Who in the World is Charlie Check'm?

HisWillness
atheistRational VIP!
HisWillness's picture
User is offlineOffline
Who in the World is Charlie Check'm?

I signed up on infidelguy today, because I saw that Brian37 and BobSpence1 were moderators there (among others) and I thought I should see if there was any fun to be had.

Well boy howdy. The first thing that graced my eyes was this glorious tirade against homosexuals and fat women by the most monumentally ignorant human being to walk the earth since the dark ages. His name's "Charlie Check'm", and Charlie has a fairly low opinion of all sorts of people. From one particularly delicate and thoughtful passage in an already subtle argument:

Charlie Check'm wrote:
You faggots and dykes like to downplay gender differences because the more emphasis are put on gender differences, the more it becomes clear that faggots and dykes are fucked up in the head.

This kind of weighty discourse belongs in Wittgenstein's Tractatus! We clearly have a new champion of the theory of mind, here. Neurobiology will have to be re-written.

I was laughing my ass off writing responses to this idiot. He's like ... what's sillier than a clown? Like a yelling mime. Yeah, a mime that's yelling at everyone. So, he's ridiculous, like a mime, but then he's not even being quiet or doing that invisible box thing, he's just yelling.

So has anyone ever heard of this guy?

Saint Will: no gyration without funkstification.
fabulae! nil satis firmi video quam ob rem accipere hunc mi expediat metum. - Terence

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
HisWillness wrote:So has

HisWillness wrote:

So has anyone ever heard of this guy?

Yes, he is an atheist and a rapper.  He did a song for IG back in the day, or IG used one of his songs.  Here's his stuff: http://charliecheckm.com/

If it makes you feel better I can't recall ever liking one of his songs, and I was raised on rap.  Looks like he's got two Christian songs on his website above (no gay marriage and dyke chick).  What a disgrace Charlie is.  (vomit in my mouth a little)

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Is it just me or does anyone

Is it just me or does anyone else find it ironic that someone who has a piece of work called "Listen Without Fear" writes lyrics that absolutely reek with fear?

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin

HisWillness
atheistRational VIP!
HisWillness's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sapient wrote:If it makes

Sapient wrote:
If it makes you feel better I can't recall ever liking one of his songs, and I was raised on rap.

After insulting him as much as I have, I feel like I just don't want to know how bad he may or may not be. It's like adding fuel to my already heat-softened furnace. Telling the man that he's also a no-talent embarrassment on top of being as ignorant as a medieval toilet scrubber seems like laying it on thick.

Sapient wrote:
Looks like he's got two Christian songs on his website above (no gay marriage and dyke chick).

"No Gay Marriage" and ... "Dyke Chick".

I'm at a loss for words.

Sapient wrote:
What a disgrace Charlie is.

You, my friend, have a talent for understatement.

fabulae! nil satis firmi video quam ob rem accipere hunc mi expediat metum. - Terence

HisWillness
atheistRational VIP!
HisWillness's picture
User is offlineOffline
jcgadfly wrote:Is it just me

jcgadfly wrote:

Is it just me or does anyone else find it ironic that someone who has a piece of work called "Listen Without Fear" writes lyrics that absolutely reek with fear?

Ironic, yes. But painfully, painfully inevitable.

shelley
ModeratorRRS local affiliate
shelley's picture
User is offlineOffline
I am aware of Charlie

I am aware of Charlie through my role on the Advisory Board of Atheist Nexus.  Charlie was banned from Atheist Nexus for the manner in which he expressed his opinions on gay marriage - *not* the opinions themselves.  He was also scheduled to perform at the A|N party at AAI this October but that has since been canceled.

You can read some detail here:

http://www.examiner.com/x-2044-Atheism-Examiner~y2009m8d5-Is-atheist-rapper-Charlie-Checkm-a-bigot-and-a-homophobe-or-do-we-just-d...

ClockCat
ClockCat's picture
User is offlineOffline
:I

....sigh

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
I felt no shame ripping him

I felt no shame ripping him a new one. He wasn't making any sort of argument .

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Thomathy
Superfan
Thomathy's picture
User is offlineOffline
So, I joined.  This should

So, I joined.  This should be fun.  Feel free to continue ripping the moron a new one, guys.  Clearly it's one of his greatest fears.  (Drum set?)

