I've decided to start writing again.

un0
ModeratorRational VIP!
un0's picture
User is offlineOffline
I've decided to start writing again.

It's been a while since I've done any articles or essays, I don't even think I've got any on this website, I was mostly out of the picture by the time Sapient got this up and running, but everyone always seemed to enjoy it.  Sapient said my "I am every atheist" essay was amazing.  Anyway, I've got the first 20 or so article topics worked out  and I've posted one already about evolution and the false dichotomy with religion.   My next will probably be either morality or the character difference that makes atheism possible (whether or not you actually give a shit, essentially).

Then there's also Morality, oppression, astrotheology and jesus myth, discrimination, a few book reviews, the atheists' riddle, and I thought about doing a weekly series on the book "50 reasons people give for believing in god" arguing one a week...

I thought I'd come here and see if anyone was still active on these forums, since brian, kelly, and rook disappeared (seriously, where the fuck are they) I haven't been around much either.  My youtube account was dormant for 2 years, my myspace page for the rrs is so old I've forgotten my password.  Greydon Square has flat out dropped off the face of the earth, he doesn't answer my emails, and I tried for three weeks before I could finally get him on the phone, and he just told me after his drama with sapient he doesn't give a shit anymore.  I guess noone does.  Brian answered his phone when I called him back in december, but he wasn't very forthcoming about what the hell he was doing.  Am I that out of the loop? did they create a new multinational grassroots freethinking association and nobody told me?  seriously, wtf?

Anyway, visit, read, enjoy, comment, thumbs up on stumble, review on stumble, subscribe, and click on the adsense (CHACHING!)... please...

http://unpleasantcharacters.blogspot.com/

--------------------------------------------------------------
Two hands working can do more than a thousand clasped in prayer.

http://unpleasantcharacters.blogspot.com

Nimitz68
Nimitz68's picture
User is offlineOffline
Listen to an interview on

Listened to an interview on the Non-Prophets podcast with the author of "50 reasons people give for believing in god". Sounded like a book every atheist should have on the shelf.

Ever "hang-ten" on the bow of a nuclear powered aircraft carrier at 30+ knots?

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
un0 wrote:Brian answered his

un0 wrote:

Brian answered his phone when I called him back in december, but he wasn't very forthcoming about what the hell he was doing.  Am I that out of the loop? did they create a new multinational grassroots freethinking association and nobody told me?  seriously, wtf?

Darth Josh ate all the Christians, so now my biggest concern is where the next baby I can eat is coming from. 

Seriously though, after the server chip in didn't reach it's goal, and the economy turned south we all had to spend the normal person amount of time working a real job.  I've also got some other family commitments that keep me relatively tied up.  However now that the winter is on the way I hope to be able to do more upkeep and maintenance.  As of right now I don't broadcast anything either, since I don't have the time to put the kind of show I want together.

Got your e-mail though, read your new site, and am glad to see you back in action. 

un0
ModeratorRational VIP!
un0's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sapient wrote:Darth Josh ate

Sapient wrote:

Darth Josh ate all the Christians, so now my biggest concern is where the next baby I can eat is coming from.

funny you should mention it, I've got a kid on the way.  Should be here around april. My first one.  (yay!)

Sapient
User is offlineOffline
un0 wrote:Sapient

un0 wrote:

Sapient wrote:

funny you should mention it, I've got a kid on the way.  Should be here around april. My first one.  (yay!)

Wow congrats!  Let me know once it's reached eating age. 

un0
ModeratorRational VIP!
un0's picture
User is offlineOffline
But I thought atheists only

But I thought atheists only eat CHRISTIAN babys!

Sapient
User is offlineOffline
un0 wrote:But I thought

un0 wrote:

But I thought atheists only eat CHRISTIAN babys!

There's no such thing, all babies are atheist.  Eye-wink 

So yeah, feed it well.

un0
ModeratorRational VIP!
un0's picture
User is offlineOffline
that's blasphemy! MADNESS!!

that's blasphemy! MADNESS!!

ClockCat
ClockCat's picture
User is offlineOffline
:3

Broadway should do A Modest Proposal.

un0
ModeratorRational VIP!
un0's picture
User is offlineOffline
I also have plans for a new

I also have plans for a new series of youtube videos similar to "Drunken History" (Google it, they're hilarious) only it'll be called "Drunken Bible History"  You can infer what this entails.  A case of scotch, a few trusted friends and a camcorder...  It should prove quite entertaining and informative.