hello i cant stand the idea of a god

Anonymous
User is offlineOffline
hello i cant stand the idea of a god

hi, im aaron.

im a complete atheist, i have been since i was 13. i hate going on and on about it but if anyone wants to talk about it or anything else feel free to reply

StrawberryJam
atheist
User is offlineOffline
atheismftw wrote:hi, im

atheismftw wrote:

hi, im aaron.

im a complete atheist, i have been since i was 13. i hate going on and on about it but if anyone wants to talk about it or anything else feel free to reply

Hello Aaron.

What is a complete atheist? My non belief in any gods does not complete me. I am only half baked at this point in life.

Wonderist
atheist
Wonderist's picture
User is offlineOffline
atheismftw wrote:hi, im

atheismftw wrote:

hi, im aaron.

Hi, Aaron. Welcome! What did you believe before you became atheist, and why did you decide to give up those beliefs?

Wonderist on Facebook — Support the idea of wonderism by 'liking' the Wonderism page — or join the open Wonderism group to take part in the discussion!

Gnu Atheism Facebook group — All gnu-friendly RRS members welcome (including Luminon!) — Try something gnu!

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome!

Welcome! Laughing out loud

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Atheistextremist
atheist
Atheistextremist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hi complete atheist

Don't worry, there are others out there.

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
User is offlineOffline
StrawberryJam wrote:  

StrawberryJam wrote:

atheismftw wrote:
hi, im aaron.

Hello Aaron.

What is a complete atheist? My non belief in any gods does not complete me. I am only half baked at this point in life.

Well, I can't speak for Aaron but I start from the POV of Nihilism. Nothing is real that cannot be proved. Well OK, perhaps what we have not yet discovered is real but I still want to see the evidence and process it for myself.

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=

LogicalThinker
LogicalThinker's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hello Aaron, when you say

Hello Aaron, when you say you are a complete athiest do you mean that you dont belive in ANYTHING else but evolution. what were you b4 you became a complete athiest? i bet you were a complete god-lover b4 you were 13, but now you belive in evolution (which in my opinion is the right way) what made you bcome a athiest so fast, and so passionetly?

Gods are very fragile things; they can be broken with just the tinniest whiff of science or a small dose of logic...

butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome to the

Welcome to the forum!

LogicalThinker wrote:
Hello Aaron, when you say you are a complete athiest do you mean that you dont belive in ANYTHING else but evolution.

Atheists are people that don't believe in God. Evolution is a biological theory.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, | As I foretold you, were all spirits, and | Are melted into air, into thin air; | And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, | The cloud-capped towers, the gorgeous palaces, | The solemn temples, the great globe itself, - Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, | And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, | Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff | As dreams are made on, and our little life | Is rounded with a sleep. - Shakespeare

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
  In a recent deletion of

In a recent deletion of multiple spam related accounts the op was accidentally removed.  Please re-create an account with the same email address you used last time.  You can use the same name as well.  Sorry.

robj101
atheist
robj101's picture
User is offlineOffline
Actually I like the idea of

Actually I like the idea of a god, it would make things easy and we would have heaven after all. However I would like to believe in santa,the big rock candy mountain and aphrodite as well. I mean come on, Aphrodite would be a serious hottie.

Faith is the word but next to that snugged up closely "lie's" the want.
"By simple common sense I don't believe in god, in none."-Charlie Chaplin