BigUniverse wrote,

"Well the things that happen less often are more likely to be the result of the supper natural. A thing like loosing my keys in the morning is not likely supper natural, but finding a thousand dollars or meeting a celebrity might be."

ClockCat
ClockCat's picture
User is offlineOffline
:o

Thomathy wrote:

So, I joined.  This should be fun.  Feel free to continue ripping the moron a new one, guys.  Clearly it's one of his greatest fears.  (Drum set?)

*groan*

I may join in a bit. I don't know yet.

Theism is why we can't have nice things.

Thomathy
Superfan
Thomathy's picture
User is offlineOffline
This isn't going well for

This isn't going well for me.  Infidel Guy's forum isn't loading very nicely.

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
Looks like Charlie Check'm

Looks like Charlie Check'm got checked over there.  He's a douche. 

Someone should propose to him that homosexuality is merely evolutions response to overpopulation. 

ClockCat
ClockCat's picture
User is offlineOffline
:3

I made the ClockCat icecream argument.

It cannot be refuted.

ClockCat
ClockCat's picture
User is offlineOffline

I'm really not a fan of the color scheme of the forums there..I think I'm going to see if I can change that in personal settings.

nigelTheBold
atheist
nigelTheBold's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sapient wrote:Looks like

Sapient wrote:

Looks like Charlie Check'm got checked over there.  He's a douche. 

Someone should propose to him that homosexuality is merely evolutions response to overpopulation. 

It's also evolution's way to give hot women a chance to date other hot women, rather than Charlie Check'm.

"Yes, I seriously believe that consciousness is a product of a natural process. I find that the neuroscientists, psychologists, and philosophers who proceed from that premise are the ones who are actually making useful contributions to our understanding of the mind." - PZ Myers

HisWillness
atheistRational VIP!
HisWillness's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sapient wrote:Someone should

Sapient wrote:

Oh, good call. I'll have to find some liturature on that.

Wait, I don't know if he can actually read. It might be too much for him.

HisWillness
atheistRational VIP!
HisWillness's picture
User is offlineOffline
ClockCat wrote:It cannot be

ClockCat wrote:
It cannot be refuted.

That's just science. You can't argue with science.

ClockCat wrote:

I'm really not a fan of the color scheme of the forums there..I think I'm going to see if I can change that in personal settings.

Gay agenda!

HisWillness
atheistRational VIP!
HisWillness's picture
User is offlineOffline
You guys are hilarious, by

You guys are hilarious, by the way. I don't think there's a way to express mathematically how outclassed poor Chucky is at this point, and that's just on the internet; a pick up game of kick-Chuck-around.

But I think it's settled. ClockCat's ice cream argument cannot be refuted, after all.

Thomathy
Superfan
Thomathy's picture
User is offlineOffline
I think that that thread

I think that that thread just exploded my brain.

Incredible Douche (aka charliecheckm) wrote:

Well faggots and dykes are in fact confused until they learn to live with their bran malfunction

You said,

What about men who are attracted to masculine women? Or women who are attracted to effeminate men?

My reply,

Before I answer this, I would like to point out that your statement confirms that I'm right about faggots and dykes like to downplay gender differences and differences between homos and straight people because it makes them feel more normal. So they try to focus on similaritites instead. Why? It's because homos want to see straight people and homos blend in together because that way they would have a better chance of seducing a straight person who they're interested in.

First of all, most NORMAL men aren't attracted to masculine women but when they are, they're usually attracted to the characteristics that are more feminine. How many men would choose the African track star(she looks so much like a man they questioned gender) over Halle Berry? Let's be honest with yourselves

You said,

What about hot feminine women wh o are attracted to other hot feminine women? And big burly men that are attracted to big burly men?

My reply,

Those types of faggots and dykes brain malfunctions are worse than the other types because they don't even like the same sex who resembles the opposite sex.

You said,

What exactly is the purpose of attraction to a mate? If it's for breeding, what about heterosexual couples who have no desire to have children? Is there something wrong with them too?

My reply,

Keep in mind that sexual attraction wouldn't even exist if it weren't for the unconscious hidden driving force behind the attraction. ,. The hidden driving force of attraction is unconscious so even if a person doesn't want kids, his or her sexual attraction is still based on unconscious reproducton desires

Fat women know they are the least desireable type of women so they set out to try and change men's idea of what's sexy

Homos know they are the least desirable to straight same sex people so they set out to try and change straight people's idea of what's normal.

