That magic is the cause

That a super hero

Sits with folded arms

If the apex

Of his defense

He can do what he wants

I have only one response

Fuck you

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
Nice!!!

Way to go Brian, you finnaly wrote one that I understand.  Keep up the good work.

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jeffrick

Jeffrick wrote:

Way to go Brian, you finnaly wrote one that I understand.  Keep up the good work.

This is what my critics don't understand. I have always admitted most of the time I miss. Occasionally I get lucky. But in any case, I don't care. It is my therapy. If you like great, if you don't, been there, done that.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
Maybe.....

Maybe you would be interested in becomeing a Patriots fan, you will find the NFL season a lot less frustrating,  I assure you.

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jeffrick

Jeffrick wrote:

Maybe you would be interested in becomeing a Patriots fan, you will find the NFL season a lot less frustrating,  I assure you.

Hell no! I am a masochist all the way. If I am going down, I am going to stick with the worst of the worst. I'll take a bow and arrow over a musket ball any day, and twice on Sunday. I'd rather suck huge donkey balls than admit to your horrible throwback uniforms where your "Patriot" was in the squatting position waiting for a reach around.

Abu Lahab
Superfan
Abu Lahab's picture
User is offlineOffline
Well stated, Brian! The

Well stated, Brian!

The Patriots were an NFL joke for decades, so don't get too giddy.

It's cyclical, you know, like the length of a young lady's skirt.

How can not believing in something that is backed up with no empirical evidence be less scientific than believing in something that not only has no empirical evidence but actually goes against the laws of the universe and in many cases actually contradicts itself? - Ricky Gervais

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Abu Lahab wrote:Well stated,

Abu Lahab wrote:

Well stated, Brian!

The Patriots were an NFL joke for decades, so don't get too giddy.

It's cyclical, you know, like the length of a young lady's skirt.

I like women's skirts like my attention span, short.

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Jeffrick

Brian37 wrote:

Jeffrick wrote:

Hell no! I am a masochist all the way. If I am going down, I am going to stick with the worst of the worst. I'll take a bow and arrow over a musket ball any day, and twice on Sunday. I'd rather suck huge donkey balls than admit to your horrible throwback uniforms where your "Patriot" was in the squatting position waiting for a reach around.

So you're a Leafs fan too...

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:Brian37

Vastet wrote:
Brian37 wrote:

Jeffrick wrote:

So you're a Leafs fan too...

No, but was a Crapitals fan until the NHL started putting adds under the ice.

dingusdangus
Troll
dingusdangus's picture
User is offlineOffline
Your so-called "poetry" still sucks balls.......................

but I can at least get it this time. you should read "The Control of Nature" by John McPhee. it has a lot to do with floods on the Mississippi.