Arkansas to have atheist winter display.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Arkansas to have atheist winter display.

http://www.arkansasonline.com/news/2009/dec/15/ruling-allows-atheist-display-20091215/

Enjoy some of the ignorant "MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE" Squater's rights comments.

I'd suggest some of the founder's quotes in support of those outside Christianity, AND, some quotes where they made it clear that religion was not to be played favorites too.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

ClockCat
ClockCat's picture
User is offlineOffline
:I

This kiosk is another battle for the WAR on CHRISTMAS!

They just want to DESTROY this great CHRISTIAN NATION. >:I

Heretics!

Theism is why we can't have nice things.

ClockCat
ClockCat's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Seriously, the comments

Seriously, the comments there are great.

"This country is founded on GOD,if someone doesn't believe in Him, that is their choice, but they do not have the right to force their beliefs on us. I bet they celebrate Christmas, though, don't they??? And yet they don't believe??? Sounds like a double standard to me! I think it's time for us to stand up for God, and quit letting these other so-called unbelievers, push us to do the things that we KNOW are not right!!!!"

lol.

Theism is why we can't have nice things.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
ClockCat wrote: Seriously,

ClockCat wrote:

Seriously, the comments there are great.

"This country is founded on GOD,if someone doesn't believe in Him, that is their choice, but they do not have the right to force their beliefs on us. I bet they celebrate Christmas, though, don't they??? And yet they don't believe??? Sounds like a double standard to me! I think it's time for us to stand up for God, and quit letting these other so-called unbelievers, push us to do the things that we KNOW are not right!!!!"

lol.

What? You sorry excuse for a cat! It is not our job to be the uppity atheists who don't "know our place". We live in MERKA  GOD DAMN IT! Now submit to them and sit at the back of the bus like a good minority.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

stuntgibbon
stuntgibbon's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Everywhere there isn't a

Everywhere there isn't a religious display is ours.   99.9999999999% of the country.  Enjoy.