How does one even begin to form a response?  This are the 'duh' moments that people like Dennet have when debating Incredible Douches.

BigUniverse wrote,

"Well the things that happen less often are more likely to be the result of the supper natural. A thing like loosing my keys in the morning is not likely supper natural, but finding a thousand dollars or meeting a celebrity might be."

nigelTheBold
atheist
nigelTheBold's picture
User is offlineOffline
Thomathy wrote:How does one

Thomathy wrote:

How does one even begin to form a response?  This are the 'duh' moments that people like Dennet have when debating Incredible Douches.

I know! I was expecting this sort of reply from him. He exceeded expectations. Bald-faced assertions? Check. Assuming his own tastes are the tastes of everyone else? Check. (He even ignored the Clockcat Conundrum!) Poor grammar, spelling, and punctuation? Checkeroo. Non sequitur conclusions? Big fat beautiful check.

I mean, they set out to change straight people's idea of what is normal? So straight people will have to be gay? I mean, if it's normal to not like mint chocolate chip ice cream, how will ice cream producers sell ice cream?

This is the worst application of the Chewbacca defense I've ever seen.

"Yes, I seriously believe that consciousness is a product of a natural process. I find that the neuroscientists, psychologists, and philosophers who proceed from that premise are the ones who are actually making useful contributions to our understanding of the mind." - PZ Myers

lokipro
lokipro's picture
User is offlineOffline
So my post on the infidel

So my post on the infidel board was a bit juvenile... but since I have a malfunctioning brain, I'm sure everyone can forgive me.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
lokipro wrote:So my post on

lokipro wrote:

So my post on the infidel board was a bit juvenile... but since I have a malfunctioning brain, I'm sure everyone can forgive me.

I can't see anything anymore juvenile than the crap he was spewing. Telling a child who who is 10 years old that Santa isn't real, then you try to explain that to them again, and they go off on a bitch fest about how much you hate them, when you respond, "KNOCK IT OFF YOU IDIOT"

That makes you reasonable. You don't need to be forgiven. He is a moron.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
ClockCat wrote: I'm really

ClockCat wrote:

YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DO THAT. THE ENTIRE PLANET MUST SUBMIT TO PAISELY(ignore the fact that that is a pattern and not  color, just like most people ignore that sushi is a style of food and not a fish) YOU MUST SUBMIT TO THE LIKINGS OF THIS WEBSITE.........YOU WILL ALL BE BORGS!

HisWillness
atheistRational VIP!
HisWillness's picture
User is offlineOffline
lokipro wrote:So my post on

lokipro wrote:

Whatever. If you had called him a knuckle-dragging half-witted illiterate pig-ignorant vacuous drooling shit-for-brains couch jockey ...

then you still wouldn't be out of line.

HisWillness
atheistRational VIP!
HisWillness's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:just like most

Brian37 wrote:
just like most people ignore that sushi is a style of food and not a fish

Sushi isn't a fish? Next you're going to tell me that ketchup isn't a vegetable!

What a joker.

Also, Brian, were you aware that you represent 70% of the posts on that site? Almost 10,000 posts -- you're the glue that holds those forums together! 70%!

ClockCat
ClockCat's picture
User is offlineOffline

Sushi is actually just a kind of rice..

I think I'm going to make some sushi now actually.

It's all part of the gay agenda. Shhhh.

HisWillness
atheistRational VIP!
HisWillness's picture
User is offlineOffline
ClockCat wrote:It's all part

ClockCat wrote:

Sushi is part of the gay agenda now? Shit!

First it was the unwarranted popularity of modern furniture and giant mirrors, and now sushi?

Soon EVERYTHING is going to be part of the gay agenda! I'm going to be brushing my teeth in the morning, and you're going to pop up and say "gay agenda!", and I'm going to be all like, "Wut, dental hygiene is gay now?" And your nod will tell me that the Gaypocalypse is upon us.

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
User is offlineOffline
HisWillness wrote:Soon

HisWillness wrote:

Soon EVERYTHING is going to be part of the gay agenda! I'm going to be brushing my teeth in the morning, and you're going to pop up and say "gay agenda!", and I'm going to be all like, "Wut, dental hygiene is gay now?" And your nod will tell me that the Gaypocalypse is upon us.

