i get electroshock if i talk to a girl/woman - why ?

Tamas
User is offlineOffline
i get electroshock if i talk to a girl/woman - why ?

Hi!

Some strange thing is happenning here.

If i talk to a girl i get electroshock later. For example: a girl asked something from me in Hannover, then i answered.

Then a policeman stepped behind me and electroshocked me with the hand-shocker. Then he told me, that i'm not

allowed to talk to girls here.

In Budapest same thing happened. A girl talked to me, then i answered, then i was electroshocked by the girl.

She told me: you are nobody.

Why?

Marquis
atheist
Marquis's picture
User is offlineOffline
Tamas wrote:Why? Isn't that

Tamas wrote:

Why?

Isn't that the eternal question?

Why?

I say don't give up until lightning strikes you.

"The idea of God is the sole wrong for which I cannot forgive mankind." (Alphonse Donatien De Sade)

http://www.kinkspace.com

v4ultingbassist
Science Freak
v4ultingbassist's picture
User is offlineOffline
At least you don't jizz in

At least you don't jizz in your pants.

ClockCat
ClockCat's picture
User is offlineOffline
:3

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
Tamas wrote: In Budapest

Tamas wrote:

In Budapest same thing happened. A girl talked to me, then i answered, then i was electroshocked by the girl.

She told me: you are nobody.

Why?

what the fuck part of budapest have you been to?  i've been in that city at least 10 times, talked to plenty of girls, and never been electrically assaulted.  i did get fined on the metro once.  and hungarian beer really sucks.  well, i guess dreher isn't that bad..

"I have never felt comfortable around people who talk about their feelings for Jesus, or any other deity for that matter, because they are usually none too bright. . . . Or maybe 'stupid' is a better way of saying it; but I have never seen much point in getting heavy with either stupid people or Jesus freaks, just as long as they don't bother me. In a world as weird and cruel as this one we have made for ourselves, I figure anybody who can find peace and personal happiness without ripping off somebody else deserves to be left alone. They will not inherit the earth, but then neither will I. . . . And I have learned to live, as it were, with the idea that I will never find peace and happiness, either. But as long as I know there's a pretty good chance I can get my hands on either one of them every once in a while, I do the best I can between high spots."
--Hunter S. Thompson

Tamas
User is offlineOffline
Probably they thought that

Probably they thought that you are wealthy, because you came from abroad.

Once i lived in a sublet, and the next door girl was smoking outside, i asked something than

i got shock again with the handshocker. She told me the same: you are nobody.

Me, poor university student was shocked down here with electric shocker several times, just because trying to

get to know new girls.

I have no idea. My only idea is that the Catholic church expelled me for being and atheist.

Another problem is, that at the university there are too many transvestite girls. All girls i know,

approximately 70, all of them are transvestite girls. All the clever girls are transvestites.

No real girls go to dormitory, all go to sublets. Real girls don't use public transport.

I wanted to know if all of them are transvestites, most of them showed it Smiling

I bet, that i don't know real girls, and i have no chance to know them.

I think i'm not handsome, but having no chance to talk to them is really strange...

Now i hate real girls Smiling

The Doomed Soul
atheist
The Doomed Soul's picture
User is offlineOffline
I see electroshock therapy

I see electroshock therapy has done nothing to help you Tamas

Maybe you really should stick to the psychotropics?

What Would Kharn Do?

Marquis
atheist
Marquis's picture
User is offlineOffline
Tamas wrote:All the clever

Tamas wrote:
All the clever girls are transvestites.

If that's what you think, I'd say that's a clue for how you should deal with your predicament.

"The idea of God is the sole wrong for which I cannot forgive mankind." (Alphonse Donatien De Sade)

Tamas
User is offlineOffline
I meant _here_, not

I meant _here_, not everywhere.

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
Meds!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tamas wrote:

I meant _here_, not everywhere.

Tamas we have talked before and you said you would go back on your medication,   so go baxk  on your medications and the transvestites will become real females again;  I promise.

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

The Doomed Soul
atheist
The Doomed Soul's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jeffrick wrote:  so go

Jeffrick wrote:

so go baxk  on your medications and the transvestites will become real females again;  I promise.

Same thing goes for them as well!

*snicker*

What Would Kharn Do?

Tamas
User is offlineOffline
Oh no :D They will never go

Oh no Laughing out loud :D Laughing out loud

They will never go back to real girls...

I try to go out more...

Marquis
atheist
Marquis's picture
User is offlineOffline
I don't get it. What's wrong

I don't get it.

What's wrong with transvestites if that is what you like?

The only shame is in being a liar.

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
Problem

Marquis wrote:

I don't get it.

What's wrong with transvestites if that is what you like?

The only shame is in being a liar.

Tamas has problems that seem based on parnoiya he sees real women and thinks they are realy boys, he sees a lot of things that aren't real; what he needs to see is a psychiatrist.

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
User is offlineOffline
v4ultingbassist wrote:At

v4ultingbassist wrote:

At least you don't jizz in your pants.

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=

Marquis
atheist
Marquis's picture
User is offlineOffline
Answers in Gene Simmons

Answers in Gene Simmons wrote:
jizz in your pants

Or, more to the point here and now: Relax. Don't do it.

smartypants
Superfan
smartypants's picture
User is offlineOffline

Tamas
User is offlineOffline
t-girls are very kind and

t-girls are very kind and very clever. I see them as real girls, but when a real girl looks at us walking on the street

and talking. (not holding hands, just being friends). There are a lot of t-girls here, really.

