Hunter's Rapsody, by Brian37

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hunter's Rapsody, by Brian37

This is not an either or poem but a look into the future and how humanity will deal with the fact that we are not special.

Momma, just killed a deer

Put a bullet in it's side

Shot the arrow

For my pride

Momma

The earth is mine

And now I've gone and throne it all away

I see a poor deer

In the scope of a rifle

Urine on my cammies

Lured it to my site scope

Spare its life from

Star-vat-ion

Easy come easy go

Will you let it go

No no no no no no

So you think you can

Kill indefinately

So you think you can

Expand to no end

Yes Bambi, Yes Bambi

Just gotta get

Just gotta get

Another planet

Nothing really matters

Shakespeare always said

Life is but a flurry

And that is all we have.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Renee Obsidianwords
High Level DonorModeratorRRS local affiliate
Renee Obsidianwords's picture
User is offlineOffline
why does this have a rhythm

why does this have a rhythm like bohemian rhapsody  Smiling

Slowly building a blog at ~

http://obsidianwords.wordpress.com/

dingusdangus
Troll
dingusdangus's picture
User is offlineOffline
yes bambi, yes bambi????????????????????????????????????????

that is the worst garbage i have ever read in my life. this is worse than the wedding poem at the end of Napoleon Dynamite. I would be embarrassed for you except I am just too disgusted.

The Doomed Soul
atheist
The Doomed Soul's picture
User is offlineOffline
dingusdangus wrote:that is

dingusdangus wrote:

that is the worst garbage i have ever read in my life. this is worse than the wedding poem at the end of Napoleon Dynamite. I would be embarrassed for you except I am just too disgusted.

... obviously have never read any of Brians other poems >.>

What Would Kharn Do?

dingusdangus
Troll
dingusdangus's picture
User is offlineOffline
The Doomed Soul

The Doomed Soul wrote:

dingusdangus wrote:

that isn't poetry, unless a new style of poetry has begun called "keyboard diarrhea".

dingusdangus
Troll
dingusdangus's picture
User is offlineOffline
The Doomed Soul

The Doomed Soul wrote:

dingusdangus wrote:

it's almost as bad as that puke that is under every one of your posts

dingusdangus
Troll
dingusdangus's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brockett 99 anyone?.............................................

i think Brian37 must be a rare breed of troll. no one could be that tacky and tasteless. i need to read more of his stuff, even my wife was laughing in tears after reading that mold-covered vomit. and she has no sense of humor at all, she thought "superbad" was a horrible movie and never laughed or even cracked a smile.

The Doomed Soul
atheist
User is offlineOffline
dingusdangus wrote:it's

dingusdangus wrote:

it's almost as bad as that puke that is under every one of your posts

ya, its a pity that mine is stolen song lyrics from an 80's metal band *cough*

dingusdangus wrote:

ishe thought "superbad" was a horrible movie and never laughed or even cracked a smile.

Superbad IS a terrible movie...

What Would Kharn Do?

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
All "poetry" is

All "poetry" is vomit-inducing and disgusting. I know this is poetry because of that.

/my two cents.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
dingusdangus wrote:that is

dingusdangus wrote:

And? What, do you want a cookie? I posted it, and you read it. So? I could care less. I have to laugh when people think I am blind or that I am trying to be an expert or trying to impress people. Ha haha hahahhaha.

I am sooooo hurt.........I'm going to kill myself now.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Deadly Fingergun
atheist
Deadly Fingergun's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:And? What, do

Brian37 wrote:
And? What, do you want a cookie? I posted it, and you read it. So? I could care less. I have to laugh when people think I am blind or that I am trying to be an expert or trying to impress people. Ha haha hahahhaha.

Keep in mind; It's down the road, not across the street.

Besides, no poet can be called a poet without a harsh critic to complain about.

Big E wrote:
Clown
Why, yes, I am!

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
dingusdangus wrote:i think

dingusdangus wrote:

i think Brian37 must be a rare breed of troll. no one could be that tacky and tasteless. i need to read more of his stuff, even my wife was laughing in tears after reading that mold-covered vomit. and she has no sense of humor at all, she thought "superbad" was a horrible movie and never laughed or even cracked a smile.

Troll? HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

A little wet behind the ears and a little new to the movement aren't you?

This is my thearapy, nothing more. If it gets you a laugh, good. If you call it trash. Again, so what? But calling me a troll? lol.

I can ad homin too, "You're a doo doo head", "No, you are".

Your criticism of my poetry is one thing. Even the people I know and like call it garbage. But again,  does not hurt my feelings.

"Troll" however, has to be separate and would go beyond my poetry. And that would have to do with posts outside the issue of this thread including other topics. Calling me a "troll" doesn't hurt my feelings either. But I DO take it seriously because that IS a serious accusation.

What would cause you to call me a "troll"? Because I don't sugar coat my position on deity belief? Because I won't let people dodge absurd claims?

OR, that when I do make a mistake or misinterpret something, I admit when I am wrong?

You obviously have not been on this board long enough to understand me. I'd suggest you spend more time here before you go making false accusations about people you don't know.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Deadly Fingergun

Deadly Fingergun wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

Keep in mind; It's down the road, not across the street.

Besides, no poet can be called a poet without a harsh critic to complain about.

