A Warm RRS Welcome To All Theists - Take Two

Anonymous
User is offlineOffline
A Warm RRS Welcome To All Theists - Take Two

Howdy!

We're friendly Atheists.

We love questions about Atheists and Atheism.

We encourage conversations about religion, God(s), "faith", and much more.

This forum has been created for Theists (and Atheists) to post thier Topics and responses to each other, with the single proviso that no Atheist shall express any hostility towards Theists.

Feel free to post in other Forums, except the Theist free forum. (The one refuge from insanity, strictly for for Atheists.)

You will always find a frindly Atheist in ANY of the Forums, willing to discuss everything from South Park, to Philosophy issues, including hot topic isses.

Welcome again. They all tell me: to know me is to love me. Albeit in a limmited quantity.

butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hey, better than the first

Hey, better than the first one.

Welcome to RRS, everyone!

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, | As I foretold you, were all spirits, and | Are melted into air, into thin air; | And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, | The cloud-capped towers, the gorgeous palaces, | The solemn temples, the great globe itself, - Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, | And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, | Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff | As dreams are made on, and our little life | Is rounded with a sleep. - Shakespeare

treat2 (not verified)
User is offlineOffline
Yeah, but my spelling and my

Yeah, but my spelling and my PDA's spell checker both suck!

Bettar stick to words with no greatar than 5 lettars.