Texas Judge rules gay marriage ban unconstitutional

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Texas Judge rules gay marriage ban unconstitutional

Source

Quote:
Lone Star state-voters are opening their newspapers this morning to word that on Thursday, a Dallas judge cleared the way for two Dallas men to get a divorce. In so doing, the judge ruled that Texas’ ban on same-sex marriage violates the constitutional guarantee to equal protection under the law.

Texas is growing up!

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
What Will Chuck Norris Do?In

What Will Chuck Norris Do?

In the eyes of a straight man

The unsuspecting stranger

Had better know the difference

Between left and right

For the eyes of a gay man are upon you

Any phobia you show he's gonna see

When you're in Texas don't bend over

Cause that's where the gay man is gonna be

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
Kudos to this judge!  

Kudos to this judge!

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

ClockCat
ClockCat's picture
User is offlineOffline
:3

Oh no! Now Texas might end up some kind of Gay Mecca! (What they said about Iowa after gay marriage was legalized there)

...Yeah, I don't see that happening still.

Theism is why we can't have nice things.

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
User is offlineOffline
Well, since thomathy

Well, since thomathy revealed the fact that gays have an agenda, I will provide equal time.

Outside of here, you still need to keep the secret but the fact is that we did this so that we could get gays to come live in Texas.

Granted, you can't take your son fishing on Saturday morning. Even so, you can take Larry fishing. Given that worms are both sexes in one individual, you really can't find the wrong place to put the hook. Just jam it through wherever it seems to work and you are good to go.

Then there is bow hunting. Waiting for a buck to be facing away from you does not work. You simply need to kill deer in the regular way.

Guns? Texas has plenty of them. We love to shoot the shit out of stuff. You want to shoot shit further into stuff. Honestly, we don't see gerbils as a regular target.

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=