Sapient (Site Suggestion)

v4ultingbassist
Science Freak
v4ultingbassist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sapient (Site Suggestion)

Hey Brian, would it be possible to put the page numbers at the top of the forums as well as the bottom?  Or even just a last page link so we don't have to scroll down to the bottom every time?  It'd be much appreciated.  (Same goes if there is already a way to get to the last page without going to the bottom and I just missed something)

The Doomed Soul
atheist
The Doomed Soul's picture
User is offlineOffline
v4ultingbassist wrote:Hey

v4ultingbassist wrote:

Hey Brian, would it be possible to put the page numbers at the top of the forums as well as the bottom?  Or even just a last page link so we don't have to scroll down to the bottom every time?  It'd be much appreciated.  (Same goes if there is already a way to get to the last page without going to the bottom and I just missed something)

Used to have it, but mysteriously went *poof* durring the site changes ( about a year ago? )

I too, would like it back

What Would Kharn Do?

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
 It's been looked into

It's been looked into quite a few times.  It causes a bunch of instabilities.  I'll ask about it again, next time I talk to the right person.  I agree it would be an advantage. 

v4ultingbassist
Science Freak
v4ultingbassist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sapient wrote: It's been

Sapient wrote:

It's been looked into quite a few times.  It causes a bunch of instabilities.  I'll ask about it again, next time I talk to the right person.  I agree it would be an advantage. 

Alright, cool.  And thanks.