Brokeback Houston

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
Brokeback Houston

I wonder what Chuck Norris is going to do now. His state has gay cooties. Rug muncher defeats homophobes!

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE5BC06920091213

MIND YOU, I am glad that our country, more and more is getting beyond labels. But when are we going to stop using "first" this or "first" that.

Just like on the job in your daily lives, we already look at our co-workers not based on their labels, but job preformance. This woman should be treated like any other candidate. If she does a good job, she does a good job. If she does a bad job, then she should be voted out. "Out" haaaaaaa, she was voted "out".....I made a funny.

But it is nice to see that even Texas is growing up.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Renee Obsidianwords
High Level DonorModeratorRRS local affiliate
Renee Obsidianwords's picture
User is offlineOffline
Wow ~ this surprises me a

Wow ~ this surprises me a bit with Texas being heavy in Southern Baptists...  Eye-wink

It was reported in this article that the citizens of Houston want someone in office that will take care of the budget safety and services ~ is the new mayor white? The only reason I ask (and i will draw from another stereotype regarding texas) the person she ran against was African American... Did she win based on what she said she can do or how she looks?

I am with you Brian, I get tired of hearing about the 'first' this or the 'first' that. Here is something we may never hear:  "And now, reporting for the first time ever, we are not going to report on this being a first"   heh

Slowly building a blog at ~

http://obsidianwords.wordpress.com/

ClockCat
ClockCat's picture
User is offlineOffline
:3

Renee Obsidianwords wrote:

Wow ~ this surprises me a bit with Texas being heavy in Southern Baptists...  Eye-wink

It was reported in this article that the citizens of Houston want someone in office that will take care of the budget safety and services ~ is the new mayor white? The only reason I ask (and i will draw from another stereotype regarding texas) the person she ran against was African American... Did she win based on what she said she can do or how she looks?

I am with you Brian, I get tired of hearing about the 'first' this or the 'first' that. Here is something we may never hear:  "And now, reporting for the first time ever, we are not going to report on this being a first"   heh

It is an urban area. Even in the worst redneck states, urban areas are fairly tolerant because of exposure to more diversity.

Theism is why we can't have nice things.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
Renee Obsidianwords

She is white, But so what? White, gay, what SHOULD matter is that the city improves no matter who is in office.

BUT, it does tickle me to no end that THAT state has a gay mayor.

The eyes of a lesbo

Are upon you

Any MILF you find

She's gonna see

When you're in Texas

Look behind you

That's where the lesbo's gonna be

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Renee Obsidianwords
High Level DonorModeratorRRS local affiliate
Renee Obsidianwords's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Renee

Brian37 wrote:

She is white, But so what? White, gay, what SHOULD matter is that the city improves no matter who is in office.

The eyes of a lesbo

Are upon you

Any MILF you find

She's gonna see

When you're in Texas

Look behind you

LMAO ~ I miss that show...   Eye-wink

Slowly building a blog at ~

http://obsidianwords.wordpress.com/

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
Renee Obsidianwords

Brian37 wrote:

The eyes of a lesbo

Are upon you

Any MILF you find

She's gonna see

When you're in Texas

Look behind you

LMAO ~ I miss that show...   Eye-wink

fuckin' A!  anytime my buddy and i can catch a rerun of that show we plan a whole evening around it.  we start by loudly proclaiming to anyone who comes into contact with us that we're gonna watch walker that night, whether it naturally comes up or not.  we put on our cowboy boots, barbecue ribs, listen to waylon jennings and get drunk as shit on natty light and beam until the show finally comes on.  we unashamedly embrace our eastern kentucky roots when we watch walker. 

"I have never felt comfortable around people who talk about their feelings for Jesus, or any other deity for that matter, because they are usually none too bright. . . . Or maybe 'stupid' is a better way of saying it; but I have never seen much point in getting heavy with either stupid people or Jesus freaks, just as long as they don't bother me. In a world as weird and cruel as this one we have made for ourselves, I figure anybody who can find peace and personal happiness without ripping off somebody else deserves to be left alone. They will not inherit the earth, but then neither will I. . . . And I have learned to live, as it were, with the idea that I will never find peace and happiness, either. But as long as I know there's a pretty good chance I can get my hands on either one of them every once in a while, I do the best I can between high spots."
--Hunter S. Thompson