I find it funny that people are taking my "poetry" more seriously than I am. I get paid millions if you didn't already know. I am up for a Nobel Prize too. (face in palm)

The Doomed Soul
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:I find it

Brian37 wrote:

I find it funny that people are taking my "poetry" more seriously than I am. I get paid millions if you didn't already know. I am up for a Nobel Prize too. (face in palm)

Oh come one, thats not fair... you take time enough to think it up, type it out, and paste it! we do the same, with telling you how horrible it really is

(but i still stand by my point that this one is mildly better then previous "poems" possibly because i skimmed it even less then usual)

What Would Kharn Do?

dingusdangus
Troll
dingusdangus's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 should pay for a professional cleaning..................

of my laptop keyboard, as it will need it since I just sprayed a mouthful of Shiner out involuntarily and the keys will be quite sticky tomorrow once they dry.

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
 Brian, The Arts: Poetry,

Brian, The Arts: Poetry, Music, Comedy, etc... was created solely with you in mind.  It's where you should put all your poetry... not general conversation.  I've moved it.  If you notice I also had previously put most of your poetry in this forum as well.

dingusdangus
Troll
dingusdangus's picture
User is offlineOffline
read some Emily Dickinson.......................................

Vastet wrote:
All "poetry" is vomit-inducing and disgusting. I know this is poetry because of that. /my two cents.

while trying to sound like the lead singer of Crowbar (death metal band), and then tell me poetry sux. another good one is to read Emerson whilst emulating the Irish janitor from the Simpsons.

Deadly Fingergun
atheist
Deadly Fingergun's picture
User is offlineOffline
dingusdangus wrote:Vastet

dingusdangus wrote:

Vastet wrote:
All "poetry" is vomit-inducing and disgusting. I know this is poetry because of that. /my two cents.

while trying to sound like the lead singer of Crowbar (death metal band), and then tell me poetry sux. another good one is to read Emerson whilst emulating the Irish janitor from the Simpsons.

Scottish. Bah, philistine!

Big E wrote:
Clown
Why, yes, I am!

Renee Obsidianwords
High Level DonorModeratorRRS local affiliate
Renee Obsidianwords's picture
User is offlineOffline
Well, I attempted to sing it

Well, I attempted to sing it ~ fun stuff  Eye-wink

Slowly building a blog at ~

http://obsidianwords.wordpress.com/

dingusdangus
Troll
dingusdangus's picture
User is offlineOffline
Renee Obsidianwords

Renee Obsidianwords wrote:

Well, I attempted to sing it ~ fun stuff  Eye-wink

I would love to see this on youtube. but instead of "bohemian rhapsody" do it to the style and rhythm of "cry baby" by Janis Joplin.

i can just hear the "yyyyeeeeessss  Bbbbaaammmmbbbbii!!!!!!!!!!!!"

when I get a little more drunk, I am going to have to look up some more of brian37 poetry if i can find it. there should be a superthread sticky type thing, or even a poetry challenge where people try to come up with something genuinely worse than "hunters rhapsody".

dingusdangus
Troll
dingusdangus's picture
User is offlineOffline
i do want to apologize tho to Brian37...........................

my comments have been pretty mean, and I would bet that he is probably a really good guy if I were to actually meet him, but poems are just not his forte. but I am glad that I have read at least one of them, it is different that is for sure.

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
dingusdangus wrote:my

dingusdangus wrote:

my comments have been pretty mean, and I would bet that he is probably a really good guy if I were to actually meet him

One of the nicest guys in the world.

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
dingusdangus wrote:Vastet

dingusdangus wrote:

Vastet wrote:

She's just as bad as any other. Poetry sucks. I could go on a rant about it, but it would probably start a debate I have no interest in persuing. Just thinking about it is agitating.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
dingusdangus wrote:my

dingusdangus wrote:

my comments have been pretty mean, and I would bet that he is probably a really good guy if I were to actually meet him, but poems are just not his forte. but I am glad that I have read at least one of them, it is different that is for sure.

Despite the garbage I spew here, it might shock many that I have had a handful, over a 20 year period, that I would defend tooth and nail, this one not being one of them.  I look at it like this, "just write it and have fun". I am not worried about impressing people, I just do it to "let it out".

And don't worry about "being mean". I have  thicker skin than you think. I have to, I am a Washington Redskins fan.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sapient wrote:dingusdangus

Sapient wrote:

dingusdangus wrote:

my comments have been pretty mean, and I would bet that he is probably a really good guy if I were to actually meet him

YOU TAKE THAT BACK! I am not nice. I am mean. I talked about the NFL without their permission!

(Note self: Did I think that or type it?)

You're making me blush........

dingusdangus
Troll
dingusdangus's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Sapient

Brian37 wrote:

Sapient wrote:

dingusdangus wrote:

YOU TAKE THAT BACK! I am not nice. I am mean. I talked about the NFL without their permission!

(Note self: Did I think that or type it?)

You're making me blush........

in the spirit of Brian37, here is my contribution to bad poetry:

Fly butterfly, just fly

Don't cry

Some of us are meant to die.

and that is all I have for now.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
To never jumpNever exposedTo

To never jump

Never exposed

To never fail

Is to never grow

Delusional shelter

To always deny

Sometimes you sink

And sometimes you fly

Taboo taboo

Narscissistic ego through

The window of delusion

Is  the armor of fools

Tinted by pride

In obtuse insistance

Only  jesters looks out

With the thoughts of a prince

The crimson's thorns

Are twice the spectical

Covers emerald orbs

Already asleep

I didn't bite

The forbidden fruit

No witch tempted me

To write these words

I accept

That I am green

Never to claim

To be pristene

I never perched

Upon a lily pad

And never as such

Need to be kissed