Kid freaks out after losing his WoW account

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Kid freaks out after losing his WoW account

Fish
User is offlineOffline
That's the weirdest thing

That's the weirdest thing I've seen in my life.

ClockCat
ClockCat's picture
User is offlineOffline
:3

Hahahaha.

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
User is offlineOffline
I have seen autistic people

I have seen autistic people freak out like that in real life.  Of course, that video does not indicate if the kid was autistic but it could be real.

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=

The Flying Spag...
Science Freak
The Flying Spaghetti Monster's picture
User is offlineOffline
fake

fake

The Flying Spag...
Science Freak
User is offlineOffline
I love the humpback whale

I love the humpback whale convulsion at 0:30

Rich Woods
Rational VIP!
Rich Woods's picture
User is offlineOffline
 That is some impressive

That is some impressive douchebaggery.

I was thinking that this was going to be a thread about Whipem' Out Wednesdays, and we'd get some boobage...instead we get more attention seeking teenage fucknuggets. This is proof of overpopulation.

Fanas
User is offlineOffline
I propose a legislation to

I propose a legislation to ban videos of spoiled mad kids. There's freedom of speech, but these kind of videos are the most annoying thing on the internet.

Luminon
SuperfanTheist
Luminon's picture
User is offlineOffline
I'm afraid it's not

I'm afraid it's not necessarily fake. Ever heard of the computer game addiction and abstinential symptoms?

Beings who deserve worship don't demand it. Beings who demand worship don't deserve it.

manofmanynames (not verified)
User is offlineOffline
Luminon wrote:I'm afraid

Luminon wrote:

I'm afraid it's not necessarily fake. Ever heard of the computer game addiction and abstinential symptoms?

Well, i think the part where he attempts to stick the remote up his ass, should have been a dead give away that it was totally fake. 

The Flying Spag...
Science Freak
User is offlineOffline
Yeah exactly. Or the fact he

Yeah exactly. Or the fact he actually makes a noise and shows discomfort after trying to stick the remote up his ass...as if he actually stuck it up his ass.  If you pay attention, there's parts that look staged and poorly acted. Just the fact that his brother places the camera and runs out of the room RIGHT BEFORE he goes into the room and throws the tantrum is suspicious.

It COULD be real, I don't doubt the addiction of video games (especially WoW) for a second. I just think this video is fake.

Remember this? So awesome http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwql6_RJ348

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
User is offlineOffline
Well FSM, that was pretty

Well FSM, that was pretty bad.  However, my pick for the worst internet video would be the guy who posted a video of him commenting on an internet video.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1372755948847342495&ei=GIM-SqhSkeKqAq7ckKwK&q=pomme+kelly&hl=en&emb=1

I  must say that I have seen the original video and while it lacks talent, if one gives credit to the fact that it was a pair of 13 year old girls lip synching to a regular song in front of a web cam, the criticism is wholly undeserved. 

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:

=

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
(No subject)

The Flying Spag...
Science Freak
User is offlineOffline
Answers in Gene Simmons

Answers in Gene Simmons wrote:

Well FSM, that was pretty bad.  However, my pick for the worst internet video would be the guy who posted a video of him commenting on an internet video.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1372755948847342495&ei=GIM-SqhSkeKqAq7ckKwK&q=pomme+kelly&hl=en&emb=1

I  must say that I have seen the original video and while it lacks talent, if one gives credit to the fact that it was a pair of 13 year old girls lip synching to a regular song in front of a web cam, the criticism is wholly undeserved. 

Lol, that's pretty funny. I agree with a lot of what he's saying but yeah, he's got some problems.

The Flying Spag...
Science Freak
User is offlineOffline
Oh, I love the Onion. This

Oh, I love the Onion. This is probably my favorite one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFM1X0o2pnc

Rich Woods
Rational VIP!
Rich Woods's picture
User is offlineOffline
Rather than preach

Rather than preach absinence...The Republicans should encourage kids to play World of Warcraft...because that kid is never getting laid.

ClockCat
ClockCat's picture
User is offlineOffline
:3

Yes, games should return to how they used to be!

Oh wait...

Kevin R Brown
Superfan
Kevin R Brown's picture
User is offlineOffline
 *Falls over

*Falls over laughing*

Fake, but I thought it was hilarious (probably one of those 'have to have seen it before to appreciate it' things). In fairness, I don't think 'spoiled' is the right term for those who do freak out when they lose their WoW or XBox Live accounts; many times the dude in question's social network is entirely composed of people he interacts with through either venue (granted, you might call that a problem in and of itself).

Imagine me cutting off your phone/cellphone/internet access and locking you in your home. 

You'd probably go nuts too. Sticking out tongue

Quote:
"Natasha has just come up to the window from the courtyard and opened it wider so that the air may enter more freely into my room. I can see the bright green strip of grass beneath the wall, and the clear blue sky above the wall, and sunlight everywhere. Life is beautiful. Let the future generations cleanse it of all evil, oppression and violence, and enjoy it to the full."

- Leon Trotsky, Last Will & Testament
February 27, 1940

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
User is offlineOffline
(No subject)

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:

=

peppermint
Superfan
peppermint's picture
User is offlineOffline
Too disturbing to be funny,

It's timed too perfectly to be real.

peppermint
Superfan
peppermint's picture
User is offlineOffline
Kevin R Brown wrote:Imagine

Kevin R Brown wrote:

Imagine me cutting off your phone/cellphone/internet access and locking you in your home. 

Yeah man, I don't think having a severe game addiction is being spoiled. It's called being overwhelmed by bullshit. I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

*Our world is far more complex than the rigid structure we want to assign to it, and we will probably never fully understand it.*

"Those believers who are sophisticated enough to understand the paradox have found exciting ways to bend logic into pretzel shapes in order to defend the indefensible." - Hamby

Fanas
User is offlineOffline
peppermint wrote:Kevin R

peppermint wrote:

Kevin R Brown wrote:

Yeah man, I don't think having a severe game addiction is being spoiled. It's called being overwhelmed by bullshit. I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

Well my entire social network is on the internet too, but I wouldn't act like that if somebody disabled it. And more importantly I wouldn't post a video of it. These videos are the most annoying thing. After all people have their own children acting like that, who wants to watch someone else do it.

Kevin R Brown
Superfan
Kevin R Brown's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Quote:Yeah man, I don't

Quote:

If I may, while games are certainly addictive, it's often not being cut off from the games in and of themselves that causes these outbursts; it's the disconnection from their social network.

Quote:
"Natasha has just come up to the window from the courtyard and opened it wider so that the air may enter more freely into my room. I can see the bright green strip of grass beneath the wall, and the clear blue sky above the wall, and sunlight everywhere. Life is beautiful. Let the future generations cleanse it of all evil, oppression and violence, and enjoy it to the full."

- Leon Trotsky, Last Will & Testament
February 27, 1940

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
I have enough experience

I have enough experience with psychiatric patients and children in general to say it could be real. There are no dead giveaways to say it is fake. I've seen real things over less that were more intense and crazy.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Tapey
atheist
Tapey's picture
User is offlineOffline
manofmanynames wrote:Luminon

manofmanynames wrote:

Luminon wrote:

Well, i think the part where he attempts to stick the remote up his ass, should have been a dead give away that it was totally fake. 

Question.... Why would someone fake that?

Personally I refuse to believe it is real. I would lose all hope in humanity.

Whatever goes upon two legs is an enemy.
Whatever goes upon four legs, or has wings, is a friend.
No animal shall wear clothes.
No animal shall sleep in a bed.
No animal shall drink alcohol.
No animal shall kill any other animal.
All animals are equal.

Gurupitka (not verified)
User is offlineOffline
Freak out

This kid should be the poster child for legalizing child abuse.

B166ER
atheist
B166ER's picture
User is offlineOffline
If it's fake...

Then there are a ton of videos he and his brother a faking, with the help of the whole family.

http://www.youtube.com/user/wafflepwn#g/a

My buddy David showed me this a while back, and while I hope for the sake of humanity this is fake, I have known too many people to think that highly of our species.

"This may shock you, but not everything in the bible is true." The only true statement ever to be uttered by Jean Chauvinism, sociopathic emotional terrorist.
"A Boss in Heaven is the best excuse for a boss on earth, therefore If God did exist, he would have to be abolished." Mikhail Bakunin
"The means in which you take,
dictate the ends in which you find yourself."
"Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government! Supreme leadership derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony!"
No Gods, No Masters!

atomicdogg34
atheist
atomicdogg34's picture
User is offlineOffline
probably one of the funniest

probably one of the funniest videos ive ever seen

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
!!!

Y'know this youtube would be FUNNY if it weren't so damn freakish. Funny, because I speedhacked on "Kil'Jaeden" back in november 2004, GOT CAUGHT BY A MOD at some point, came clean with my behavior, WAS GIVEN GM-AMNESTY because of coming clean(!), and then unsubscribed the POS less than a week later!

Competitive online gaming just isn't my thing (it's a zoo full of exploits-kiddies, basically -some of said 'exploits-kiddies' are, in fact full-grown adults!)

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)

robj101
atheist
robj101's picture
User is offlineOffline
atomicdogg34 wrote:probably

atomicdogg34 wrote:

That was staged, though they claimed it actually happened and they wanted it on vid so they tried to replicate what had happened.

I sold my WoW account for 450$, and I didn't go crazy about it, I was rather happy.

Faith is the word but next to that snugged up closely "lie's" the want.
"By simple common sense I don't believe in god, in none."-Charlie Chaplin

atomicdogg34
atheist
atomicdogg34's picture
User is offlineOffline
robj101 wrote:atomicdogg34

robj101 wrote:

atomicdogg34 wrote:

That was staged, though they claimed it actually happened and they wanted it on vid so they tried to replicate what had happened.

I sold my WoW account for 450$, and I didn't go crazy about it, I was rather happy.

either way, funny

some sap bought your WoW account for 450 dollars? christ almighty

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
theism detected...

theism detected...

robj101
atheist
robj101's picture
User is offlineOffline
Kapkao wrote:theism

Kapkao wrote:

theism detected...

You have a T-meter?

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
robj101 wrote:You have a

robj101 wrote:

You have a T-meter?

I'm telling ya... it goes up to 9.9 sometimes!