The God Who Wasn't There

skeptiform5
skeptiform5's picture
User is offlineOffline
The God Who Wasn't There

I've just finished the movie 'The God Who Wasn't There' and it definitely deserves it's own space on this forum, this is here to discuss it's content. If your wondering why it's in the 'kill 'em with kindness' forum because I just wanted some privacy from people discussing how it's obviously wrong and untrue or what it actually means.

Enjoy 

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
 I moved this to

I moved this to freethinking anonymous because of your stated purpose.  The kill em with kindness forum doesn't stop someone from calling into question the validity of the movie, it only asks them to do it with kindness.  However the freethinking anonymous forum is restricted to atheists only.  This forum doesn't stop someone from calling into question it's validity either, but it'll certainly get less objection.

With that said, there are a lot of threads on the movie on this site.  You can google search the site here: Google SEARCH this site!

skeptiform5
skeptiform5's picture
User is offlineOffline
Thanks

Thanks

ZuS
atheist
ZuS's picture
User is offlineOffline
I have seen the movie before

I have seen the movie before and remember it as a not memorable experience. Therefore I will watch it again today and get back to the forum afterwards.

Logic is a systematic method of coming to the wrong conclusion with confidence.