This from a man whose avatar is a guy about to chow down on some mint chocolate chip ice cream...

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=

HisWillness
atheistRational VIP!
HisWillness's picture
User is offlineOffline
Answers in Gene Simmons

Answers in Gene Simmons wrote:

This from a man whose avatar is a guy about to chow down on some mint chocolate chip ice cream...

Are you saying I'm biased, you immoral vanilla lover?

Also, I think this was Charlie's masterpiece:

Charlie wrote:
If gay marriage is accepted, it should be an education movement to inform the masses that homos have brain malfunctions.

Now that's fucking funny. If this turns out to be some kind of performance art prank, this guy is going to be my hero.

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
User is offlineOffline
(No subject)

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=

lokipro
lokipro's picture
User is offlineOffline
HisWillness wrote:lokipro

HisWillness wrote:

lokipro wrote:

Whatever. If you had called him a knuckle-dragging half-witted illiterate pig-ignorant vacuous drooling shit-for-brains couch jockey ...

then you still wouldn't be out of line.

Thanks for the encouragement! I might have to pop back on and have another go!

I just can't believe he figured us gays out... I mean, I was working towards that pink cadillac. I was 5 breeders short! Now that it's out in the open, they might take away my rainbow card!

nigelTheBold
atheist
nigelTheBold's picture
User is offlineOffline
lokipro wrote: I just can't

lokipro wrote:

I just can't believe he figured us gays out... I mean, I was working towards that pink cadillac. I was 5 breeders short! Now that it's out in the open, they might take away my rainbow card!

I'm not gay, but I want a rainbow card and a pink cadillac! Can I be an honorary gay?

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
ClockCat wrote: Sushi is

ClockCat wrote:

Having been formerly married to a Japanese woman, and having been to Japan, SUSHI is a style of food. Now, admittedly I don't know the word origin, so it might have at one time referred to strictly as a type of rice, but it's common usage refers to a style. meaning sticky rice wrapped with seaweed topped with anything from crab to tuna to salmon to squid .....ect ect ect.

But none of this changes the fact that Charlie is a GIANT DOUCHE!

Ketchup is a vegetable and atheism is a religion.

Thomathy
Superfan
Thomathy's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:ClockCat

Brian37 wrote:

ClockCat wrote:

Having been formerly married to a Japanese woman, and having been to Japan, SUSHI is a style of food. Now, admittedly I don't know the word origin, so it might have at one time referred to strictly as a type of rice, but it's common usage refers to a style. meaning sticky rice wrapped with seaweed topped with anything from crab to tuna to salmon to squid .....ect ect ect.

Brian, whatever you may think, the reality is that SUSHI refers directly to the rice mixed with vinegar.  Sushi=vinegar rice.  The STYLE of food is related to whatever word is attached, like NIGIRI or MAKI (since that has to do with the preparation of the fish and the general appearance of the SUSHI; for instance, how the dish is served.  Like when you have sushi in a bowl topped with fish and seaweed and whatever).

BigUniverse wrote,

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
HisWillness wrote:Brian37

HisWillness wrote:

Brian37 wrote:
just like most people ignore that sushi is a style of food and not a fish

Sushi isn't a fish? Next you're going to tell me that ketchup isn't a vegetable!

What a joker.

Also, Brian, were you aware that you represent 70% of the posts on that site? Almost 10,000 posts -- you're the glue that holds those forums together! 70%!

I am not special for that by any means. I have seen posts from people who post a fraction of what I do that blow me a way. I am merely one of many who simply posts more than others, nothing more.

HisWillness
atheistRational VIP!
HisWillness's picture
User is offlineOffline
Thomathy wrote:Brian37

Thomathy wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

Brian, whatever you may think, the reality is that SUSHI refers directly to the rice mixed with vinegar.

I had no idea how relevant sushi was to the conversation until you made the vinegar connection, Thomathy.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Thomathy wrote:Brian37

Thomathy wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

ClockCat wrote:

Brian, whatever you may think, the reality is that SUSHI refers directly to the rice mixed with vinegar.  Sushi=vinegar rice.  The STYLE of food is related to whatever word is attached, like NIGIRI or MAKI (since that has to do with the preparation of the fish and the general appearance of the SUSHI; for instance, how the dish is served.  Like when you have sushi in a bowl topped with fish and seaweed and whatever).

