Ciarin Really Hates Badway!

BADWAY
Theist
BADWAY's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ciarin Really Hates Badway!

I thought I would jump start your own post for you...I'll even help you out!!!

Badway is such a jerk!

Oh my Thor he is so full of himself, looks like he shops at Thrift town or something!

If I was a lesbian and I saw him dressed like that I'd go straight!

He is so ugly, stupid, dumb like his ______!

He wish he could have my boobies!.......uhhhhh NO! I have a hard enough time seeing over my own belly to take a whiz!

He is both an Ox and a Moron ...he's an oxymoron!

Did I mention Badway sux....

Oh Thor, Zeus, Spiderman help!!!!!!

Oh great another Post about him...arrrrghhh!

"They say the road to hell is paved with good intentions...I must be going to Heaven because I don't have any good intentions.".BADWAY

BADWAY
Theist
BADWAY's picture
User is offlineOffline
Oh Please

Oh please Ciarin don't let this just be another peace about me by myself.....I need you to complete me!

"They say the road to hell is paved with good intentions...I must be going to Heaven because I don't have any good intentions.".BADWAY

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
BADWAY, I am just about the

BADWAY, I am just about the only one defending you as not being a troll, but you are not doing yourself any favors by once again, starting a new needless thread when the topic already exists in another thread.

If the admins were getting paid a salary to condense the threads you'd be providing them a living. But since they don't get paid, please don't make needless work for them.

We don't care that you are different. We our "outcasts" ourselves as atheists looked down upon by most of society. WE GET IT.

SO PLEASE try to make an effort not to over do it.

"IM HERE IM HERE IM HERE IM HERE IM HERE"

Yea, ok, you are here. Relax, you don't need impress us.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
?????

What happened Badway?   Your  first  45 or so posts were pretty good, you sounded like a normal person,  deluded by religion but normal.  Lately you come off as a self centered- flaming queen on PMS.  What is  it with you?  Are you here to discuse religion or just to strut around showing off how different you are.

Well viva la differaunce!!!   Now could you get back to our usual  theist  vs.  atheist format?

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jeffrick

Jeffrick wrote:

What happened Badway?   Your  first  45 or so posts were pretty good, you sounded like a normal person,  deluded by religion but normal.  Lately you come off as a self centered- flaming queen on PMS.  What is  it with you?  Are you here to discuse religion or just to strut around showing off how different you are.

Well viva la differaunce!!!   Now could you get back to our usual  theist  vs.  atheist format?

I am about the only one defending Badway, but he isn't making it easy for me. I agree.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
BADWAY wrote:He wish he

BADWAY wrote:

He wish he could have my boobies!.......uhhhhh NO! I have a hard enough time seeing over my own belly to take a whiz!

what?

BADWAY
Theist
BADWAY's picture
User is offlineOffline
Please guys

Please guys this isn't about me..I'm trying to help Ciarin who strongly dislikes me to have her own forum where she can bash me so we can continue to debate with out her frivolus degrading comments....yeah...I thought I was doing her a favor....Geesh I can't win!!!

BADWAY
Theist
BADWAY's picture
User is offlineOffline
Oh

Oh yeah I suppose as a Christian that I can't have a sense of humor, man you guys are strict!

Besides this forum is for Ciarin

Ciarin 

Ciarin Dagnabbit!

Ciarin....all self pontificating Christians like my self...calling Ciarin...Hello....where are you....flying on your broom...oh yeah...the boob thing+gravity could be a problem...sorry..hope you didn't crash though I'm sure you have plenty of protection....hehe

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
BADWAY wrote: Oh yeah I

BADWAY wrote:

Oh yeah I suppose as a Christian that I can't have a sense of humor, man you guys are strict!

Besides this forum is for Ciarin

Ciarin 

Ciarin Dagnabbit!

Ciarin....all self pontificating Christians like my self...calling Ciarin...Hello....where are you....flying on your broom...oh yeah...the boob thing+gravity could be a problem...sorry..hope you didn't crash though I'm sure you have plenty of protection....hehe

No, this site is not strict. The mod's approach here is hands off unless you troll, make sock puppets,  or make physical threats to others(which is a crime, in real life, not just on a website).

I have merely suggested that you relax. YOU ARE welcome here. Just breath, thats all. No one is going to ban you. If you are worried about that go reat the TOS.

No one is faulting you for wanting to partake in this website. BUT you came in here gangbusters posting every five seconds.

ALL we are saying is take a breath and relax.

BADWAY
Theist
BADWAY's picture
User is offlineOffline
 can't you tell me this on

can't you tell me this on someone else post other than Ciarin's

I'm trying to escape her grasp....aaarrrgghh!

and btw...I'm extremely relaxed ...you have no idea..I've said continually this is fun....!

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Just clean up when you're

Just clean up when you're through stroking your ego...

BADWAY
Theist
BADWAY's picture
User is offlineOffline
just clean up Gag fly

Ya know gagfly for one who insists I'm so full of myself it is a wonder you keep responding to my post...now that you've copy and pasted my avatars for those lonely times when you  all by yourself ........ahhhh...I'd think you have had your fill of me literally...you just keep adding to it and make me wanna gag 

GypsyWytch
GypsyWytch's picture
User is offlineOffline
How the hell old are you anyway???

Badway, what the fuck, are you like 12 or something?  You're acting very immature.

BADWAY
Theist
BADWAY's picture
User is offlineOffline
How old are you?

Hey your not Ciarin but at least your over here now...THANK GOD!

What...expecting someone older. 

Much older. 

And for the record...I really don't like saying anything negative about women especially as pretty as both you and Ciarin and Norton fan is but I just can't help responding to your lack of class as ladies are supposed to be! so if you continue to be juvenile with me ...I'll play because really as a homeless person goes I don't have much else to do.....

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
BADWAY wrote: Ya know

BADWAY wrote:

Ya know gagfly for one who insists I'm so full of myself it is a wonder you keep responding to my post...now that you've copy and pasted my avatars for those lonely times when you  all by yourself ........ahhhh...I'd think you have had your fill of me literally...you just keep adding to it and make me wanna gag 

I'd hardly get my fill of you the way you've been shooting blanks.

I'm getting enough enjoyment out of reading the way everyone kicking your ass all over this forum.

When are you going to start another thread so you can get slapped around there as well?

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin

mellestad
User is offlineOffline
Well, he said he was middle

Well, he said he was middle aged and has never been able to hold down a job.  There is probably either a psychological problem or maybe a substance abuse issue that gives rise to the apparent roller-coaster ride of emotions displayed.

Everything makes more sense now that I've stopped believing.