D'Souza argues NDEs , more crap from the Crappy Science Malarky

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
D'Souza argues NDEs , more crap from the Crappy Science Malarky

Christian apologist Dinesh D'Souza tries to convince people through Ouija board tactics that his magical babygod born without two sets of DNA then to magically become a zombie god who survived rigor mortis, exists? How, because people have claimed that they saw a tunnel or saw and talked to dead people when almost dying.

Then he laughably tries to say that atheists are scurrying to cover these accounts up?

http://www.csmonitor.com/2009/1209/p09s02-coop.html

Sorry Dumbass so so, we are NOT hiding from a thing.

If a Muslim has a NDE is that evidence of Allah? If a Hindu has an NDE does that make Vishnu real?

Listen dipshit, I have seen myself "dead people" and "talked" to them. HOW does that not convince me? BECAUSE IT DIDN'T LITERALLY HAPPEN, it merely felt real because my brain's neurons were firing off sounds and thoughts and memories that mixed with my sensory inputs. NO FUCKING MAGIC NEEDED, NO GOD NEEDED, NO AFTERLIFE NEEDED, to explain reality. It was all in my head.

And your "periodical" website you write for is too much of a pussy to allow people to post counter arguments at the site, nor do you have the balls to come to sites like this to defend your bullshit.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
Here is what trumps this

Here is what trumps this garbage.

Do the idiots who propose this REALLY REALLY REALLY think, that this same NDE, "Meeting the dead or seeing the tunnel" would happen if they blew their heads off with a shotgun?

Your brain would be scrambled CRAP and the pathways that people have that give them these false perceptions WOULD NOT EXIST.

Simply put, it doesn't matter if millions report crap like this. It doesn't surprise me at all that people make these claims, but it is no more real than mistaking an intense feeling combined with natural body fucntions as being real. IT IS A FALSE PERCEPTION, no matter how real it feels.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog