MichaelMcF's picture
User is offlineOffline
The Esoteric Agenda...

MichaelMcF
Science Freak
MichaelMcF's picture
User is offlineOffline
I meant to add - if you

I meant to add - if you watch the video series you'll see it wander over all sorts of conspiracy woo.  I think it might even top Loose Change as my favourite bit of youtube crazy.

Forget Jesus, the stars died so that you could be here
- Lawrence Krauss

ClockCat
ClockCat's picture
User is offlineOffline
:3

The masons and the illuminati.

"This is the official final release of Ben Stewarts groundbreaking 2008 documentary exposing the plans of the Elite. part 1 of 13" 

Oh, and the world is goign to be destroyed by ether (aether?) on December 21, 2012.

Seems legit to me guys.

Theism is why we can't have nice things.

Luminon
SuperfanTheist
Luminon's picture
User is offlineOffline
I must say that according to

I must say that according to my information, masons are harmless, I know nothing about Illuminati, and nothing significant will happen in 2012.
I declare this film free for pointing at it and laughing. As far as I can tell, it's a nonsense mixed with truth in about 50:50. There are mentioned some interesting topics, but they're also misinterpreted, at the same time.

Beings who deserve worship don't demand it. Beings who demand worship don't deserve it.

ubuntuAnyone
Theist
ubuntuAnyone's picture
User is offlineOffline
Luminon wrote:I must say

Luminon wrote:

I must say that according to my information, masons are harmless, I know nothing about Illuminati, and nothing significant will happen in 2012.
I declare this film free for pointing at it and laughing. As far as I can tell, it's a nonsense mixed with truth in about 50:50. There are mentioned some interesting topics, but they're also misinterpreted, at the same time.

Since the world is coming to an end in 2012, you won't need your money any more. You can give it to me.

“Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.”

Luminon
SuperfanTheist
Luminon's picture
User is offlineOffline
ubuntuAnyone wrote:Since the

ubuntuAnyone wrote:

Since the world is coming to an end in 2012, you won't need your money any more. You can give it to me.

The old world is ending, the new world is beginning. In the dark times between worlds I will need money just as anyone else. Perhaps more than you, rich capitalistic Westerner.

Beings who deserve worship don't demand it. Beings who demand worship don't deserve it.

Sinphanius
Sinphanius's picture
User is offlineOffline
I call Dibs on being Zero

You do realize; The 'Great Revolution'(potential for child injury: very much) you keep talking about will, by your own claim, involve a global restructuring of the entire financial system, but especially the banking system, which you appear to view as corrupt beyond salvation and deserving of fire, to the point that you have seriously bordered on Matt_Shizzle levels of Sadism in your proclemation of what should be done to them (was it pulling them into the streets to kill them? If I remember correctly).

Thus, were such a 'Glorious Revolution'(tm) to actually occur, it would almost certainly, given that everything that used to be true about finances is now destroyed, necessarily mean that all of the 'old world's' forms of currency would be declared worthless. So why exactly are you withdrawing your money from banks? It won't help you anyways. Unless you plan to use it as insulation, or notepads.

Or is it perhaps that you haven't actully thought this 'Great Rebellion'(dun DUN!) all the way through, and haven't considered that the massive socio-political changes will almost assuredly result in carnage and destruction on a scale never before seen on the planet. If the 'ebil capitolists' that you keep whining about really have their claws so deep in this system, they aren't going to go without a fight, and that fight will be long devestating.

Seriously, a far better investment would be a P90 and some marksmanship lessons.

When you say it like that you make it sound so Sinister...

Tapey
atheist
Tapey's picture
User is offlineOffline
I am convinced the humans

I am convinced the humans are dommed after watching that video. Not from some pagan crap but because for cronic stupidity. "Too much money and not enough sense" i believe it is called

Whatever goes upon two legs is an enemy.
Whatever goes upon four legs, or has wings, is a friend.
No animal shall wear clothes.
No animal shall sleep in a bed.
No animal shall drink alcohol.
No animal shall kill any other animal.
All animals are equal.

Luminon
SuperfanTheist
Luminon's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sinphanius wrote:You do

Sinphanius wrote:

You do realize; The 'Great Revolution'(potential for child injury: very much) you keep talking about will, by your own claim, involve a global restructuring of the entire financial system, but especially the banking system, which you appear to view as corrupt beyond salvation and deserving of fire, to the point that you have seriously bordered on Matt_Shizzle levels of Sadism in your proclemation of what should be done to them (was it pulling them into the streets to kill them? If I remember correctly).

A normal arrestion wasn't enough for my bloodlusty second self? I hope you exaggerate a little. Criminals must be prevented from doing further harm (not by killing them, that wouldn't be very edifying) and banks must be re-structured. We will still need money, money is sort of an energy, but this energy needs to be handled properly and safely, just as any other kind of energy or lifeblood as such. There must not be shortages of it and no great dammed concentrations of it, and it must not be diluted by speculation.

Sinphanius wrote:
Thus, were such a 'Glorious Revolution'(tm) to actually occur, it would almost certainly, given that everything that used to be true about finances is now destroyed, necessarily mean that all of the 'old world's' forms of currency would be declared worthless. So why exactly are you withdrawing your money from banks? It won't help you anyways. Unless you plan to use it as insulation, or notepads.
The goal is not to destroy the currency. The goal is to make all forms of financial speculation illegal, as they should be. The money must represent an actual value, they can't be traded like goods or made out of nothing. This is wrong, because one group of people does make money out of nothing, and the rest of world is obliged to give all their real goods for imaginary money.
I have withdrawn most of my money from bank, because there will be such an effect, the greater amount of money there will be on a single heap, the more of it will disappear. Smaller, human-sized amounts of money will suffer relatively lesser loses. Furthermore, electronic currency disappears more easily than cash. It's not like every single bit of financial data will be preserved and cash will be accordingly devalued.

Sinphanius wrote:
Or is it perhaps that you haven't actully thought this 'Great Rebellion'(dun DUN!) all the way through, and haven't considered that the massive socio-political changes will almost assuredly result in carnage and destruction on a scale never before seen on the planet. If the 'ebil capitolists' that you keep whining about really have their claws so deep in this system, they aren't going to go without a fight, and that fight will be long devestating.

Seriously, a far better investment would be a P90 and some marksmanship lessons.
Carnage? Destruction? LOL, you're such a funny guy. Have you ever heard of Rwanda, Congo, Somalia, Bosnia, Serbia, Albania, Palestine, and so on? The catastrophe IS already happening. For like a half of the world, the apocalypse is pretty much here. And that half of the world is curious why the other half didn't get the memo yet. You know why? Because the richest 20% of population consumes 80% of the global resources. And 80% of the humanity has to live with only 20% of all resources. This state of things is a great crime against humanity and can not be kept for long. Have you ever seen the symbolic statue of Justice? It's a hot chick, with sword and blindfold, I know, but there's one more importan thing - the scales. The scales are supposed to be balanced. I don't say that if there is 1% of the population, it should consume 1% of global resources, what I realistically demand is the end of extreme poverty. The goal is to erradicate death by starvation, death by banal diseases, mass homelessness, and illiteracy.
Well, as for the evil capitalists fighting, that's quite a ridiculous idea. They don't hold the world by force, but by deceit, consumer greed and paralyzing poverty. They're too weak to hold AK-47 and there will be nobody to shoot - what is happening is only their own gigantic financial scam going public, and thus becoming worthless. The greed will destroy itself. What is demanded from reasonable people, is to clean up afterwards and start handling money correctly. (and all the resources, of course)