my poem's not that great

I don't give a crap

You can suck on a leaf

shut up

geirj
geirj's picture
User is offlineOffline
Poetry is nice, but I prefer

Poetry is nice, but I prefer flowers and chocolates.

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Denied.

Denied.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Atheistextremist
atheist
Atheistextremist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Here's one back at you

John's 3-16

for god so loved the world that he sent his only

begotten satan that whosoever believeth in him

should not only perish but have everlasting death

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck

Ciarin
Theist
Ciarin's picture
User is offlineOffline
foul5town wrote:Ok Atheists,

foul5town wrote:

Ok Atheists, I wrote a poem for you.

Your god sucks.

I'm not an atheist.

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
foul5town

Atheist  do NOT hate,  without a religion we realy don't know how.  You however are  guilty of hate mongering & trolling. Such childish nonsense should be sent to trollville or erased outright.

foul5town  you are a fool to think nonbelievers hate that which does not exist. It is impossible to hate has only a theist can do.  Do you hate Zues, Horus or the easter bunny?, impossible and we have not been trained to hate religios.

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
foul5town wrote:Ok Atheists,

foul5town wrote:

Ok Atheists, I wrote a poem for you.

I'm a little atheist

short and stout

dawkins is my father

sour is my krout

When I get all steamed up

hear me shout

I hate Jesus

Get christ out

*HERE'S ANOTHER*

I hate christians small and big

I love ath-e-ists, ya dig?

Don't give me bible arguments

Don't you know I can't handle it

Burn the Bibles burn them all

I wish that I could burn John Paul

I hate christians hate them all

Atheism is my call

*ONE MORE FOR THE ROAD*

Rational responders here I come

to the forum room I will answer some

but I like to bring up deep topics

don't cry if you can't reply to it

my poem's not that great

I don't give a crap

You can suck on a leaf

shut up

I have a poem for you too.

Hickory dickory dock

Jesus was sucking Allah's cock

Around a quarter to two

He blew his goo

And dropped him off at the next block

Offensive?

So is being equated to Hitler for merely not believing. But you don't see me demanding censorship or threatening violence. Muslims like demanding censorship and threaten violence when someone insults their "all powerful" daddy. You want to be like them?

Name call all you want, it is no skin off my nose.

No matter what you call atheists, you still cant replicate or falsify virgin births or zombie gods surviving rigor mortis. No matter what you call us, no biology class in any credible school is going to cut out a live man's rib to see if it magically turns into an adult woman.

YOU, "Why wont you believe in my magical invisible friend in the sky?"

Atheist, "For the same reason I don't believe in Thor or Santa"

YOU, "YOU HATE ME!"

Atheist, "No, I don't hate you, I simply see no credible reason to hold the position you claim"

YOU, "YOU WANT TO BARBEQUE KITTENS, YOU HATE BAMBI!"

Insulting your god should not hurt him, HE IS ALL POWERFUL!

Whenever people like you get mad when people pick on their fictional friend I get the image of a midget standing spread eagle in front of The Terminator trying to protect him shouting, "DON'T HIT HIM, YOU MIGHT HURT HIM!"

But don't feel bad, Muslims get pissed too when you tell them their disembodied magical invisible super brain, with no neurons or cerebellum, floating around the cosmos everywhere and nowhere at the same time, meddling in in human affairs,.....Muslims get pissed too when you suggest the absurdity of invisible friends.

So now that you THINK you have insulted me, do you have any evidence for the god you claim? Or are you going to act like a child in a school yard shouting, "I know you are but what am I?"

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
User is offlineOffline
Dawkins is not my father. I

Dawkins is not my father. I don't hate Jesus. I don't hate Christians. I don't want to burn Bibles.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, | As I foretold you, were all spirits, and | Are melted into air, into thin air; | And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, | The cloud-capped towers, the gorgeous palaces, | The solemn temples, the great globe itself, - Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, | And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, | Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff | As dreams are made on, and our little life | Is rounded with a sleep. - Shakespeare

ClockCat
ClockCat's picture
User is offlineOffline
:3

butterbattle wrote:

Dawkins is not my father. I don't hate Jesus. I don't hate Christians. I don't want to burn Bibles.

Lets meet somewhere in the middle, and just burn Christians.

Life is made of compromises, right?

Theism is why we can't have nice things.

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:I have a poem

Brian37 wrote:

Hickory dickory dock

Around a quarter to two

He blew his goo

Brian, this might be your best work yet.  Loved it!

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
ClockCat wrote:butterbattle

ClockCat wrote:

butterbattle wrote:

Lets meet somewhere in the middle, and just burn Christians.

Life is made of compromises, right?

WE understand you were being sarcastic, but there will be morons who do not understand this.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
Sapient wrote:Brian37

Sapient wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

Hickory dickory dock

Around a quarter to two

He blew his goo

Brian, this might be your best work yet.  Loved it!

Better than the Redskins work on the field.

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
foul5town,Some of your

foul5town,

Some of your poetry rises to the level of the stuff found on CARM's site and WOTM. I'm impressed (in a nauseated manner).