Ok, I have learned something new. I like to be corrected when wrong. It still though, is commonly simply called SUSHI in refering to a style when what is realy meant is that it is the main ingredient.

Thomathy
Superfan
Thomathy's picture
User is offlineOffline
HisWillness wrote:Thomathy

HisWillness wrote:

Thomathy wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

Brian, whatever you may think, the reality is that SUSHI refers directly to the rice mixed with vinegar.

I had no idea how relevant sushi was to the conversation until you made the vinegar connection, Thomathy.

I laughed up snot. ...Thanks.

BigUniverse wrote,

lokipro
lokipro's picture
User is offlineOffline
nigelTheBold wrote:lokipro

nigelTheBold wrote:

lokipro wrote:

I'm not gay, but I want a rainbow card and a pink cadillac! Can I be an honorary gay?

Hmmm... I'll have to take it up with management. But I know you'd be a perfect candidate for a fag stag. From what I hear, our stags are able to snatch a lot of... erm... snatch.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fag+stag

nigelTheBold
atheist
nigelTheBold's picture
User is offlineOffline
lokipro wrote:nigelTheBold

lokipro wrote:

nigelTheBold wrote:

Hmmm... I'll have to take it up with management. But I know you'd be a perfect candidate for a fag stag. From what I hear, our stags are able to snatch a lot of... erm... snatch.

I'm mostly after the pink cadillac, but the side benefits seem attractive. I may have to submit an application! May I put you down as a reference?

HisWillness
atheistRational VIP!
HisWillness's picture
User is offlineOffline
Thomathy wrote:I laughed up

Thomathy wrote:
I laughed up snot. ...Thanks.

Hehe. Any time.

lokipro
lokipro's picture
User is offlineOffline
nigelTheBold wrote:lokipro

nigelTheBold wrote:

lokipro wrote:

nigelTheBold wrote:

I'm mostly after the pink cadillac, but the side benefits seem attractive. I may have to submit an application! May I put you down as a reference?

Most definitely!

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Is there any reason for me

Is there any reason for me to join the gang bang?

pun intended

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Anonymouse
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:Is there any

Vastet wrote:
Is there any reason for me to join the gang bang? pun intended

Last time I checked, he already left, claiming victory and saying he "checked" our "asses". I guess I'm not wise to the latest slang, cuz that sounds like a weird thing for a homophobe to be proud of.

KristyVensson (not verified)
User is offlineOffline
I am also a member of the

I am also a member of the Atheist Nexus advisory board.  I sent  a message to the Rational Response Squad on myspace on 12 August alerting you to Charlie's homophobia and noting the fact that, at that time, he was prominently displaying the RRS as a friend.  I see that my message hasn't even been read and that the Rational Response Squad is still listed on his friends list (albeit no longer on his profile page).

Here is the text of the message I sent you:

Hi I see that your organization is featured prominently in the friends section on the myspace page of the 'atheist' rapper, Charlie Check'm -http://www.myspace.com/charliecheckm I don't know what your organisation's view, if any, is on bigotry and homophobia, but if you have one, you may want to consider whether you want your organization so visibly associated with this 'artist'.

Charlie Check'm has recently been banned from Atheist Nexus for repeatedly posting bigoted and homophobic remarks supported by repeated references to right-wing Christian websites such as the National Association for Research and Treatment of Homosexuality (NARTH) and Paul Cameron's Family Research Institute (FRI). When the nature of these organisations was pointed out to Charlie, his response was that we were lying and that the American Psychological Association's opposing view couldn't be trusted because it was 'pro-gay'.

Charlie's planned 'gig' for Atheist Nexus at the Atheist Alliance International Convention in October has also been cancelled as he was considered unsuitable to represent the group.

I understand that Charlie was contacted personally by Atheist Nexus and offered an opportunity to learn about why his remarks caused such offence to AN's members, why his sources were unreliable, and why his views could not be substantiated by scientific evidence. He refused this offer outright. Charlie has also been banned from the UK's Anti-Religious Movement (ARM), recently renamed Anti-Injustice Movement (AIM) -http://www.myspace.com/antireligiousmovement - because of their policy on homophobia. A planned UK tour by Charlie, to have been organized and financed by ARM/AIM has also been cancelled. Charlie responded by posting a photo of the (bisexual) president of ARM against the link to his song "Dyke Chicks". The photo has since been removed after action was threatened.

