CALLING ALL THIESTS!!! Pray for me.

NoMoreCrazyPeople
atheistSuperfan
NoMoreCrazyPeople's picture
User is offlineOffline
CALLING ALL THIESTS!!! Pray for me.

Your gods dont seem to have any problem revealing themselves in your holybooks, but dont seem to want to anymore.  This is unexceptable if he wants us rationals to believe.  According to you he created our rational mind, you cant ask a rational clear thinking mind to believe in something irrational, its beyond our mental capabilities, our brains arn't capable of believing in miracles, you cant convince us of your god with stories.  SO!!!  The only logical explaniation would be, that god MUST reveal himself to the new rational movement, the contagiousness of rational thought CANNOT be stopped by irrational stories, the giant boulder will easiler roll over dog shit.  So, all thiests i ask of you to pray to your gods of choice, pray that they may reveal themselves/himself to us.  Beg your god to turn the waters of the world into wine, just one day, and the rationals around the world, on this site, and typing this post would be stopped dead in their tracks, speachless in aww of your gods power.  ALL TOGETHER NOW!!! 1.....2......3.....pray....

Their is no reason he shouldnt reveal himself, i can still excercise my free will and choose to be ignorant to the fact the water is now wine, i can still refuse god, although such an occurance would leave wondering what ther hell could i believe other than some supernatural power, earths waters became wine for a day.  Commmmmmmon, GOD, im calling you out!!!! 

jmm
Theist
jmm's picture
User is offlineOffline
Dude, you're like a

Dude, you're like a real-time facebook application.

NoMoreCrazyPeople
atheistSuperfan
User is offlineOffline
I dont go on facebook so i

I dont go on facebook so i dont know what that is.  My call out is still valid!!! I dont care if it seems harsh for theists and they dont want to awnser, and they can pickout scriptures that try to explain why he wouldnt reveal himself to skeptics.  Tell me from your own brain, logically, why he wont reveal himself to us???  The water to wine things is just an extreme example for discussion purposes, and an obvious one i think. 

I genuinly searched for gods presence in my teen years, i tried and tried.  I read the bible, i did everything i could, but it wasnt enough, i couldnt believe, my mind isnt capable of it, its needs more than scattered ideas and mythological holy books.

Atheistextremist
atheist
Atheistextremist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Nothing crazy about this idea

All the supposed miracles are safely concealed by the mists of some serious time. I endorse the call. God should get his finger out of his arse and get it happening with multimedia.

Think Facebook - imagine how many friends god would have. All those complete wankers wanting to talk to him all the time. Groanful.

Heaven sounds like hell from a god point of view. The long looks, the endless prostration and then the singing.

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck

NoMoreCrazyPeople
atheistSuperfan
User is offlineOffline
Atheistextremist wrote: and

Atheistextremist wrote:

and then the singing.

Ya i cant put my finger on exactly what it is about a bunch of singing sicifants that creeps me out.  But it just does!!!