Madonna kills Bulgarians

Anonymouse
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Madonna kills Bulgarians

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/1/20090910/ten-madonna-blamed-for-bulgarian-boat-di-c60bd6d.html

"The catastrophe in Macedonia in which 15 Bulgarian citizens died was a sign from heaven. The Orthodox Church had called for people not to enjoy themselves on the day marking the execution of John. We should not allow the young to have fun on a day that should be dedicated to spiritual reflection."

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
lol  well, her concerts

lol  well, her concerts have definitely killed in this part of the world.  she's been getting terrible reviews over here, not to mention nearly getting booed off the stage in budapest for poking her nose into the roma situation.

(actually, the roma situation in hungary is getting really bad right now--like lynchings bad--but i still think madonna only shot her mouth off for some mother theresa publicity, which she's been known to do.  i'd be really surprised if she knew anything substantial about the dynamics between the various nationalities in central europe.  she certainly knows next to nothing about kabbalah, which she shoots her mouth off about all the time.  i can't stand the woman.)

"I have never felt comfortable around people who talk about their feelings for Jesus, or any other deity for that matter, because they are usually none too bright. . . . Or maybe 'stupid' is a better way of saying it; but I have never seen much point in getting heavy with either stupid people or Jesus freaks, just as long as they don't bother me. In a world as weird and cruel as this one we have made for ourselves, I figure anybody who can find peace and personal happiness without ripping off somebody else deserves to be left alone. They will not inherit the earth, but then neither will I. . . . And I have learned to live, as it were, with the idea that I will never find peace and happiness, either. But as long as I know there's a pretty good chance I can get my hands on either one of them every once in a while, I do the best I can between high spots."
--Hunter S. Thompson