Why would god need testicles?

pablotar
pablotar's picture
User is offlineOffline
Why would god need testicles?

I don't know if this has been discussed before.

If god knocked Mary up, he would have needed some thing to be carrying his dna that would be compatible with a human being.

So why would he need that in the first place?

Anyway, I think that theists have something they can put their money on when describing god; he has testicles.

Eye-wink

Eden had a 25% murder rate and incest was rampant.

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
The holy spirit is his dick

The holy spirit is his dick maybe? When Xians describe being filled with the holy spirit, which orifice is he filling them up in?

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

ClockCat
ClockCat's picture
User is offlineOffline
:3

Where do thetans fit inside you too? I want to ask a scientologist.

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
ClockCat wrote: Where do

ClockCat wrote:

The Mormons believe that God came in a physical body and had sex with the virgin Mary(with testicles and penis). They also believe that they will become gods and impregnate virgins for all eternity in the afterlife. They should have a good answer.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

Luminon
SuperfanTheist
Luminon's picture
User is offlineOffline
ClockCat wrote: Where do

ClockCat wrote:

According to photographs, they typically hover around their chosen people's shoulders or heads, within their aura. It's such a will-o'-wisp... But the correct term is a discarnate, Scientologists have confused the whole concept.
Anyway, to satisfy your curiosity, hypnosis is much more creepy. According to Rosicrucian writings, during hypnosis the medium's head of etheric body is pushed aside, hanging like a tie on neck, and it is replaced by etheric head of a hypnotizer Smiling

Beings who deserve worship don't demand it. Beings who demand worship don't deserve it.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
pablotar wrote:I don't know

pablotar wrote:

If god knocked Mary up, he would have needed some thing to be carrying his dna that would be compatible with a human being.

Anyway, I think that theists have something they can put their money on when describing god; he has testicles.

Eye-wink

It's called a naked assertion. God magically knocked up Mary without sperm through his holy spirit. You got a problem with naked assertions?

The reality is, just like the polytheism prior to monotheism, is that the people who worship these deities want a super hero to swoop down to save them. Since males have dominated religion and politics the writings of humans have reflected that the dominate deities they have made up in the past reflect the male dominance of the societies that worship them. God is male because humans want him to be male, but refuse to accept that his sex, just like his alleged existence is merely a product of their imagination.

But yea, it is fun to point out the absurdity of using a sex to describe a deity no one has ever proven to exist. If there is a god, and it is male, then boy would I hate to see it's emissions, talk about an epic mess. He'd make the Milky Way look like a pearl necklace.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
User is offlineOffline
Well, if god had nuts,

Well, if god had nuts, then the question which comes to mind is how he happens to have them?

Seriously, if can just will love grapes into existence, how much harder can it be to just will an embryo into existence?

On the other hand, if he did not will his balls into existence, then we get back into the infinite regress. Whomever made god decided that he should have family jewels. Either that or he found the mountain oysters somewhere, which still leaves us wondering who made the stones.

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=

Tapey
atheist
Tapey's picture
User is offlineOffline
Pffft we all know Mary was

Pffft we all know Mary was having an affair and just needed an excuse for why she was pregnant, the old theist classic, god did it. God clearly doesn't have the balls for this kind of thing, he is far to shy to make an appearance. 

Whatever goes upon two legs is an enemy.
Whatever goes upon four legs, or has wings, is a friend.
No animal shall wear clothes.
No animal shall sleep in a bed.
No animal shall drink alcohol.
No animal shall kill any other animal.
All animals are equal.

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
Tapey wrote:Pffft we all

Tapey wrote:

Pffft we all know Mary was having an affair and just needed an excuse for why she was pregnant, the old theist classic, god did it. God clearly doesn't have the balls for this kind of thing, he is far to shy to make an appearance. 

Maybe he wanted to see what sex was like with a virgin just one time. But then he just skips out and never pays child support.

Atheistextremist
atheist
Atheistextremist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Virgin birth

I read that the original translation of the new testament from Greek confused virgin with young woman in the book alleged to be written by mark.

Having drawn this line in the sand the other later gospels drone on about virgins relentlessly - you'd assume because they came after

the factual screw-up and just went with what mark said. It's odd to think the son of god was born from a woman or

even had to be, what with rising from the dead, pashing judas and generally doing whatever he felt like you'd think jesus could

have been cooked up in glazed pottery test tube by dear old dad with no girly bits in sight.

On the subject of virgin birth, I recently argued with some one who maintained the flaws in the bible proved it was true! The church fathers

would have polished up their turd more carefully had they been making it up. Now they say they're right even when they're wrong. Great.

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck

mellestad
User is offlineOffline
Atheistextremist wrote: I

Atheistextremist wrote:

I read that the original translation of the new testament from Greek confused virgin with young woman in the book alleged to be written by mark.

Having drawn this line in the sand the other later gospels drone on about virgins relentlessly - you'd assume because they came after

the factual screw-up and just went with what mark said. It's odd to think the son of god was born from a woman or

even had to be, what with rising from the dead, pashing judas and generally doing whatever he felt like you'd think jesus could

have been cooked up in glazed pottery test tube by dear old dad with no girly bits in sight.

On the subject of virgin birth, I recently argued with some one who maintained the flaws in the bible proved it was true! The church fathers

would have polished up their turd more carefully had they been making it up. Now they say they're right even when they're wrong. Great.

Lol, that is a new one, I like it.  The 'god wouldn't be an evil moron if humans had invented him' defense.

Everything makes more sense now that I've stopped believing.

FRANCISBLAKE (not verified)
User is offlineOffline
answer

pablotar wrote:

Eye-wink