And what of these heros

Men so proudly claim

For them to pass through this

Surely they obstain

Yet pesky amino acids

Without congealed blood

Or voila god sperm stories

Our species continues on

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

dingusdangus
Troll
dingusdangus's picture
User is offlineOffline
what is the story behind

what is the story behind your love/hate/worship/wish they were all dead fantasies about women? I could tell you some horror stories myself, my current wife throws away my beer if she finds it, and I have to go to great lengths to hide it. a typical argument is one where I point out that I put up with her insanity, and that her whole family is on prozac or similar, and she should just leave it alone about my beer. but no, that doesn't work. there is something about me drinking, maybe that I am more jolly and jovial and friendly, that really pisses her off.

it was just a couple of days ago that I had to go to the nearest dumpster and dig through the garbage to get my case of Keystone back.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
holy shit batman,This isn't

holy shit batman,

This isn't about me. It is about how fans of the bible do not understand that women are treated like property and or mere props in the bible. And many cultures still today around the world do horrible things to women because of some stupid book.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog