Jake Sent Me!

Qualinesta
atheist
Qualinesta's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jake Sent Me!

Hello everybody!

I've been a member of Atheist Network for 6-and-something years. Jake asked us to support Brian, so here I am.

Your smileys are way better...

"TRBB - Changing the attitude of the forums one thread at a time." - KSti

mellestad
User is offlineOffline
mellestad wrote:mellestad

mellestad wrote:

mellestad wrote:

Jeffrick wrote:

mellestad wrote:

Jeffrick wrote:

Ciarin wrote:

Well there's also the rationalskepticism.org site, but it's rather super busy. It's the dawkins forums reincarnated after Dawkins shut down his forums in favor of articles/comments style. I believe Rob thought of it as overly moderated when he ventured in there, and I agree. Which is why I rarely(if at all) post there.

Was that your lovely voice I heard on The atheist experience discussing fyrnsidu?

What episode?

Yesturdays,  March 20.  I believe #701, and she calls herself  Anna from Memphis.

Awesome, thanks.

Man, Matt needs to be involved in every episode.  Or Tracie.

And I notice indeed he is on.  Apparently they have some sort of delay on their website, which is why I just watched episode 700.  Sigh.

Everything makes more sense now that I've stopped believing.

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
Mellestad

Go to The Atheist Experience main page;  hit the underlined USTREAM in the pink box.  When the new box appears scroll down a bit past the viewing screen and you will see the latest video  #701.  Matt was the host yesterday. Good luck and happy viewing.

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

Qualinesta
atheist
Qualinesta's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ciarin wrote:Qualinesta

Ciarin wrote:

Qualinesta wrote:

Ciarin wrote:

You should stay at Super 8 instead. It's across the street from Red Roof, and it has an indoor heated pool and jacuzzi. Plus I work there.

No shit? Small world.

We stay at Red Roof for the points, but they're pretty cheap. Nashville is the most expensive I've seen so far at $64.72 out the door for a Superior King, 2 adults 1 kid.

Can you get us a deal?

I could do it for $45 plus tax.

It looks like a really nice place. OK!

Ciarin
Theist
Ciarin's picture
User is offlineOffline
send me your info:

send me your info: [email protected]

name

phone

address

how many nights

Qualinesta
atheist
Qualinesta's picture
User is offlineOffline
Change of plans... just

Change of plans... just emailed you...

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
my mother has lived near

my mother has lived near nashville for about 7 years now and that's where i primarily live when i'm back in the states.

if you care nothing at all about your health and love fried chicken, i highly recommend prince's hot chicken, a little hole-in-the-wall soul food joint.  they fry their chicken the old fashioned way, in a big cast iron skillet full of lard.  no flash-frying.  also, as the name implies, they fry it in a batter that is HOT.  i mean, i love spicy food and i was blowing my nose while eating the mild.  damn good, though.  everything there is a la carte, so don't bother with the sides.  they kinda suck.

can't recall where it is exactly.  just mapquest it.  it's definitely not in the high-end part of town.

"I have never felt comfortable around people who talk about their feelings for Jesus, or any other deity for that matter, because they are usually none too bright. . . . Or maybe 'stupid' is a better way of saying it; but I have never seen much point in getting heavy with either stupid people or Jesus freaks, just as long as they don't bother me. In a world as weird and cruel as this one we have made for ourselves, I figure anybody who can find peace and personal happiness without ripping off somebody else deserves to be left alone. They will not inherit the earth, but then neither will I. . . . And I have learned to live, as it were, with the idea that I will never find peace and happiness, either. But as long as I know there's a pretty good chance I can get my hands on either one of them every once in a while, I do the best I can between high spots."
--Hunter S. Thompson

Qualinesta
atheist
Qualinesta's picture
User is offlineOffline
iwbiek wrote:my mother has

iwbiek wrote:

my mother has lived near nashville for about 7 years now and that's where i primarily live when i'm back in the states.

if you care nothing at all about your health and love fried chicken, i highly recommend prince's hot chicken, a little hole-in-the-wall soul food joint.  they fry their chicken the old fashioned way, in a big cast iron skillet full of lard.  no flash-frying.  also, as the name implies, they fry it in a batter that is HOT.  i mean, i love spicy food and i was blowing my nose while eating the mild.  damn good, though.  everything there is a la carte, so don't bother with the sides.  they kinda suck.

can't recall where it is exactly.  just mapquest it.  it's definitely not in the high-end part of town.

Thanks! If we make it to Nashville we'll give it a go!

Qualinesta
atheist
Qualinesta's picture
User is offlineOffline
Annnd I'm out

Annnd I'm out (again).

We've got a life raft afloat. Smiling

Thanks for the hospitality in the mean time!

Ciarin
Theist
Ciarin's picture
User is offlineOffline
LOL

LOL