering the questions. I mean, he nearly was begging to be locked up. I think he would do it again in a minute, even knowing what the outcome would be.

His "defense" was, well it was not much of one at all.

My attorney told me that he must have wanted to get locked up just to get a higher status with his christian friends. Locked up for Jesus, see how much I love Jesus?

Uggg.

He said even a novice attorney could have coached him and defended him better than this. He may have had motives for getting locked up. Stupid christians.


Atheistextremist
atheist
Atheistextremist's picture
Posts: 5134
Joined: 2009-09-17
User is offlineOffline
Bring on the male pill

 

or an accessible stop cock on the vas deferens. Don't like abortion, don't like the idea of women not being able to make up their own minds, don't like women being forced into this onerous position in the first place. Definitely don't like jesus freaks.

In short, male pill, please. And fast...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck


Jormungander
atheistScience Freak
Jormungander's picture
Posts: 938
Joined: 2008-07-15
User is offlineOffline
Atheistextremist wrote:Bring

Quote:

Bring on the male pill ... In short, male pill, please. And fast...

Unless we fundamentally alter the way drugs are evaluated by, this isn't going to happen. So maybe we should just make an exception for reproductive health. But, ain't gonna happen.

 

"You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."
British General Charles Napier while in India


Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
Posts: 4121
Joined: 2010-01-12
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:He was

Brian37 wrote:

He was entitled to hate abortion and hate the doctors who preform them. HE HAD NO RIGHT to break the law

Just so we're clear, do you think this guy has the right to act the way he does in public? (There's no right or wrong answer really...)

PS: as a sidenote, I was hoping (somewhat selfishly) that this thread was about Eric Rudolph..... because he himself bombed an Abortion Clinic near Birmingham, AL, and pretty damn close to where I live.

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)


Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
Posts: 4121
Joined: 2010-01-12
User is offlineOffline
StrawberryJam wrote: He

StrawberryJam wrote:

 

He said even a novice attorney could have coached him and defended him better than this. He may have had motives for getting locked up. Stupid christians.

...is the basic mentality at work here.

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)