Pat Condell - Children of a stupid god

Badbark
User is offlineOffline

Anonymous 12345 (not verified)
User is offlineOffline
y'all must be a bunch of

y'all must be a bunch of idiots to have been fooled into doing this, I'm glad we will all stand together on judgement day so all we can do is wait. Let's just wait and see, in the mean time the option is still there and hopefully u change ur ways or don't drag others down with you. You are just being used!!

Abu Lahab
Superfan
Abu Lahab's picture
User is offlineOffline
Convincing argument.I'm also

Convincing argument.

I'm also glad we will stand together, on some random day, to be judged. It'll be fun!

Hopefully there'll be a burning bush, we can all bring marshmallows. Yay!

Now why is it, do you think, that we don't see burning bushes any more?

Hmmmmmm...

How can not believing in something that is backed up with no empirical evidence be less scientific than believing in something that not only has no empirical evidence but actually goes against the laws of the universe and in many cases actually contradicts itself? - Ricky Gervais

ClockCat
ClockCat's picture
User is offlineOffline
:3

Anonymous 12345 wrote:

y'all must be a bunch of idiots to have been fooled into doing this, I'm glad we will all stand together on judgement day so all we can do is wait. Let's just wait and see, in the mean time the option is still there and hopefully u change ur ways or don't drag others down with you. You are just being used!!

Someone let the crazy in again.

Theism is why we can't have nice things.

Kevin R Brown
Superfan
Kevin R Brown's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote:You are just being

Quote:
You are just being used!!

*sniffs*

I know, but what can I do?

The little toad shrieks, "Slippy's hit!", and I just have to bail him out. I mean, I realize that he's just a liability and will never repay the favor, but it just wrenches my heart to see him in the crosshairs of those Venomian goons.

I suppose I really should go see a counsellor... but who has the time these days, wha with the economy and all?

Quote:
"Natasha has just come up to the window from the courtyard and opened it wider so that the air may enter more freely into my room. I can see the bright green strip of grass beneath the wall, and the clear blue sky above the wall, and sunlight everywhere. Life is beautiful. Let the future generations cleanse it of all evil, oppression and violence, and enjoy it to the full."

- Leon Trotsky, Last Will & Testament
February 27, 1940

butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
User is offlineOffline
Anonymous 12345 wrote:y'all

Anonymous 12345 wrote:

y'all must be a bunch of idiots to have been fooled into doing this,

y'all...

Quote:
The little toad shrieks, "Slippy's hit!", and I just have to bail him out. I mean, I realize that he's just a liability and will never repay the favor, but it just wrenches my heart to see him in the crosshairs of those Venomian goons.

She shows you the health bars for the bosses. 

Wait, Slippy is a she, right?

Edit: OH! You wrote he! Wtf? Seriously, I could never figure out Slippy's gender...........

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, | As I foretold you, were all spirits, and | Are melted into air, into thin air; | And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, | The cloud-capped towers, the gorgeous palaces, | The solemn temples, the great globe itself, - Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, | And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, | Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff | As dreams are made on, and our little life | Is rounded with a sleep. - Shakespeare

spike.barnett
Superfan
spike.barnett's picture
User is offlineOffline
ClockCat wrote:Someone let

ClockCat wrote:

Someone let the crazy in again.

It happens from time to time.

Kevin R Brown
Superfan
Kevin R Brown's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote:She shows you the

Quote:

She shows you the health bars for the bosses. 

Wait, Slippy is a she, right?

Edit: OH! You wrote he! Wtf? Seriously, I could never figure out Slippy's gender...........

It's one of the great mysteries of the world. I mean, I think pretty much anyone would guess intuitively upon hearing Slippy speak that the gender is female... but whenever the team makes reference to Slippy, they refer to to 'him' as a 'he'.

I more or less assume that the team knows best and follow their judgement on the matter, but it's fair to say that the jury is mostly still out.

Quote:
"Natasha has just come up to the window from the courtyard and opened it wider so that the air may enter more freely into my room. I can see the bright green strip of grass beneath the wall, and the clear blue sky above the wall, and sunlight everywhere. Life is beautiful. Let the future generations cleanse it of all evil, oppression and violence, and enjoy it to the full."

- Leon Trotsky, Last Will & Testament
February 27, 1940