They are my friends. They are the friends of boys.

But girls seems to be enemies. They cannot be turned to friends, the cannot be talked to...

Then she says: hey what do you think? You will go to the restricated class at the hospital.

Because real girls see the differences.

dead_again
Special AgentWebsite Admin
dead_again's picture
User is offlineOffline
Please seek professional

Please seek professional help. No, really, I'm not kidding. People don't just shock you for talking to them.

Your god's silence speaks loud and clear

Zombie Jesus
Zombie Jesus's picture
User is offlineOffline
Tamas wrote:t-girls are very

Tamas wrote:

t-girls are very kind and very clever. I see them as real girls, but when a real girl looks at us walking on the street

and talking. (not holding hands, just being friends). There are a lot of t-girls here, really.

They are my friends. They are the friends of boys.

But girls seems to be enemies. They cannot be turned to friends, the cannot be talked to...

Then she says: hey what do you think? You will go to the restricated class at the hospital.

Because real girls see the differences.

I'm very happy for you, it's good to have friends though I don't see what gender has to do with it.

All forms of tampering with human beings, getting at them, shaping them against their will to your own pattern, all thought control and conditioning is, therefore, a denial of that in men which makes them men and their values ultimate.
Isaiah Berlin

Marquis
atheist
Marquis's picture
User is offlineOffline
Zombie Jesus wrote:Tamas

Zombie Jesus wrote:

Tamas wrote:

t-girls are very kind and very clever.

I don't see what gender has to do with it. 

I know a bunch of T-girls... and I can assure you that they are very gender-conscious.

atheist6in6a6foxhole
atheist6in6a6foxhole's picture
User is offlineOffline
 what is the point of this

what is the point of this post? do you have schizophrenia or something? i'm so confused what the hell is going on here.

"I don't know that atheists should be considered as citizens, nor should they be considered patriots. This is one nation under God." -George Bush, Sr.

kidvelvet
atheist
kidvelvet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Tamas,Do not fear shock or

Tamas,

Do not fear shock or worry from that which comes from a burgeoning onion, for it swells with distaste and wishfullness.

But behold!  The grating?  Never, the angle is green.

I hope that helps!

Dolt:"Evolution is just a theory."
Me:"Yes, so is light and gravity. Pardon me while I flash this strobe while dropping a bowling ball on your head. This shouldn't bother you; after all, these are just theories."

Atheistextremist
atheist
Atheistextremist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Relax mate

atheist6in6a6foxhole wrote:

what is the point of this post? do you have schizophrenia or something? i'm so confused what the hell is going on here.

It's not possible some bloke would get tasered for chatting up girls so the guy either got tasered for some weird shit or far more likely, he's just bored and decided to carry on with this sideways crap for entertainment. Everyone else is cheerfully spinning shit to see where it goes.

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
User is offlineOffline
Yah but if you explain the

Yah but if you explain the joke, it no longer works.

Screw it, here is some Jack Black funny:

"Prop 8 - The Musical" starring Jack Black, John C. Reilly, and many more... from Jack Black

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=

Gauche
atheist
Gauche's picture
User is offlineOffline
I knew a guy who was a

I knew a guy who was a transvestite. He sort of looked like a girl from the beginning but then he took hormone injections and got plastic surgery and everything and he looked really fucking good. I felt bad about thinking that though because I knew him before any of that happened and we used to play golf together. I never really thought about him in that way though for lots of reasons I guess but he was a really ravenous slut. He got fucked by so many guys I know his asshole must be broken by now. I just hope he didn't catch any diseases.

There are twists of time and space, of vision and reality, which only a dreamer can divine
H.P. Lovecraft

Atheistextremist
atheist
Atheistextremist's picture
User is offlineOffline
I can't compete with the transvestite thing

But I can tell you that once I started seeing this girl who was cute but when I met her father she looked exactly like him - it was uncanny. Shithouse though this may sound I could not date a girl who looked like her 60 yo old man just younger and with a wig and silken crotchless camiknickers. It was like a Seinfeld episode. In the end I had to break up with dad-girl.

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck

Gauche
atheist
Gauche's picture
User is offlineOffline
Atheistextremist wrote: But

Atheistextremist wrote:

But I can tell you that once I started seeing this girl who was cute but when I met her father she looked exactly like him - it was uncanny. Shithouse though this may sound I could not date a girl who looked like her 60 yo old man just younger and with a wig and silken crotchless camiknickers. It was like a Seinfeld episode. In the end I had to break up with dad-girl.

That's kind of creepy. You can sort of tell what a woman will look like by looking at her mother, but if she looks like her father you might wake up one morning and find you're sleeping next to someone who looks like Buddy Hackett.

There are twists of time and space, of vision and reality, which only a dreamer can divine
H.P. Lovecraft

NoMoreCrazyPeople
atheistSuperfan
NoMoreCrazyPeople's picture
User is offlineOffline
atheist6in6a6foxhole

atheist6in6a6foxhole wrote:

Their is no point, I think this guys a few crabs short of a bucket full. 

fcaustic
fcaustic's picture
User is offlineOffline
 So every single time you

So every single time you talk to a female you get tasered? Either you're making shit up, you're batshit insane, or you're using a definition of "talk" that I'm not familiar with,