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin

The Doomed Soul
atheist
The Doomed Soul's picture
User is offlineOffline
  Eh far be it from me to

Eh far be it from me to even approach poetry, but i would suggest changing

foul5town wrote:

dawkins is my father

sour is my krout

to...

foul5town wrote:

dawkins is my father

sour as a krout

Not only does it knock Dawkins more, it also ties in Nazi's

and we all know how Nazi's and Athiesm go hand in hand ^_^

What Would Kharn Do?

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
foul5town wrote:sour is my

foul5town wrote:

sour is my krout

it's "KRAUT," you fucktard.

The Doomed Soul
atheist
The Doomed Soul's picture
User is offlineOffline
iwbiek wrote:foul5town

iwbiek wrote:

foul5town wrote:

sour is my krout

it's "KRAUT," you fucktard.

Unless he's a 40K fan... but yes kraut is what i was looking for aswell

What Would Kharn Do?

AmericanIdle
User is offlineOffline
foul5town wrote:Quote: I

foul5town wrote:

Quote:

I hate ignorance and stupidity, especially when they are fueled by fictional ideology.  I don't hate people..  For an ideology that actually teaches hate..... well, read on.

Quote:

Funny how a fundamentalist doctrine can just suck the creativity right out of you.   (See also: christian rock)

Quote:

Fiction really only makes an argument when it speaks metaphorically.  Thanks for getting us back to that "ideology" that teaches hate.

Quote:

Fiction doesn't really present much of a compelling argument does it ?

Quote:

I oppose book burning in all its forms.. Now find me a book burning anywhere in the U.S.  that hasn't had an element of bible believer attached to it.  Almost astonishingly hypocritical of you to make that statement isn't it ?

Quote:

I oppose burning people in all its forms.  Now for burning people alive...see the history of the christian church.  Almost astonishingly hypocritical of you to make that statement isn't it ?

Quote:

Hate is such an awful word.. It's not like I'd call them heathens and damn them all to eternal suffering in a fictional place called hell.....  Almost astonishingly hypocritical of you to make that statement isn't it ?

Quote:
Atheism is my call

A lack of belief in something ridiculous or a choice to be honest w/ one's self is not a "call" to do anything..

Don't give up your job at Subway !!

"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."
George Orwell

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
AmericanIdle wrote:foul5town

AmericanIdle wrote:

foul5town wrote:

Quote:

I hate ignorance and stupidity, especially when they are fueled by fictional ideology.  I don't hate people..  For an ideology that actually teaches hate..... well, read on.

Quote:

Funny how a fundamentalist doctrine can just suck the creativity right out of you.   (See also: christian rock)

Quote:

Fiction really only makes an argument when it speaks metaphorically.  Thanks for getting us back to that "ideology" that teaches hate.

Quote:

Quote:

I oppose book burning in all its forms.. Now find me a book burning anywhere in the U.S.  that hasn't had an element of bible believer attached to it.  Almost astonishingly hypocritical of you to make that statement isn't it ?

Quote:

I oppose burning people in all its forms.  Now for burning people alive...see the history of the christian church.  Almost astonishingly hypocritical of you to make that statement isn't it ?

Quote:

Hate is such an awful word.. It's not like I'd call them heathens and damn them all to eternal suffering in a fictional place called hell.....  Almost astonishingly hypocritical of you to make that statement isn't it ?

Quote:
Atheism is my call

A lack of belief in something ridiculous or a choice to be honest w/ one's self is not a "call" to do anything..

I wouldn't suggest hating entire groups of people. Hating absurd claims is fine. Hating particular actions of humans is fine. Hate is a normal emotion, but having the responsibility of NOT acting on our emotions is part of being an adult. Merely being offended doesn't give one the right to do physical harm to someone else.

HAVING SAID THAT, I DO hate it when anyone is put down for having an honest job. What makes someone a lowlife for working a low paying job?

I have a low paying job and not the least ashamed of it. Titles and paychecks are not who a person is. I know nice rich people and asshole rich people. I know nice poor people and asshole poor people. In either case, and honest job is an honest job and NO ONE should be put down for that.

AmericanIdle
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:AmericanIdle

Brian37 wrote:

AmericanIdle wrote:

foul5town wrote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Atheism is my call

I wouldn't suggest hating entire groups of people. Hating absurd claims is fine. Hating particular actions of humans is fine. Hate is a normal emotion, but having the responsibility of NOT acting on our emotions is part of being an adult. Merely being offended doesn't give one the right to do physical harm to someone else.

HAVING SAID THAT, I DO hate it when anyone is put down for having an honest job. What makes someone a lowlife for working a low paying job?

I have a low paying job and not the least ashamed of it. Titles and paychecks are not who a person is. I know nice rich people and asshole rich people. I know nice poor people and asshole poor people. In either case, and honest job is an honest job and NO ONE should be put down for that.

You're right.  I apologize.   I'm proud of anyone that maintains any kind of job, as long as its honest work.

I should have stayed with.. Don't quit the day job... as the poetry wasn't going to get him/her anywhere.  

"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."
George Orwell

Steven
Bronze Member
User is offlineOffline
Quote:Redskins work on the

Quote:
Redskins work on the field.

It's a hard life being a Deadskin fan. Sticking out tongue