More information on Charlie's views on homosexuality can be seen on several blogs he has posted on his myspace page in recent days, and also in an article by Trina Hoaks in the Atheist Examiner -http://www.examiner.com/x-2044-Atheism-Examiner~y2
009m8d5-Is-atheist-rapper-Charlie-Checkm-a-bigot-and-a-ho
mophobe-or-do-we-just-disagree 

Since being banned from AN, Charlie has returned at least twice under different names and members have made every effort to show him that his firmly held views are based in religious prejudice. He has responded by associating homosexuality with incest, pedophilia and bestiality in an effort to justify his bigotry. Charlie is also, falsely, claiming on his myspace page that he will appear in a Freethought Hip Hop Festival in LA (on a date planned to clash with the AAI convention) with atheist rapper, Greydon Square. Greydon has stated that he has made no such arrangements with Charlie and, as a pro-gay activist himself, completely rejects Charlie's homophobic views.

I understand, completely, that having someone as a myspace or Facebook 'friend' does not mean that you endorse their views. However, as Charlie has been at the centre of such controversy, and as he markets himself as a representative of atheism, it is possible that people visiting his site and seeing your organisation's logo so prominently displayed on his friends list may view that as an endorsement. Of course, what you decide to do about this is entirely up to you. I just thought that you should be informed. With kind regards Kristy Vensson Member - Atheist Nexus (and host of AN's Australian group) Member - Atheist Foundation of Australia Member - Sunshine Coast Atheists Meetup Group

infidelguy
infidelguy's picture
User is offlineOffline
Upchuck'm

Hey Brian, no he never did a song for me. I aired a portion of a few of his songs on the air when he made an appearance many years ago.

He's totally whacked out. He needs some serious meds.

Amazing how time sometimes shows us how people really are.

darth_josh
High Level DonorHigh Level ModeratorGold Member
darth_josh's picture
User is offlineOffline
infidelguy wrote:Amazing how

infidelguy wrote:

Yeah.

I was thinking the same thing just now.

I need a rousing rendition of 'Memory' from 'Cats'.

Because of the NOW, I will not linger upon the THEN.

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server, which houses Celebrity Atheists.

HisWillness
atheistRational VIP!
HisWillness's picture
User is offlineOffline
darth_josh wrote:I need a

darth_josh wrote:

I need a rousing rendition of 'Memory' from 'Cats'.

Because of the NOW, I will not linger upon the THEN.

You sure won't. Your ears will be bleeding from a NOW filled with Andrew Lloyd Webber. I can't imagine a sadder fate.

Oh, I forgot about Charlie. Nevermind.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
infidelguy wrote:Hey Brian,

infidelguy wrote:

Hey Brian, no he never did a song for me. I aired a portion of a few of his songs on the air when he made an appearance many years ago.

He's totally whacked out. He needs some serious meds.

Which is why you and Brian always say, "I don't know him" when people ask you guys about me.

Reggie, you and Brian should feel lucky you are not my co-workers in real life. My cornball jokes are deadly and I am sure secretly someone I work with has a hit out on me for that reason.

But what would you expect from me, "I am your father's brother's cousin's former roommate".

I like shiny objects, but damn, some people are way beyond that.I may have confused lead paint chips for corn flakes, but at least I used milk, some people use Kool Aid.

theTwelve
TheistTroll
theTwelve's picture
User is offlineOffline
HisWillness wrote:\ Telling

HisWillness wrote:

\ Telling the man that he's also a no-talent embarrassment on top of being as ignorant as a medieval toilet scrubber seems like laying it on thick.

Well, to defend Charlie here, every atheist rapper I've come across is  a no-talent embarrassment, greydon square anybody? In fact i might argue that charlie was among the better of the lot. 

Science is just not something deep to rap about, it's rather shallow, and the fawning over it, belongs to devotees of an artless class. 

HisWillness
atheistRational VIP!
HisWillness's picture
User is offlineOffline
theTwelve wrote:Science is

theTwelve wrote:

Science is just not something deep to rap about, it's rather shallow, and the fawning over it, belongs to devotees of an artless class. 

It's like you can't stop baiting, Twelve. You're like ... a master baiter.